Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ship: ChanSung
Top: Chan
Bottom: Jisung
For lmhscat

Chan stood on his stairs in disbelief as he stared at the sight infront of him. The younger looked so focus on his task. He had no idea what the hell he was doing but he looks so focused as he damaged Chan's $140,000 Zebra Wood flooring.

"Jisung what are you doing with a Guillotine in my house?" Jisung looked up at the sudden voice. "Oh hey Chan!" He said enthusiastically. "Jisung what are you doing with a guillotine in my house?" "Oh, it was 50% off on Temu!" "Jisung what are you doing with a guillotine in my house?" "I don't know, I was looking for a new charger and I saw it was 50% off." "Why my house?" "Cause I bought it with your card." Chan sighed and banged his head on the rails of the stairs. Suddenly Chan's front door burst opened and in walked Jeong-In. "Hi Innie!"

Jeongin stood at the door taking in the scene in front of his eyes. He walked closer and inspected the scratch marks in Chan's flooring. "Isn't your floor Zebra wood?" Chan huffed. "Yes." He still had his head down. "Isn't Zebra wood illegal and the most expensive wood flooring." If you listened close you could hear a quiet sob leave Chan's mouth as he was reminded of the heartbreaking fact.

Jisung looked down at his creation. "Sorry Hyung." He mumbled. Chan looked up and saw Jisung pouting. "It's okay baby. I'll just get it refloored or buff it out or something." He mumbled to himself, walking back upstairs. Jisung looked over at Jeongin confused. "Did he just call me baby?" The younger rolled his eyes and made his way over to the couch. "God you're dumb." Jisung was no longer paying attention to him he was still caught up in his own world looking at the ground confused. "Baby? What does he think this is? Ring Ding Dong by Shinee? Baby by Justin Bieber?"

Jeongin hated to admit that he found it funny but he did. "Hey Ji." Jisung was still standing there muttering to himself. "Ji." No answer. "Ji." No answer. "HAN MOTHER FUCKING JISUNG!" "yeah?" The younger looked at him in disbelief. "Are you Hellen Keller? Did you not hear me calling you?" Jisung shakes his head. "What do you want?" "Can I ask you something?" Jisung nods yes and walks over to the couch and takes a seat next to Jeongin. "Do you like Chan?"

The brunette sat there dumbfounded. Never had he actually thought about it before. Did he find him hot? Yes. Did he think that he'd make a great boyfriend? Yes. But never HIS boyfriend.

Jisung was now spiraling and even if he never thought of Chan in that way, the idea was planted in his head so everytime he sees Chan he thinks about him in a different way. "What are you two doing?"

Jisung turned around and saw Chan staring at the two boys on his couch, suspiciously. "Nothing important." Jeongin smiled at him. "Why are you here? You just walked in and acted like you live here." Chan rolled his eyes and walked into his kitchen. Jeongin got off the couch and followed him. "I do." "Yeah sure."

"It's true. He's been living in the basement for 4 months now. Why do you think it's so renovated down there? It looks like a whole house." Jisung answered. He was still seated on the couch but had now turned his whole body to face the two. Chan looked over confused. "Is that why my cards been getting charged for furniture?!" "And you didn't pick up on that?"

"Jisung ordered a fucking guillotine today. I just thought it was him and his new experiment of the week. I saw it was furniture so I figured he was either moving or housing an immigrant family of four." "Wait just so we're clear you're giving me permission to house an immigrant family of four in your house using your credit card, right?" "I'm canceling my cards."

"Wow this place actually does look like a house." Chan mumbled as he stood at the bottom of his basement stairs. "Thanks." Jeongin smiled. "Why exactly are you living in my basement?" "Honestly, I realized I had free will on a random Tuesday afternoon and then decided to do it. Want me to move out?" "No but you will be paying my electricity bill." "I liked it better when you didn't know I lived here." Jeongin grumbled as he walked back upstairs.

Jisung giggled and looked over at Chan inspecting the kitchen Jeongin had installed in his basement. "My electricity bill was over $2000 this month and I just thought it was you." Jisung laughed at his statement but then it hit him.

"Do you like Chan?"

The words crept up on him again. "Chan?" The older looked over at him. "Why do you let me get away with so much?" Chan looked over confused. "Why is it that when the others do something wrong you get angry but if I did the same thing all I get is an "it's okay baby? Matter fact why do you call me baby?"

Chan leaned against the kitchen island and stared at Jisung. "Well.... This is not what I expected at all today. Look Ji-" He was interrupted before he could finish. "Chan do you like me?" The older froze. Shock written all over his face. The younger nodded and sat down on the couch.

Chan didn't know what to do, what to say but he could tell by the youngers reaction there was no way he had any sort of feelings for him. He slowly walked over to Jisung and sat next to him. "Ji-"

"I think I like you." He immediately shut up. He turned and looked straight ahead, attempting to hide the smile slowly creeping up on his face. "I haven't had much time to think about it but I think I like you. At first i thought the way I felt around you versus the others was just because I've known you longer but its not. The feelings I have for you are actually romantic but I don't want to just jump into it and later find out I was wrong."

"We don't have to jump right into anything. We can take this as slow as you want. And even if you realized you don't actually feel the same way, nothing between us is going to change. You and I are still gonna be the same duo we've always been but if you need to set new boundaries I am completely okay with that."

"So, were doing this?" "Only If you want too." "Then we're doing this."

"You have absolutely no idea how long I've been waiting for this." Chan said squealing unable to hold his excitement any longer. Jisung giggled and patted Chans thigh. "I always knew you were a simp." Chan picked up a throw pillow and threw it at Jisung's face, knocking him straight off the couch. "YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH OF A FUCKING GORILLA, YOU BARBARIAN!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro