37. Are you as obsessed... (2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Intense smut by YouSayNerdISayYes

"Seungmin!" The brunette turns around and low and behold there's Changbin waving at him. The younger spun back around and looked at Jeongin. "kiss me!" Seungmin was about to explain why but Jeongin had already pinned him to the nearest wall and pressed their lips together. Changbin stopped in his tracks, wide eyed.

He nervously chuckled and looked around ignoring Jeongin practically swallowing Seungmins face. "I'll come back later..." he said before speeding off back where he came.

The two hadn't heard anything he said as Jeongin kept a firm grip on Seungmins waist keeping him pinned to the wall, sure to leave bruises. Seungmin knew that, and the idea of it excited him. His hands raked through Jeongins hair occasionally tugging. "We left for 2 fucking seconds, you couldn't keep it in your pants that long?"

They abruptly pulled away and looked at Minho and Hyunjin, each holding ice-cream cones. Jeongin smirked and rolled his eyes. "Your hairs a mess and Minhos fly is down." The oldest face flushed and he looked down. Jeongin was right his zipper was undone and his pants weren't even buttoned. Hyunjin was too busy fixing his hair using his phone camera to care. The youngest of the four rolled his eyes and backed off from Seungmin, not before winking at him. Seungmin blushed and looked away. He heard Jeongin chuckle and ignored him. "Chan and Jisung said they're on their way." Hyunjin announced. They all nodded and kept walking towards the restaurant.

_____

The four were all seated and had ordered drinks by the time Chan and Jisung showed up. Seungmin was sitting by the window of the booth with Jeongin next to him and Jisung next to Jeongin. Minho, Hyunjin and Chan sat across from them. "What are we ordering I'm hungry?" Seungmin whined. Jeongin placed his hand on the boys knee and rubbed small circles with his thumb. His face was buried in his phone but he smirked when he felt Seungmin tense up.

Seungmin glanced over making eye contact with Jeongin. He was pissed but, so turned on. He wasn't gonna admit it. He attempted to signal with his eyes to stop. The boy smirked and grips his thigh harder.

Seungmin had ended up with his head on Jeongins shoulder who was watching a movie on his phone. Seungmin had one of Jeongins AirPods in watching with him but he occasionally kept zoning out. Jeongin still had his hand on his thigh but he wasn't tempted to tease him. "Can I have your soda mines finished?" Seungmin whispered. Jeongin looked up from his phone, that was propped up with salt and pepper shakers. He handed Seungmin the cup and smiled when the brunette giggled.

"Admit it, you're whipped."

Jeong-In looked over at Jisung annoyed. That's when he realized the entire table was staring at him and Seungmin. The brunette had his head rested back on the youngers shoulder completely oblivious to anything else going on.

"What now?" Jeongin whined. "Admit you like him and we'll leave you alone." Chan said. Jeongin sat in silence staring at them. "So what? I like him." He said shrugging. "What's the big deal?" He mumbled. "The big deal is that he likes you too and it's kind of unusual seeing you too get along."

Seungmin looked up from the phone at everyone. He took out the AirPod and raised his head. "What's going on?" Jeongin squeezed his thigh and smiled at him. "Nothing, we're talking about class." He looked at them suspiciously before going back to the movie. "James died by the way." Seungmin whines "WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT!" "You weren't watching it. Thought I'd update you."

"What do you guys want to do after this?" Hyunjin asked. "Wanna go back to mine and hang out or something?" Chan suggests. Changbin nodded and stood up. "Might as well, there's not really much to do." They all got up collecting their stuff, Chan went up to the counter to pay with Jisung trailing behind him. Jeongin had handed Seungmin his phone, since he was now fully invested in the movie, and grabbed both their stuff, leading Seungmin through the restaurant making sure he doesn't bump into anyone or anything.

"So who's riding with who?" "Jisung and Felix are riding with me." Chan says waving to them as the twins pull him towards his car. "I got Seungmin." Jeongin said tugging seungmins waist closer to him and waved goodbye as he pulled him into the direction of his car.

"So then you're with me." Minho said nodding to Hyunjin. Changin had already disappeared to his own car, happy that he got to listen to Wonder Girls alone without them judging him.

"Can we go back to my dorm? I gotta get my laptop to finish up one of my assignments." Jeongin nodded and changed the directions in his car. Suddenly seungmins phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Where are you guys going? We were following you."

"I gotta go back to the dorm, I need to finish up my Bio lab for Professor Schmidt."

"Shit I forgot about that. Can you bring my laptop too?"

"Kay."

"Alright bye."

Seungmin sat on his bed typing away at his assignment. Jeongin was laid next to him playing Gardenscapes on his phone. "I'm bored." "Go to Chan's." Seungmin replies, still typing away.

The younger sat up and maneuvered himself so his chin was resting on Seungmins shoulder. "Go away I need to focus." "Focus on me, you're the one that dragged me here." "I literally told you to leave like 5 times." Jeongin shut Seungmins laptop and pulled him onto his lap, facing him.

"Innie." "Minnie miney mo." "You're so annoying." Seungmin giggled pushing Jeongins face away. "If I'm that annoying then leave." Jeongin smirked.

Seungmin eyes narrowed. He was displeased with that answer yet he wrapped his arms around Jeongins shoulders. He looked down at him. His black hair a little over grown and invading his eyes. He wanted to see the lust in his eyes. Seungmin pushed back Jeongin's hair gently.

Jeongin wasn't expecting Seungmin to be so affectionate.

The brunette smiled grabbed a fist full of Jeongins hair and pulled his head back. Jeongin winced.

"Where's the fun in that?"

Seungmin leaned down and kissed Jeongin. The younger held onto the brunette's waist and try's to slip one hand under his shirt. Seungmin could feel his cold hands on his skin making him moan.

The younger felt the vibrations of the little moan across his lips. This is the tasteful stimulation he was missing recently.

Their tongues intertwined and Seungmin had his hand on his neck feeling his Adam's apple move as he worked his magic on him. It should honestly be illegal to be that talented with your tongue. Jeongins hands kept making their way higher under his shirt till it reached the brunettes chest. He groped and seungmin could feel his whole body tense up. He backed off from the kiss gasping. Jeongin lifted his shirt enough that it was held under Seungmins neck and he began kissing down his clavicle bone and to his chest. The overstimulation was getting to the brunette but his hand that was wrapped around Jeongins nape wouldn't let him stop. Seungmin breaths hitches.

"Jeongin~,"

Jeongin looks up at Seungmin. The brunette's expression was covered with lust. Jeongin smiled and kissed him.

The younger began removing Seungmins shirt. His soft lips were desperately bridging any gap between their lips. Seungmin felt a bit exposed. He lifted jeongins shirt over his head.

"You can still leave if you want." He said while dragging his hand down Seungmins torso and stopping at the hem of his pants.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me."

The younger smirked smugly. He held onto Seungmin and placed him on the bed. He towered over him and gave him a short kiss on the lips.

Jeongin went down on him and began to unzip his pants with his mouth. Seungmin was left wide eyed. "Oh."

Jeongin paused. "What?"

"You're freaky freaky."

The younger blushed embarrassed. "Shut up."

He moved the pants with his hands and was about to remove his underwear but then looked up at Seungmin.

"Really? Tightie whities?" He was honestly disappointed. "What, are we eight?"

"Just suck my dick before I kick you out." Seungmins face was flushed and he tried to mask it with his hand but failed.

The younger laughed as he took off his underwear. His dick sprung up. Jeongin was genuinely impressed it was almost as big as his. He wrapped his fingers around the shaft of his dick. He leaned down and licked from the base to the tip.

Seungmin still had the back of his hand covering his face but he watched Jeongin. The younger licked and lightly began jerking his hand up and down. He liked the precum leaking from his tip. He slowly put his mouth over the tip of his dick.

The bruenette whimpered. Slowly Jeongin enveloped his entire dick. At his leisure he bobbed his head.

Seungmin held his moans. He only let them escape through short quick breaths. He relished the sight of THE Yang Jeongin, without any prompting, willingly sucking his dick. He must be desprate for the brunette or just knew Seungmin that well.

Jeongin kept his rhythm steady while also taking his dick down to the base. Suddenly he could feel a hand over his head. He peered up.

"I want to cum in your mouth."

It was funny to Jeongin, cause it didn't really sound like a question. He let off Seungmins dick.

"Okay," he replied. "But."

Seungmin knew it was too good to be true. There just had to be a catch.

"What."

"I want you to suck my dick too."

For the great Kim Seungmin this was below him. So far below him. Yet, it was only fair.

"Fine."

Jeongin continued. Seungmin was getting close. He got a hold on Jeongin head and started moving it at a quicker pace. The younger was startled by this but was quick to adjust.

"Jeongin, I'm cumming." Seungmin moaned.

He held Jeongin and could feel his cum flowing down the walls of his throat.

The brunette was exhaled heavily. He released his grip on jeongins head. Jeongin got up and wiped his mouth.

"That was fucked up."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

Jeongin sat at the side of the bed.

He leaned back and turned to Seungmin.

"Well, come on. It's your turn."

Seungmins concerned for a second that he might have been offended. He got up and and kneeled down infront of the younger. Generally he doesn't kneel for anyone but, he must admit he did feel a bit guilty.

"You're not angry at me, are you?"

Jeongin looked down to him.

"No, I'm not." He smiled. The younger patted Seungmins head like he was some pet. Immediately the brunette slapped his hand away. "If you really want to make it up to me, I know of a way."

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "I think I'm good."

"Oh come on! You didn't even hear me out." He let out fake coughs. "I think my throat might be a little sore."

Seungmin damned his succubus-like existence and sighed. "Whatever, tell me what you want me to do."

"I want to cum on your face."

"..." Seungmin could've sworn he was mistaken. "What!"

Jeongin coughed again. "Come one you'll look so pretty with my cum dripping off your face."

The brunette's cheeks went red. It took all his strength to suppress his ego.

Jeongin, amused, awaited for his answer. Seungmin spread Jeongin's legs and tried to unzip his pants with his mouth like Jeongin did.

He was failing miserably.

"You need any help down there?" He mocked.

"I got it." The brunette was close to snarling at him. He tried to focus and unzipping the pants.

Jeongin found his clumsy actions cute. It was fun seeing him trying to mimic his actions just so he's not below Jeongin's skill level.

He finally got it. Jeongin clapped. "Congratulations."

The brunette was very annoyed yet found the strength to ignore him. He lowered the man's pants and released his dick from his underwear. The you gets dick was right in front of his face. It was bigger than he thought it would be. Seungmin began to gather the spit in his mouth. He opened his mouth and sucked at the tip. With his hands he jerked him off slowly and began to build up his speed. Jeongin moaned.

Seungmin started bobbing his head and made sure to focus on the tip every now and then. It was a bit unexpected but Seungmin was actually really good at giving blow jobs.

Jeongin felt like he couldn't hold his grunts and moans back as he watched the brunette sucking his dick like that. "I'm getting close~," he told him. Seungmin went faster but farther down on his dick.

Jeongin stopped him abruptly. Seungmin backed off. Jeongin wanted a clear view of his face. He pushed back the brown hair. the younger stroked his dick while looking at that pretty narcissistic face. Seungmin was a bit dazed witnessing the aroused expression on Jeongin's face. He can't remeber ever seeing the younger processing such an expression.

Jeongin kept stroking while taking note of Seungmins every feature. Undressed, red cheeks, teary eyes, puffy lips and right in front of all that beauty was his dick.

"I'm about to cum!" He warned. Seungmin closed his eyes. Jeongin pointed the tip directly at his face and came. He stroked through the orgasm watched as it landed on has everywhere on his face from his nose, cheeks to his lips. He grunted pumping whatever was left of his orgasm.

He looked down to see the mess he made all over his face.

"Didn't I say you'd look pretty." He said while smiling.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro