Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Group: Stray Kids
Ship: Chansung
Top: Chan
Bottom: Jisung
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

¡Jisung!

2 months....It's been 2 months since I saw Chan. The last place we met was the grocery store and since then I haven't been able to get him out my mind. Yeah he gave me his number but i was too much of a pussy to actually text it. I know, stupid right?!Summers almost over and my friends are forcing me to go somewhere with them today. We only have 1 more month of Summer Vacation left.

My friend Seungmin had texted me saying to meet him and the others at our favorite café. I was currently getting ready and brushing my teeth when my mother came in.

"Sung your friend is here" she says, picking up my clothes off the floor, "okay send him up" I said. "Sure hun" she says kissing my cheek and leaving. I washed my mouth as I heard footsteps coming up to my room.

"Hi!" Came the voice of someone I least expected. I turned around and low and behold, Chan was standing there. He was wearing an oversized black hoodie and black ripped jeans with black air force ones. Just like the first time i met him, all black.

Jisung was surpised to say the least. He had not expected to see the elder any time soon or ever. It was like he was star struck. He tried to open his mouth to say something but his words  kept getting stuck in this throat.  "H-how did you....???" He managed to let out. "I was telling my friend Changbin about you and apparently his boyfriend was a friend of yours and I asked him about you and here we are" he says smiling that million dollar smile. My heart practically melted.

Felix!!!!

Fleix is Changbin's boyfriend. I mentally reminded myself to thank him. A smile suddenly took over my face as I instantly ran and jumped into his arms. He caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and cupped his face smashing my lips onto his.

Chan chuckled as he held onto the youngers thighs, gripping them in the process. And just like the first time, they both melted into the kiss pouring every single emotion they were feeling into the kiss. Anger, happiness, lust, love and relief. Finally pulling away for air, Chris walked over to the desk near Jisungs bed and set him down as he stood in between the youngers legs.

"Why didn't you call me? I seriously thought you got over me or something" Chan said intertwining his fingers with the younger's as he rested his head on the younger's shoulder, inhaling the familiar scent of strawberries and watermelon. Jisung's ears turned red at the sudden action, "will you let me off the hook if i tell you I didn't call because I was too much of a pussy to call or even text..." Chan chuckled "Only this once" he says.

"JISUNG FELIX IS HERE" his mother yells out. "Aw man, i forgot i was going out with them..." he says disappointed. The younger pouts as he looks Chan in the eyes. "My friends and I are going to our favorite café to hang out before school opens." He says. Chan kissed the brunnette on his nose and smiles "then go hang out with your friends but give me your phone so i can type in my number myself this time" he says laughing. Jisung lightly pushes Chan back so he can jump off the table to get his phone from the bathroom. He grabs the device and opens it as he hands it to Chris. The elder typed in his number and called it and saved the youngers number to his phone.  "There" he said handing him back the phone.

I smiled but then I realised something that made me sad to the point i didn't relaise i was visibly pouting. "Hey, What's wrong angel? Why are you sad?" Chan asks. I blushed at the nickname that brought a small smile to my face "I just realised that this is the second time we've met and we can't even hang out longer" He said dramatically hugging the elder as he fake cried. "Sungie you're overreacting, first of all bold of you to assume I was gonna leave you, secondly, dont pout! You look to cute and it makes me just wanna squish and pinch your cheeks" he says while doing exactly what he said.

Jisung blushed at the nickname and was about to say something else until he heard a deep voice yelling and saw a tiny man break into his room.

"Oh Hi felix"

"HAN FUCKING JISUNG IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 20 MINUTES CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE- oh hi Chan hyung" the blonde says waving with a smile on his face. Chan chuckles at the males duality. "Hi lix"

"Good to see you found mushrooms, but i kinda need my squirrel back we have places to be" he says. "Hey!!!" Jisung yells at the nicknames. Both males laughed at sungs pouting. "You can have him lix, but i want my angel back safe and sound" he says. "No promise" the blonde says. "YAH" He yells

Chan looks at Jisung and kissed him on the cheek "I'll see you later sung" he says. "HEY NO WAIT!!! YOU BETTER BRING YOUR ASS BACK HERE YOU EMO BITCH AND KISS ME ON THE LIPS CAUSE THE LAST TIME YOU KISSED MY CHEEK I DIDN'T SEE YOU FOR 2 MONTHS" Jisung yells.  "And who's fault was that?" Both Felix and Chan asked at the same time. Jisung rolled his eyes and flipped them both off and left the room, grumbling a few curse words here and there. The blonde and his hyung laughed at the male and followed him out the house.

"Bye mama" Sung says kissing her on her cheek. "Bye love, be back no later  than 1am or im breaking my spatula in your ass" she threatens. "Love you 2 mom" he says rolling his eyes at the giggling pair behind him. They get to felix's car and like the gentlemen he is Chan opened the door for Jisung. The younger smirked "such a gentleman"  he says, satisfied. As he gets in the car, Chan kisses the younger on his lips "Text me this time" he says before saying bye to Felix and walking back to his car and leaving.

"You guys are so freaking disgusting! I mean, kissing in my car? Who does that man?!" Felix says in disgust, fake puking. "You and Changbin in my car" Jisung says giving the younger a bored look "oh shut up"

××××××××××××××× 🐿 ××××××××××××××

Im sorry i loved the first one so much i just had 2.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro