Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Band: Stray Kids
Ship: MinChan
Top: Minho
Bottom: Chan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you stop chewing so loud?!" Chan yells. Minho smirks and looks in-front of him, "No."  Chan groans and turns back to his books.

After school detention wasn't how he planned on spending his Friday afternoon but it wasn't up to him. His father was the teacher for detention this afternoon but he had to run down to the storage unit so now Chan was left in charge. Out of a school of 800 kids somehow only one kid ended up in detention.

Lee Minho, your classical school trouble maker. Got in trouble for trying (and failing) to hijack the principals car. He, unlike somebody, already planned to spend Friday afternoon in detention. This is how it's always been. He gets in trouble, gets detention, gets yelled at by his dad, go to sleep. It was a cycle, almost like a routine.

He only acted out because he didn't like it here. 1 year ago he was happily living his life in Korea with his friends until 6 months ago his parents got a divorce and his dad got custody of him. Now don't get me wrong, he didn't hate his dad, he just doesn't like the fact that they moved all the way to Australia.

And ever since he found out that a certain amount of suspensions and detentions could get you expelled, all he's been doing is getting into trouble. Waiting patiently for his dad to surrender and let him live with his mom back in Korea. Out of 10 suspensions, he had 6, and 12 detentions, he has 4.

"Hey Princess, do you wanna get out of here?" Chans face flushed at the nickname. He rolled his eyes and looked at the younger annoyed. "No and don't call me that." "Well I'm bored, talk to me." "Talk to your hand." "My hands only used for one thing and it's the same thing you use it for ."

Chan lost it. The tips of his ears went red and he dropped his pencil, staring wide eyed at the younger. Minho burst into laughter as he watched the older's reaction. "I meant writing honey, I don't know what you were thinking." Chan only grumbled and wished his dad would hurry up and come back.

_______

Ever since that day it was a common thing to see Lee Minho chasing after Bang Chan in the halls and teasing him. Everyone just suspected they were good friends, except, the more Minho teased Chan, the more annoyed Chan would get.

"bang channie~" Chan rolled his eyes when he heard that familiar voice. He slammed the locker door shut and turned around. "That's hyung to you, you aggravating bastard." Minho playfully winced. "Ouch Channie my heart hurt there." He laughed as the older only sighed and walked away. He ran up to him. "C'mon Hyung I just wanna talk. Let's be friends." Minho said finally catching up to the older. Chan sighed. "Fine, let's be friends." Minhos eyes lit up and his smile went wide. Chan could've sworn he felt his heart stop for a second. "Wonderful!" He grabbed the  boys phone and started aggressively punching in his number. "I'll text you later. BYE CHANNIE HYUNG!" He yelled half way down the hall. Chan giggled when he saw Minho run into a boy causing his books to fall. He turned around and continued his journey to his own class.

And ever since that day, Lee Minho and Bang Chan were glued by the hip. Wherever you see Chan, Minho was always nearby and wherever you saw Minho, Chan wasn't very far. They were inseparable. Minho gave Chan a sense of adventure and excitement he never had in life and Chan gave Minho the calmness he needed when his energy was too much. They were like the sun and moon, One couldn't work without the other.

Taking Chan or Minho away from the other was like taking away their oxygen. They were both falling hard but they just didn't realize it. Minho had eased down on his troubles he caused and was way better and happier in Australia than he thought he would be.

Chan had introduced Minho to his friends and Minho had introduced Chan to his. Felix, Seungmin and Changbin were happy to meet the boy that Chans been talking about since forever. Meanwhile Jeongin, Hyunjin and Jisung were more than happy to meet the person that's taken up so much of Minhos time.

______

It was a regular summer day in Australia. Minho didn't intend on staying home the whole day and that's how he found himself lazing in Chans bed reading a comic book while the other was playing League of Legends on his phone while sitting on the floor.

The boy looked up from the book he was reading and sighed. "I'm bored." Chan snorted. "Hi bored, I'm dad." He said. Minho chuckled, "-dy"

Chan grabbed the pillow he was sitting on and hit the boys arm with it. Minho only laughed harder. The older gave up and rolled his eyes. He stood up and looked at Minho, "Ice-cream?" Minho nodded and followed Chan out his room into his kitchen.

The boys been here so much he knew every inch of the house like it was his own. He knew which floorboard was the creaky one you should avoid. He knew where in the basement they kept the Christmas decorations, he knew where to find the spare china if needed, he knew where in the attic the old grandfather clock was stored away. He knew everything, from the wall Chris ran into and knocked his tooth out of place, to which corner he slammed his head into and got stitches. He knew Chans house the same way he knew Chan. He studied him. He studied his habits. His behavior, his emotions. He could read Chan like an open book and same goes for the older.

"Here's your ice-cream!" Chan said handing him the small bowl with a mixture of chocolate and vanilla ice-cream inside. Minho gladly accepted the bowl and they sat on the kitchen island laughing and talking.

Mr. Bang had entered the kitchen in a hurry and grabbed his bags that were resting near the dining table. "Alright boys I have to make a quick trip to the school so I'll probably be home late. Minho if you're staying the night make sure your dad knows. Chan don't step foot in this kitchen unless you need water. See you later."

The front door slams shut and Minho is left laughing at a pouting Chan. "I'm not that bad at cooking..." he mumbles. Minho wipes the tears from his eyes, "oh honey yes you are." Chan groaned and left the kitchen towards his room. Minho giggles and runs after the boy.

_____

Chan was in his room laying on his bed with his phone when Minho walked in. Minho plops down on top of him and laughs when Chan winces. "Minho get off you're gonna crush me." The male just laughed and makes himself more comfortable. Chan rolls his eyes and continues on his phone.

A few minutes go by in silence until Minho spoke. "Hey do you have any gum?" He asked lifting his head from Chans chest. He points towards his side table.

Minho took the gum from the table and put one in his mouth. "Hey give me one." Chan said putting his phone down. He shook his head and smirked. "We can share." Chans face turned up and he fake gagged. "Gross."

The boy simply smiled. "I'll give you one if you kiss me." Chan's face flushed and he looked at Minho. "Oh c'mon channie, I know you like me. It's not that hard to figure you out Chan. I've spent 6 months with you now, I know you." He could feel his cheeks burning as Minhos face gets closer and closer and closer until his breath is fanning his lips.

His eyes flickered down at Chans plump lips and back up to his eyes. "Can I kiss you?" Chans mouth was wired shut. He couldn't process what was happening. He finally nodded.

Minhos hand slipped under Chans shirt and the other held his chin.

Chans mind went hazy once their lips met. All he could think about was how soft the boys lips were. How Minhos hand trailed up his body and traced shapes onto his skin, how his other hand gripped his chin with so much force  but he didn't care. He just wanted to make sure Minho left his mark. He wanted people to know that he was Minho's and Minho was his.

As for Minho, he was focused on making sure Chan was comfortable with everything happening. He was focused on how Chans lips felt so amazing against his. How every time Chan let small whines and moans escape, he felt his dick twitch in his pants, he focused on how Chans hands tangled themselves in his hair with so much force.

What surprised him so much was when Chans tongue slipped in his mouth. He let it happen and smirked into the kiss when he felt Chans tongue take the gum and he pulled away.

Minho gasped when Chan pulled away. He looked at him and giggled. "How's that gum taste?" Chan giggled. "Magnificent."

The younger smiled back. "So, how does being my boyfriend sound?" Chan pretended to be in thought before answering. "Mmmmm, Not too bad."

That was so long I'm so sorry😭 should I do more long one shots or should I just stick with the short ones? IVE BEEN FUCKING WRITING THIS SINCE MAY 8th😭😭😭

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro