8 - Truth Or Dare? (Aaron / Camden / Joshua / Mark)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⚠️ Warning: This one-shot includes spoilers and I advise you don't read it until you've reached at least chapter 2 of Twisted Moon.

Background: We are right after the Christmas chapter (49) of I Was Shooting For The Moon, I Hit Two Stars and chapter 1 of Twisted Moon. For those who read the latest version of our trio's story, you'll remember that they flew to NJ for Christmas, and the two key points to recall are that Alex and Shannon made fun of Camden's name and that they briefly met Aaron's mother in Collingswood (the last part is new, actually). As for chapter 1 of TM, it's New Year's Eve at the Black Diamond and what you should remember is that 1) Aaron and Cam resolved to NOT settle down that year, 2) Camden asked for a punishment reminder in private with Aaron, and 3) that they are all to meet at Joshua's place later that day for a brunch.

So that's where we are, at Joshua and Liam's house, on January 1st, so be ready to read about Aaron, Mark, Joshua, Camden, Liam, Alex and Shannon (Noah's not here yet...). As a further reminder, I'm including a few pictures of Joshua's house so that you have the setting in mind :)

(Aaron's POV – Thursday 1 January 2015)

"What the heck, Ron!!! Will you give Shan a break and stop chasing him around?" Mark yells from afar, but I totally ignore him as I run and try to catch that little minx of Shannon.

Damn! For someone who supposedly hates running, he's freaking fast despite his short legs. At least, shorter than mine... I will get him at some point, though, and I don't care how many circles around Joshua's ground floor it'll take.

Contrary to my friend Mark, I'm all for junk food, I could feed on pizzas, burgers and fries seven days a week, but I also enjoy delicacies, especially when they're cooked by Mark. So, you just don't steal Mark's homemade foie gras from my plate, and this is precisely what that little devil did a few minutes ago while I was looking away. This boy is a stomach on legs, I already saw him making sheep's eyes to Alex to get part of his share, he didn't need to sneak mine!

It's not like I could have accused anyone else either. The way Alex was gawking at him from across the table, it was just like pointing at his co-Sub saying That's him!!!!, and when I looked over to my left at Shannon – since that's where the culprit was sitting – his mouth was still full, a self-satisfied and mischievous expression sprayed all over his face. My scowl was enough to have him screech his chair backwards and dart off, but I was two seconds too late to dash after him.

"Master Dom or not, I swear I'll punish you if you break anything!" Joshua grumbles playfully.

Sure! Keep your hopes up, Josh... I may not be as fast as that little creep – which makes me think that I should really shake myself off this laziness I have been drowning in for the past month and get back to work out a little more – but I have always been agile. I'm not going to knock over any of the furniture or decorations. I'm not going to skid and fall flat on my face like you once did, Joshy, because I'm not drunk, just a little tipsy, I smirk to myself as I recall Joshua's most memorable moment of control-loss less than a year ago after he and Liam broke up.

Alright! It's been enough running, so after about fifteen laps around the family room, through the corridor, the living room, the dining room and the kitchen, I suddenly slow down to let the little rascal get further ahead and hide around the corner of the staircase. Lost in his craziness and laughter, Shannon hasn't noticed anything and when he pops in my sight a few seconds later, I lunge forward to catch him and throw him over my shoulder like I would a bag of potatoes, and land a firm slap over his backside, causing him to squeal.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!!!! Gotcha Lil' Meerkat!" I growl playfully, having no problem to hold him although he is trying to writhe away from me.

"A meerkat!?" he exclaims. Shannon and his priorities...

"Yeah, you remind me of Timon! A chirpy little thing prone to mischief!"

"Fine, you'll be Pumbaa then!! Having farting issues, Aaron?" he laughs out, earning another slap.

"I'll show you farting issues... You should watch out for your nose, though, your face's quite close to my rear right now!" I grouse jokingly.

As I stride back to the dining, Shannon keeps squealing and squirming, but he still ends up sprawled over my lap once I'm back on my chair, with my right hand firmly holding him down between his shoulder blades and the left one squeezing his jeans-clad buttocks.

"Ah... I've always wanted to have you in this position, Mister Shannon..." I smirk, peeking at Mark who's just chuckling under his breath.

"Mark!!!! Come on!! Help me out!! I thought there were no Doms and no Subs today!!" the young man squeaks while trying to get off my lap.

This is true. Today, we're all just a group of friends celebrating the New Year around a nice lunch. Well, more like an afternoon brunch seeing it's 4pm, but after last night's party at the Black Diamond that ended in the early morning, none of us could be up early enough for lunch. Perhaps except for Mark since this guy can never sleep for more than a few hours.

Anyway! Most of the Dom/Sub rules usually apply at all times for us, even outside of the club, but during events like today, the atmosphere is much more relaxed and the point is also for the boys to feel more comfortable around us, Doms, because as much as Liam has grown more serene around his Dom's best friends, Shannon and Alex have known us for much less time. It's never easy to set limits and make a difference between playful moments and serious ones, but I'd really like them to understand that I love them as much as I love Cam, Josh or Mark.

It doesn't mean I can't add a bit of joking about our lifestyle... Right or right?

"Hmm... that's the case, Buddy, but it's just too tempting," I reply, playfully slapping his butt once more.

Glancing around the table, I'm glad to see that all my friends seem to enjoy this little recreation. Shannon is truly one easy prey and the only one I would dare to go so far with. He's really a fun guy and easy-going. Like I said, Liam has learned to chill out around me and Cam too, so I could have chosen the blonde for a good teasing as well. Although Alex seems to be quite relaxed today, sitting on Mark's other side, and laughing nervously – most certainly because of the glass of wine he was allowed to drink – the boy is still too shy to be tormented, even if playfully.

Alex joined Mark and Shannon's relationship about two months ago, and although I try my best to make him feel comfortable around me, I can tell that I still impress him too much. It didn't help that I had to interfere last November while Mark was away in New Jersey for a few days, taking care of his parents after his father had a heart attack. Alex is truly an adorable puppy, a fragile one, and as his Dominant, Mark will have a lot of work with him, but I trust him to manage and handle both his Subs.

"Ugh stop!!! I'll give you the foie gras back!!" Shannon screams, causing everyone to laugh.

Except for me. We have just finished this delicious – and extremely copious – meal, and with Shannon lying on his full stomach over my thighs, said foie gras might indeed get back out in a way I don't want to, so I eventually let go of his body and he immediately gets back to his feet to take a step back and grin at me.

"Did you really think I was gonna throw up?" he laughs out. "No way! I'm keeping it! It was just too good!"

"You're such a little devil..." I sigh.

"I'm not that little," he huffs as he sits back on his chair between Mark and me. "It's just you all who are big!"

"You're still a dwarf..."

"And you a giant..."

"Yeah, whatever. Calm down a bit, Shan, now," Mark reasons, trying to contain his own laughter.

Although there was no alcohol abuse, I think most of us have had at least two or three glasses of wine. Not enough to get us drunk, but certainly sufficient to make us a bit light-headed or tipsy, depending on how each individual is used to drink or not. Our winners are definitely Liam and Alex as these two can't seem to stop nervously laughing to the point that tears are running down their cheeks. And the fact that they keep peeking at each other doesn't help.

"Look what you've done, Ron..." Camden sighs, yet with the beginning of a smile at the corner of his lips.

"Just let them have some fun for once, you party-pooper!" I snort back, which makes the boys topple over with more laughter.

"I'm no party-pooper!"

"You are!"

"Not!"

"Are."

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Shannon, Alex and Liam start chanting joyfully while hammering their fists on the table.

"No fighting, boys," I reply calmly.

"Oh please!!!" Liam begs as he turns to his old friend Shannon. "Wouldn't it be awesome to watch two Doms struggling... fighting for dominance?" he half-whispers loud enough for us all to hear, eyes wide opened with eagerness.

"Fuc... Damn yes!!!" the dark-haired boy concurs with the same enthusiasm. "Doms fighting and then fucking..."

"Holy crap... that'd be hot..." Alex blows as a deep blush covers his face when he hungrily glances at Mark, then Joshua. "The four of you having sex... wow... I wonder... I wonder who'd top who..."

"Jeez, Alex!!! You're being naughty!!" Shannon exclaims, yet I can definitely feel the excitement rise in his body next to me. "I love it, though! Can you guys put on a show for us?" he then asks Mark and I swear his eyes are about to pop out from the extreme ardor.

"Please, Josh!!! That'd be so freaking hot!!" Liam squeals.

Okay... They can't be tipsy. They have to be drunk at this stage. And yet... Why the heck is their demand giving me such a hard on!?

"Not even in your wildest dreams!" Mark unsurprisingly grunts as he reaches for his Subs' glasses. "And I believe you've had too much wine."

Quickly peeking at Cam and meeting his wary eyes – probably a result of the sex conversation we had last night at the club, but the boys' plea can only be a coincidence – I still decipher humor in his expression and I'm certain he would play along.

"Come on, Marky..." Cam murmurs in his huskiest voice as he slightly pulls his chair backwards and begins to grope a blatant erection through his jeans. "What about good ol' times...?" he then mouths out just as the Subs turn back to look at the cook.

"Just shut the fuck up, Cam," the latter grouses.

"Your Subs' wishes should be your command, guys!" I add, looking purposely at Joshua who just flips me the bird.

Sharing is caring is an unknown concept to Joshua.

Don't get me wrong. Josh must be one of the most generous persons I have ever known, and he gives in many more ways than one could imagine, but sharing Liam with other Doms or himself with other Subs is just out of the question. Oh, he used to indulge in kinky multiple-partner sex back in the days, but Liam has changed him. In many good ways, I must say. I would have loved to have a taste of the cute blonde's ass, to be honest, but Josh refuses to let him try threesomes – or moresomes. Liam is his and only his, and I do respect that, but to think it took him so many months to admit his love for the boy...

"Go fuck yourself, Ron," Joshua chuckles as he stands up, and I can't help smirking at the incriminating bulge that has formed at the front of his pants.

Yeah, you say what you want, Joshy, but you can't deny that the idea arouses you... or is that fond memories resurfacing?

"Let's move to the family room and settle on the couches, we'll be more comfortable," he then suggests.

"Ugh!! Way to ruin the fun, Josh," Liam grumbles, stomping his foot on the floor in front of his lover. "You're such a party-pooper too... Must be a Dom-thing..."

"Oh, am I?" Josh smirks as he pulls his blonde closer and leans down to whisper in his ear.

I can't hear what my old friend tells his Sub, but the blonde's reaction is adorable as a blush covers his face and he roughly pushes his tall man with a pout. Too bad we're not in our favorite BDSM mode or someone might have ended sprawled over his Dom's lap with a bare backside for a spanking. Yes, just too bad... Especially as Liam has one of these milky skins that quickly turns red.

Ugh... I'm so freaking horny now!

And tired too, I believe, so as Josh escapes to the kitchen, I quickly rise to my feet and hurry to the L-shaped couch, well intending to reach everybody's favorite spot first, and win, I do! My friends know me well and I hear them grouse as I plop face down on the smaller section of the L, with my feet hanging off the armrest. Perfect place for a well-deserved nap while I'll let the guys ramble on. In my defense, I barely had two hours of sleep last night.

The private party I organized for New Year's Eve at the Black Diamond was a success, and although I nearly considered bringing back the special themed parties I used to know back in Los Angeles – but did not because they require much preparation I couldn't handle on my own – all the guests said they had a lot of fun. I did have my moment of spleen during which I hid in my office for a while, drowning in self-pity, brooding over memories of the past in Los Angeles, yielding to self-doubt and crying over my painfully-missed mentor.

Of fucking course, Camden had to disturb this very intimate moment of sorrow and although I knew what he wanted to talk about, I wish he had chosen another time to broach what has become a ritual over the past three years. Yes, he fucked up once with a Sub, but he was a young Dom back then and he was punished the same way I would have any other member of the club. Why can't he just get over it? Why does he need this yearly reminder?

Though... if it ends up like last year, with me fucking him after the whipping while he's still tied up to the chains... Fuck! That was hot! I'm one of these guys who can't say they have specific tastes in men. Any human that has a dick and an asshole can make me hard. Tall, short, fat, lean, skinny, blond, red or dark-haired, I just don't care. I do love all my baby Subs at the club, with a tiny preference for lean twinks with dark hair and green eyes, but I have also always had a soft spot for taller hunks with nice muscles. Opportunities to bang such men aren't that rare when you own a club like the Black Diamond, or even the Black Moon – and I'm not only talking about Dominant training – but tapping Cam's ass...

Ugh, Ron! You're such a horn dog!

Thank goodness, I'm lying flat on my front, coincidentally concealing the raging hard-on that has become quite uncomfortable in my boxer briefs, however, the heavy weight that suddenly lands on my back immediately pulls me from my thoughts and makes my constricted privates feel even worse.

"Did you really think you could steal my favorite spot, Ronron...?" Mark's husky voice echoes to my ears as his teeth begin to nibble the tender flesh on the side of my neck.

"Get off, Mark..." I grunt, trying to push him back but that dumbass is too heavy and his position above me allows him more strength to hold me down.

"You're quite comfortable, actually!" he cheers, getting the boys to burst out laughing again. "Hmpffffffff!"

Mark's last mumble is seconded by another similar sound that escapes from my own mouth as more weight adds to the pressure on my body. This time, it's not just an increased mass crashing me, the burden is moving and I can totally imagine what the guy is doing above us. I also recognize those long and powerful hands which have gripped Mark's wrists and are pinning them down.

"Ngh... Marky..." Camden groans in a deep and sensual voice as more laughter bursts from the boys.

"Get the fuck off, Cam!" Mark shouts, but it only encourages our Sadist of a friend to mock-pound his backside harder.

"No way... Too tempting... Ngh... So good..." Cam replies, parodying an impending orgasm, before he adds in a lower tone: "Hmm... What I'd do to tap that ass again..."

Shannon, Alex and Liam have settled on the opposite side of the long sofa, too far from us to have heard that last bit, and yet, I feel like they're about to die laughing at the scene unfolding before their eyes, tears flooding their cheeks. The wine has clearly intoxicated them because it's not even funny. Or perhaps it is, but not for me, especially with what comes next as Joshua returns from the kitchen.

"Oh my God! A sex train!!! Let me join the party, I can be the last wagon!!" he exclaims as he hurriedly – and literally – jumps to lie down on Cam's back and plays along his fucking moves.

"Holy shit, Josh!! Get your hard dick off my butt!" Cam growls.

"I wouldn't have minded another taste of Ron's ass or tried Mark's, but yours is the first to come, so..." Josh whispers, yet not low enough.

"What!? What's that you said, Josh!?" some of the boys squeal causing all of us to growl louder. Some secrets of the past should remain secret and I don't think any of us is ready to reveal certain experiments of our adolescence.

"Argh!!!!!!!!"

Driven by the adrenaline, I somehow manage to shake those freaking 550 pounds above me and thanks to the wobbly heap of bodies, my three friends soon find themselves toppling to the side and sprawling on the floor with low and deep groans. I could honestly die laughing at their faces and the mess of entangled legs and arms on the floor, but what catches my full attention is the extreme expectation on the boys' faces.

"Don't you even ask again!" I chuckle.

"That's not fair!" Shannon whines. "Joshua said too much and not enough!"

"Not today, Babe," Mark sighs as he tries to recover a bit of seriousness by containing his own laughter – more or less successfully.

"You guys keep telling us to be honest, but you keep hiding things from us!" a blushing Alex adds. Rightfully, I must say.

"We're all intoxicated and I'm not having such a conversation while my brain isn't clear," Mark argues – rightfully too as it might yield to further indiscretions that don't need to be disclosed yet.

"Yes, Alex and Shan are right. You're really unfair!" Liam concurs a bit more bitterly. "I'd like to know more about what happened exactly while you guys lived in New Jersey... Something big must have happened back there... And you've never told us! I thought you'd more trust in us..."

And there we go... Shit! I don't want these specific memories to resurface right now. Not on a January, 1st. Not ever, actually. I want them to stay in the furthest recesses of my head forever.

"Baby..." Joshua blows out as he rises to his feet and hurries to his sulking blonde, throwing me a wary glance that means my face must have decomposed. "It's not a question of trust," he continues hesitantly, seeking support from Mark who joins him besides the Subs and Camden who crawls back on the couch next to me, laying a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"What is it about then?" Shannon defies and I have rarely seen him as serious as he is right now.

"You're right, Boys..." I decide to intervene, keeping my voice as steady as I can and driven by my self-will to prove myself strong. "You totally have a right to say we're unfair, I'd never deny that, but today is not a day to dive into the past. I'd like you to trust us on one thing, though. As much as we're not ready to divulge certain aspects of our past, I don't think any of you is ready to hear what we have to say either. Believe me."

"Aaron's right, Babe," Mark whispers softly, gently brushing the back of his hand over the young man's cheek. "There'll come a time we'll tell you, but not today. It's not just about avoiding to ruin what is a joyful day among friends, but it's also about finding the right opportunity to tell you. When you're ready. Call it unfair if you like, but I promise that the day you find out, you'll understand our reticence."

Shannon's brows furrow for a few seconds as he analyses what Mark just told him before he shyly turns to me.

"We saw your mother in Collingswood last week, Master Aaron..."

"Shaaaaaaan..." Mark groans, trying to interrupt him, but all I register are Shannon's words and I feel myself blanch.

"You spoke with my mother...?" I blurt out to Mark, surprised that he didn't tell me earlier.

"No!" Mark exclaims, throwing a rather dark glance at a cowering Shannon. "We just had a walk with the boys, I showed them where we used to live and as we passed in front of your parents' house, she was walking out, but we left right away. I don't think she even saw us..."

"She must be fucking old now..." I reply thoughtlessly. Just to say something. Because I honestly don't care.

"Ron..." Cam whispers, squeezing my shoulder.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to ruin the atmosphere further..." Shannon apologizes and his strangled voice definitely brings me back to the present and Chicago.

"It's okay, Shannon, don't worry," I reassure him with a warmer smile. "Let's just not discuss about what's supposed to be my family, they're not worth it. My real family is here, in this room, and it's all that matters. So you guys enjoyed New Jersey?"

"Yes, it was quick but it was nice. Mark's parents are awesome!!" Alex cheers, surprising us all.

"That, they are! The best parents ever!" Camden agrees. "And Collingswood's a pretty nice place too! Did you visit other towns in the area?"

At that moment, I don't understand what really happens. Alex's and Shannon's eyes look like they're going to bulge out of their sockets and after a brief expression of terror covering their faces, they turn toward their Dom with pleading eyes, making him smirk with a mischievous smile.

"You brought this on you, Boys..." he chuckles darkly before he reclines against the backseat of the couch, lacing his fingers at the back of his head as he stares at Camden.

"No, Mark... Don't tell him..." Alex murmurs.

"Tell what to whom?" I ask curiously, glad that the mood is already changing.

"Cam..." Mark trails off. "You should know that these boys had a lot of fun with your name as we drove through Camden to reach Collingswood..."

"Is that so...?" Cam plays along – or is he really playing...? – as he immediately recovers his seriousness, his eyes darkening while his features harden. "Details?"

"Hmm... There was something about living in Camden. More precisely, Alex living in Camden, though Shan said it'd be more logical to have you live inside Alex, but Alex found it gross..."

"Traitor!!!!!" his two boys scream out before they peek at Camden and cower back against their Dom who just bursts out laughing.

"Interesting... Why don't you leave them with me for a good punishment?" Cam comments darkly, squinting at the two cuties.

"Nah, you don't get to touch my boys, Cammy. I'm pretty sure your killing look was enough to terrorize them."

"It sure was!" I exclaim, joining Camden in his sudden laughter as the boys exhale a long sigh of relief.

As everyone relaxes, I lie back down and comfortably settle my feet on Cam's lap. There's a bit more badgering for the boys, and the conversation then moves on to lighter topics, such as future plans and further expectations for the coming year at the club. Cam and I also get a little teased about the fact that we should settle down. Again. But as we told them last night, we took the resolution to NOT settle down this year, and I well intend to stick to my promise.

At the end of the day, I know that Josh and Mark just want to see us as happy as they are, but I'm not getting there. This is no stubbornness. This is no lack of self-confidence at handling a Sub. I'm a fucking Master Dom, I'm a fucking Dom, I know the roles of BDSM like no one else does here in this room. I was taught by the best Master Dom and deep down, seeing Josh and Liam, then Mark, Alex and Shannon, yes, maybe I'd like to eventually find my soulmate at some point and spend the rest of my life with someone I truly love.

I'm not saying it's not going to happen. I'm just not ready. Not ready to face what love means. Not ready to experience its consequences. Not ready to fight my emotions, my demons. I'm scared. I'm just fucking scared. Love can hurt. Love can kill. I don't want to ache. I don't want to die. Yes, the Master Dom is fucking scared of love, but that's not something I can openly confess. Even if Mark, Josh and Camden are fully aware of the true reasons for my fears.

The time I spent in Los Angeles after I ran away from New Jersey could be considered as some sort of salvation era. There, I met some of the best people. I can't help nostalgia to fill me whenever I think about my years in LA because I had grown another family there. A family that I often miss even if some of them like Mike and Siegfried joined me in Chicago. I wish the rest of them would follow. I wish I could convince Kayden to move to Chicago, but I know he would leave California. I wish Marcus and Sam would settle here too, but Chicago wouldn't suit Sam. I wish...

I wish Ivan was still here, but...

"You know that Mark and I just believe that you both deserve your own happiness," Josh whispers soothingly in my ear.

The CEO is sitting beside me and his warm hand squeezing my wrist sends a comforting wave of heat to my heart. Just brotherly love. These guys are just all my life and any gesture from them never fails to make me feel better. As much as it's not a time to dive into the East Coast's past, it's not a better time to revisit the West Coast's past either.

"I'll come back on my decision if you promise we'll have a huge orgy once Cam and I have settled down..." I cheer up, happy to hear that my voice doesn't sound strangled.

My eyes are shut, I'm feeling drowsy and I can hardly resist to sleep, but I couldn't help a little kinky remark that makes me chuckle.

"Yeah... you keep dreaming, Bro..." Josh teases as his hand shifts to squeeze my package.

Ugh... Way to calm down my horniness!

Oh well, why even trying to calm it down? I am a horn dog, a sex on legs, and I don't see why I would change this. Sex has been a driving motivation of my life for nearly thirteen years now – and I was anything but precocious in that matter – and not always in the best ways. Until I was introduced to BDSM. I have been bathing in this lifestyle since I turned 18. In BDSM, I found all the expectations I had in life, a career as a nightclub owner and a Master Dom, and sex. Sex with so many men. Control. Yes, control. Control and consent quickly became what I needed to fight my own demons and I learned a lot in this respect.

So, yeah... I'm a sex addict, there's no denying this, and as I tune my friends' conversations out, I simply let my wild imagination run free, even if sleep might catch me before I can truly enjoy it. It doesn't matter. With my eyes closed, my soul begins to wander away, yet not completely. I'm taken to the Black Diamond... It's supposed to be empty but all my friends are here. Josh, Liam, Mark, Shannon, Alex and Cam... And me... Mark has two Subs and he could share one of them with Cam and me... Shannon? Or Alex? Hmm... I wouldn't mind playing with Liam too...

I love Alex's shyness but he's a kinky boy and I'm certain he would enjoy an orgy... Liam isn't as shy as Alex, and although the blonde was completely innocent when he met Josh and discovered our lifestyle, his personality has evolved a lot over the past year... He's no longer the little virgin that Josh deflowered... he's a naughty buddy... I'm sure he'll end up asking his Dom for kinkier scenes in the future, even if it has to be occasional... And Shan... Shan is trying to prove himself more serious, settled down, and he certainly is; I have no doubt about his unconditional love for Mark and Alex, but I also know about his turbulent past... He's also a sex on legs, always ready for new experiences.

Yeah... an orgy with all these boys would be awesome. All these boys and their Doms, of course. Be it my best friends or the Subs here, I know their naked bodies by heart, having gawked at them having sex many times, either live on one of the stages at the Black Diamond or through video monitoring in my office – yes, I'm a voyeur, wanna sue me? – so fancying an orgy with them isn't hard to do. It's not even the first time I fantasize on such a scene.

Alex's skinny body and his discreet little moans...

Kneading Shannon's firm and round buttocks...

Pounding into Liam's cute little ass while Josh fucks his mouth...

Ramming into Cam's hole while we watch the others fuck...

Face-fucking Josh while he takes Liam doggy-style...

Finally getting a taste of my sweet Marky's hole as he pounds into one of his boys...

Now that I think about it, I can't even tell what arouses me the most. Some sort of group sex with Josh and Mark sharing their Subs with Cam and me? Or an opportunity to fuck my best friends? I don't care if I pass off as a sick perv with no morals. Only those who know me and my past would understand. They'd know that I do have morals, many more than one thinks. I may sound freaky. Perhaps I am. I certainly am, but now is not the time to go into details. I am who I am. A kinky guy with a special relation to sex. Whether with the Subs at the club, some of the Doms, my best friends or whoever, I just love sex.

"Ron..."

I decide to ignore Cam's groan and stay focused on the scene unfolding inside my head.

"Instead of grunting like a bear, open your eyes and come back with us!" Mark laughs out in a nervous way.

Urgh, fuck you, guys! Just leave me alone!

"Ron! The boys have challenged us! And it's about sex!"

The words challenge and sex had to catch my attention and through my hazy eyes, I quickly realize that there has been some move here. Camden is still sitting on the end of the couch with my feet over his lap, but his expression has morphed into one that I know o' so well. One that holds a lot of sadistic expectations, as if he were sure about the outcome of the situation. Josh is still sitting on my right and Mark has shifted closer to him, while Liam, Alex and Shannon are now standing in front of us.

What the heck...? For some reason, I don't really like these smug expressions on their faces... They don't bode anything good.

"What is this about?" I ask with a sleepy and hoarse voice.

"It turns out that... your friends finally decided to tell us about..." Liam trails off, and although his words sound hesitant, it's just for suspense purposes because there's a lot of self-confidence in his tone. "They finally confessed about their first time..."

I'm still hard from my earlier daydreaming but as old memories of deflowering resurface, my dick stiffens further and I feel the fabric of my boxer briefs wet a little more from another load of precum. However, I can't help a dark glance toward my three childhood friends; I thought we had agreed not to disclose anything about our past today!

"Don't you start, Ron, we were talking about first time experiences and we ended up sharing ours. Nothing more," Joshua explains.

"Fine. I have no problem with that," I reply honestly because my loss of virginity was actually special and fun. "What's the link with a so-called challenge, though?"

"Err..."

"Yes, Josh... tell me more..." I insist, yet turning toward Cam who has started chuckling.

"Turns out that their boys found it quite exciting..."

"Extremely exciting!" Shannon concurs cheerfully, bearing one of his most mischievous looks.

"And?"

"And we'd love to see this!" the usually-shy Alex comments impishly with a bright smile.

"Yeah, we want to see you... we want to see Doms make out... and maybe more..." Liam adds through a whisper.

Alright... What's going on here? What does that even mean? What are they expecting? I have known Mark, Josh and Cam for about twenty-five years. I know them by heart. Making out wouldn't be a problem, but bottoming is definitely not their thing – especially Mark! – and it's not mine either. Why aren't they protesting? How could they agree to such a challenge? Have they drunk more?

"How many bottles of wine did you empty while I was asleep?" I ask with heavy sarcasm.

"None."

Cam's dry voice leaves no place for the doubts I had, but it also leaves me quite perplexed. I can tell there's a bit of tension on my old friends' side and the boys' attitude is more than suspicious. All the same, I kind of love this little game – if I'm given to fuck one or more of my friends – and I'm just wondering what they have in mind. Shannon, Alex and Liam are into serious relationships with their Doms, the contracts they signed with Mark and Joshua aren't one of these time-limited ones, there's love.

It doesn't mean that these guys aren't naughty, though, our lifestyle is bound to kinky activities and I have always hoped that these Subs would eventually drag their Doms towards some sharing. Besides, being close as I am to Subs in general for reasons I won't broach today, I know that watching Doms in action is just as arousing to them as watching Subs doing the naughty is for Doms. So, why not indulge into a reverse of roles for once?

"Alright... So what is the challenge about exactly?" I ask.

"Truth or dare!" Shannon exclaims with self-satisfaction.

"That's a dangerous game, Buddy..."

"And we like danger. Are you up for the challenge?"

"Aaron's definitely up!" Mark jokes with a peek to my crotch.

"Alright, state your rules," I reply to Shannon, flipping the bird to Mark at the same time.

"Easy. A Dom team and a Sub team, but only one representative for each team that will ask questions to the opponent or dare him to do something, so you'd better choose your leader right. The first team that doesn't fulfill a bet loses," Liam explains with an impish smile. "If we win, we get to watch you make out!"

"What if we win?" I counter.

"We will win. We've got the best team leader!" Alex cheers with confidence as he and Liam wrap arms around Shannon's shoulders.

"So you think, Boys... We have the best team leader too!" Joshua argues, smirking at me.

"What? Why me? When did we make that decision?" I blurt out when I realize that Cam and Mark seem to agree.

"You're the Master Dom, Ron..." Cam whispers as my three childhood friends gather closer to me.

"The boys sort of fear you, they won't dare to ask anything too personal," Mark proposes.

"And we trust you..." Josh adds with a warm smile.

"No, no, no, no... I see this coming. If I lose and it ends up with smut, you'll blame me and have me on my hands and knees to fuck me, no way. How about we get Josh as a leader?"

"You're not going to lose, Ron!" Cam sighs.

"You never know with these little creeps! I'm not taking the responsibility!"

"You're the best, Aaron! Please!" Josh insists.

"What if we promise you'll be the one to decide who fucks who?" Mark offers, and Cam and Josh promptly agree.

"You guys must have lost your minds," I reply, totally dumbfounded. "But if it goes this way, then why not. You sure about this, though, Marky?" I still add with a smirk.

"Well... they mostly talked about making out anyway..."

"Yeah, but in the heat of the moment... you know..." I trail off in a husky voice, reaching up for his face with a hand that he slaps away.

"Then just win!" he groans.

"Of course, I'm going to win," I chuckle before I return my attention to the boys. "We've got a deal. However, what if we win?" I insist.

"We'll do whatever you guys want!" Liam replies confidently. "Just anything!"

"Fine! Let's get it started then!"

While the boys settle on the floor a few feet away from us to plan their own strategy, Mark provides me with a bit of advice as to what I could defy Shannon with and Camden also suggests a few dares. My friends are right, I'm pretty sure Shannon won't dare to ask terrible questions and should he dare me with kinky activities, I have experienced about everything in the last eleven years, so I'm not scared about any challenge.

"We're ready!" Alex cheers after a while. "After you!"

Great! So we even get the privilege to start!

"Truth or dare, Shannon?"

"Truth!"

Right, let's start with an easy one...

"Have you ever picked your nose and eaten it?"

"Err... I certainly have when I was a child, but now I'm using tissues!" he laughs out. "Your turn to choose!"

"Truth."

"How many times have you bottomed? I mean... other than that one time the guys told us about earlier."

Fuck! Someone's getting right down to business!

Funnily enough, Subs rarely ask about details regarding Dom training, although I'm sure most of them are dying to know more about it, as much as seeing two Doms make out or fuck is a huge turn on for many of them. This is probably due to the fact that Doms usually feel uncomfortable to talk about these experiences, even if some of them do enjoy taking it up their asses occasionally, but I guess there's a bit of shame to admit it can feel good. I'd say this is the case for Cam and Josh while Mark is a totally different story.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no shame on my side. I learned dominance and submission the hard way, through archaic methods, and if I nearly never talk about it, it's only because people never ask me.

"Many times, Shannon, but I wouldn't be able to tell you how many precisely. My training into the BDSM lifestyle included a full year of submission before I was certified as a Dominant, so I'll let your imagination run wild," I smirk at him, enjoying the huge surprise displaying on the boys' faces. "However, this is definitely not my thing, and I haven't bottomed once since I was 19."

"Wow... so Doms really do go through a training too?" Liam asks, throwing an impish look at Josh.

"Holy crap..." Alex blows out with a similar glance at Mark, and needless to say that Shannon's eagerness isn't any better. "What does the Dom training consist in then?"

"One question at a time, Buddies, and I believe I already largely replied to the first one. Truth or dare, Shannon?"

"Ugh..." the little creep sighs in frustration. "Truth!"

"If you were given the opportunity to reverse roles with Mark for an hour, what would you make him do?"

"Oh my God! Only one hour?" Shan exclaims, briefly pondering on the question before his eyes brighten with excitement. "I'd tie him up on the punishment bench, turn his butt to a bright red with a paddle, then I'd fuck him senseless for the rest of the hour!"

"Keep dreaming, Babe..." Mark groans, rolling his eyes.

"Oh that, I do!! Next question, Master Aaron, is..."

"Tut, tut, tut... I'm choosing a dare, Buddy," I cut him, wriggling my eyebrows at him and laughing at his disappointment as he was probably hoping to find out more about the Dom training.

"Okay, fine," he replies sourly before a new mischievous glint brightens his eyes. "Choose one of your neighbors, straddle his lap, and kiss him... sen-su-a-lly..."

Did he really think it would bother me? It might actually backfire at him...

I could go for Camden who's on my left, but determined to test the little minx's jealousy – or lack thereof – I immediately shift to settle on Mark's lap, cup his face between my hands and lean over to crash my lips on his. If I judge by the deep groan that rumbles from my friend's chest, he's a bit surprised, but he parts his lips, allowing our tongues to meet for what quickly becomes a wild dance. Fuck! I had nearly forgotten that Mark was such a good kisser and as his hands reach for my backside to pull me closer to him, I revel into the sensual contact.

I'm facing away from the boys and as much as I lose myself into this little fight for dominance with Mark, I do not miss the holy fuck's, damn it's hot's and freaking hot's from the turned on Subs behind me. With my groin pressed against Mark's, I also can't ignore the bulge swelling in his pants, and even if I don't know whether his arousal has stemmed from his Subs' squeals and moans or from our physical exchange, it only encourages me to deepen our kiss for a while longer.

"Truth or dare, Shannon?" I breathe out through my heavy panting, my lips still against Mark's.

"Err... oh, Gosh..." he mumbles awkwardly, making me and Mark chuckle through our kiss. "Truth... I guess..."

"Have you ever fantasized about a person in this room? Other than Mark and Alex, obviously..." I ask as I eventually break the kiss and resume my former position to observe the boy's reaction.

A reaction that seems to leave everyone rather perplexed as a deep blush suddenly covers the usually bold and laid-back young man's face. Shannon is the kind of guy that's really hard to destabilize and whose self-consciousness is nearly inexistent, so I wonder what makes him so uneasy all of a sudden as he nervously peeks at Mark, then at his old school-friend.

"Hmm..."

"You gotta be honest, Shan..." I remind him when I see how his eyes then shift between Camden and Joshua, certainly wondering what option could be the worst.

"Do dreams count?" he asks me.

"Dreams? They surely do. Dreams often reflect what your unconscious tries to suppress when you're awake," I reply firmly as a smile draws on my lips. "Are you going to tell us about a naughty dream you had?"

"Well... That was before I met you all..." he begins, his left hand reaching for Liam's who's kneeling beside him. "Sorry, Lili... It was a little over a year ago, I was just back from a three-week job at a farm where I'd done some works with a guy I knew. I swear the place was such an armpit... middle of nowhere... I was freaking horny... I had also missed Lili, so I snuggled into his bed when I got home and I had this dream... I was taking his virginity..."

"Seriously?" Liam exclaims.

"Sorry, Bunny... It was only a dream... and I didn't know someone had already popped your cherry back then!" he laughs out, now obviously better at ease.

"You're such a horn dog!" his friend giggles as he leans to the side and surprisingly pecks Shannon's lips.

"Look who's talking..." Joshua grumbles playfully.

The game goes on for a while through fits of laughter and more awkward moments. Shannon gets to tell us about his first time, the most embarrassing situation he was in, the last time he farted in bed, his favorite position while I get to confess I used to have a tongue piercing, explain how I got my first dick piercing, and about the number of submissive members of the Black Diamond who rejected an offer to have sex with me. I also get Shannon to cuddle with Camden for five minutes and to massage Joshua's feet while singing his favorite song. On his side, he dares me to have a sexy dance with a broom, to give a hickey to Camden's collarbone and to walk like a dog and get patted by the Subs.

The atmosphere is really pleasant and we're having a good time, laughing out loud. The fact that both Shannon and I are easy extroverts helps, which is certainly why our teammates chose us as leaders. As much as I'm enjoying myself and wouldn't mind the game to last, I don't forget the ultimate purpose of the challenge and begin to think about harder questions or dares for my opponent. And I think I found one. However, this is my turn to choose and as I opt for a dare, Shannon leads me to the far back of the long family room and brings a four-feet long pole he fetched in the garden.

"You have to place a hand on top of this pole, then your forehead over your hand, and spin around the pole fifteen times, and then," he trails off with an impish smile, and I already know I'm screwed here, "you'll have to walk straight to the other side of the room without falling!"

"You little fucker..." I grouse playfully.

"Come on, Ron!! You can do this!!!" the guys cheer.

I have played that game before, so I know it won't be an easy one, but encouraged by my friends, I bend over and do as per Shannon's instructions. I close my eyes to help some of the dizzy spells as I turn around the pole while the little creep counts out loud, but by the time he reaches fifteen and I lean back up, letting go of the pole, I can already feel my steadiness falter. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a little fuck with my best friends, but I can also be a sore loser and I don't want to let the boys win, so I take a couple of seconds to focus and dart for the opposite side of the room, thinking that the faster I go, the better chances I will have.

Wrong idea...

I have barely walked five strides – aiming toward my friends' deep voices as they acclaim me – that my tall frame inexorably draws to the left and as I lose my balance, I inevitably crash on the floor. The Subs' hurray's and acclamation echo to the Doms' shouts of frustration, but I can't help laughing out loud as I try to get back on my feet while the room keeps spinning around. I'm too dizzy and each time I get up, I just fall back. I end up crawling back to the sofa, making everyone laugh, and Cam helps me to sit back where I was.

"You lost!! You lost!! You lost!!" the boys hail loudly, which obviously has us calm down right away.

"Jeez... Sorry, guys..." I apologize to my friends.

"That's fine, Ronron," Camden chuckles darkly, staring at Mark, "I can't wait for a new taste of Marky's tight little hole..."

"Fuck you, Cam, the boys only spoke about making out..." Mark grouses.

"Oh we do hope for more than making out, guys!!" the wild Subs exclaim, completely thrilled by their victory.

"Whatever we get to do, I think we'd better take this up to the playroom," Josh states as he stands up. "I'm not sure what Tony and Liz are doing today, but you know how Liz has always had a knack to catch us in the wrong moments, right?"

Oh dear... Liz, who used to be Joshua's nanny in New Jersey and who followed him to Chicago to become his housekeeper, and her husband Tony, who is Joshua's head of security and some sort of father figure to him, have their house on the opposite side of the property indeed. The small witch is an adorable woman, but the four of us would never forget how many times she nearly caught us doing... inappropriate things in Josh's bedroom back in the days, and at almost 30, even if she's fully aware of our lifestyle and the activities we indulge in, none of us would like her – much less Tony – to surprise us in the middle of doing naughty things.

That's why seconds later we are all upstairs – isn't it weird how time sometimes flies by? – and we soon find ourselves, the four Doms, crammed into Joshua's huge Italian shower for a sexy refreshing on the Subs' request. And since it's an easy one to please the boys with, we apply ourselves to put on a show for the winners. While hands randomly rub each other's bodies with gel, fingers getting more and more daring as they reach more intimate areas, mouths meet other mouths, tongues swirl with other tongues, and groans quickly grown out the Subs' little moans.

I have pinned Joshua's back against a wall, wildly kissing him, when Cam suddenly presses himself against my own back, his hands running between Joshua's and my chest while Mark begins to nibble on my shoulder. If it weren't for Cam's erection rubbing against the crack of my ass, I might have kept this going, but that dumbass is getting a little closer to my hole, which makes me grunt and slightly pull back from Josh.

"Don't you dare, Cam..." I growl in a low voice. "Remember the promise you guys made before we started that game?"

"Ugh, shit! I had forgotten about that one..." Mark grumbles.

"I didn't," I reply with a wiggle of my eyebrows.

"My fat dick in your ass, Marky..." Cam chants.

As if! Mark's hole is the one I have never had a chance to stretch, so if we go there, he's definitely mine.

"In your dreams, Cam. It's my ladder that Mark will taste."

"You guys are just pervs!" Mark whisper-growls.

"Just as you are, Mark," Joshua chuckles. "How about we do that sex train we did earlier?"

"Hmm... That's hot..." I whisper back, licking across his lips, "as long as I remain the last wagon..."

"But that's pretty unfair for the first wagon," Cam argues.

"True, but then... the first wagon could get a blowjob from the three others as a reward... and a divine preparation..." Mark suggests.

"And get to fuck those three little idiots who are enjoying this a little too much for my taste," Joshua adds, nodding at the over-excited Subs.

Really? Is Josh ready to share his Liam for real at last? Holy crap!

"Ngh, that's tempting..." I concede, peeking backwards at the three boys I have never been given to play with so far and getting harder by the second.

"Argh fine, I volunteer then!" Josh quickly says in front of my hungry eyes.

"We're not there yet and we might stick to making out," Mark says as he reaches out to Cam for another kiss while I resume mine with Josh for a few more minutes.

"Ugh enough, Men! Move to the playroom so we can get a better view!" Shannon suddenly commands in a needy tone.

"Your wish is our command, Master Shannon," I reply playfully.

We immediately find ourselves in Joshua's playroom, like teleported by our eagerness to re-enact some good old times. The situation feels eerie, but it's certainly due to our eagerness to play like we haven't played in a long time together. Mark and Josh having settled down into serious relationships – though I still believe it shouldn't prevent them from involving other people occasionally – I haven't had the pleasure to perform a scene with them in quite a long time. Cam, who is as single and free as I am, is a different story. We often end up in the same playroom at the club sharing a Sub or more.

However, each time I interacted with my childhood friends at the Black Diamond, it was always with Subs and today is quite different. It's just us. Some might say it's sick and I couldn't care less. Yes, I have always considered these three guys as my brothers, as people even closer than brothers in fact. They are everything to me and there are no words to describe what they mean to me. The words friend or brother don't even begin to cover it. Ever since we were five, we have lived and experienced things that only kept getting us closer and closer, and nothing will ever break that bond between us.

Today, we are not going to re-enact our respective deflowering for several reasons. One is that losing one's virginity can only happen once, hence the importance of choosing one's partner well. Another is that we have matured – perhaps? – and grown more experimented, and as much as I rather enjoyed the experience back then, not all of us did. Lastly, I like Joshua's idea of a sex train... Yes, I really do like it...

The four of us quickly perch on the bed while Liam, Alex and Shannon settle in Joshua's leather armchair with Liam on the seat and Shannon and Alex on either armrest. When the hell did they strip off their clothes? I must have missed this while we were showering... The boys are now stark naked and sporting proud erections that they're slowly stroking, waiting for the show to continue.

And a hot show they will get!

As I return my attention to my friends, a riotous fire ignites within me. The type of fire that I haven't felt burning in a long time. Perhaps it's because I haven't had an opportunity to fuck any Dom in a few weeks. Perhaps it's just what a chance to play with my best friends does to me. Perhaps I'm just sick in the head. Sick with sex. All I know is that the little moral I could have just flies out the inexistent windows of this room and I let my most wicked demons take control of my soul. I already know that this is going to go beyond a mere make-out session.

After Josh volunteered to play the locomotive, we all agreed to treat him with the best preliminaries, so he's the one I instinctively turn to on the bed and without further hesitation, I roughly tackle his powerful frame, pinning his wrists to the mattress as I hover over him.

"Holy crap... It's beginning..." I hear one of the boys whisper behind us.

Yes, it is! My lips have crashed against Joshua's and my tongue is forcing its way inside his mouth, eager to fight my friend's own urge to dominate our kiss. And what a fight! Through deep groans and grunts, our wet muscles keep pushing each other back into their respective caverns, encouraged by the Subs' moans. Josh has always been a deep Dominant and like many others, he hated the short submission phase he had to go through during his Dom training. However, his cock can't lie and proves his arousal.

Mark and Camden seem to have started a similar contest beside us and as I yield to my curiosity and peek at them, I almost lose mine with Josh. Joshua is the bulkiest of us all, even if not by that much, but my position above him has given me the upper hand strength-wise. Nevertheless, this little mistake allows him to reverse the situation and I soon find myself beneath his body, my wrists firmly restrained within his hands.

"Wait... I just thought about something..." he murmurs warily, gathering our friends' attention. "If I'm to be the first wagon and you the last... and if you get to fuck Mark... that means Mark gets to fuck Cam and Cam to fuck me..."

"I always knew you were a smart CEO..." I smirk at him.

"Ugh I'm not getting Cam's fat monster up my ass," he grumbles as Cam reaches for the nape of his neck and makes their mouths meet.

"You are, Joshy," our sadistic friend assesses darkly. "And to be fair, Mark's and Aaron's are nearly as thick as mine. Only yours is a little thinner and you can't shove it up your ass, can you?"

"And Cam has grown up, I'm sure he can behave and be gentle, right, Cam?" Mark warns him meaningfully.

"Hmm... maybe... you know how I like to take Subs... hard..."

"Well you should remember that while you take Josh, I'll be behind you, and as you said, although I don't have piercings like you guys do, I'm nearly as thick as you, and I doubt the Sadist will like my rod so much," Mark replies in a low and sarcastic voice.

There's a brief and awkward silence as I remember some past moments with Camden. No, the cold man doesn't like to bottom, except when guilt eats him...

"Come on, guys!!! We want to see more!!!" Alex surprisingly cheers.

The four of us briefly turn back to them with glares that don't seem to impress them despite the playroom environment, but it's soon forgotten as I push Josh to lie back down further up the bed. While Mark and I settle on his sides and pull his legs backwards, spreading them open and consequently lifting his backside from the mattress, Cam kneels in front of him. The next second, he has buried his nose between our friend's buttocks, literally eating his hole and thrusting his tongue in and out. Shit! Have we done enemas? I can't remember... We probably did and I have forgotten...

"Holy fuck!!!" Joshua growls when Cam begins to bob up and down his length once his fingers have taken over the stretching.

"You like that, Joshy, don't you?" Camden smirks as he lets go of his cock with a loud pop.

"Can't you just shut the fuck up!?"

"Nope! Now turn around so that I can prepare you better!"

"Hey wait! Where's the blissful orgasm you promised me?" Josh argues, struggling a bit as we flip him over and instead, he kneels up to rest his hands on the headboard of the bed.

"Josh..." I whisper in his ear, "You know how Liam's hole tightens when he comes, don't you? It's better for you to come after the deed or it won't help your ring of muscles to loosen up."

Joshua groans in frustration but he still complies, arching his back and burying his face in his arms, and as Camden resumes his preparation, on his knees and bent forward to continue the stretching with his tongue and fingers, another grunt erupts from our friend.

"Ugh Cam!! It's tickling! You could have shaved!"

"Stop complaining," the latter replies icily, giving a sharp smack to Joshua's backside. "Though, you're right, I should have trimmed. Instead of tickling you, it would have irritated this sensible area!"

"Ugh fucker!"

Josh's complaint remains ignored and as I strive to suppress a chuckle, Mark smugly settles at Camden's rear, in a similar position, and begins to shove his middle finger inside his hole, causing Cam to hiss through Joshua's butt. For a couple of minutes, I just watch my friends indulge into some licking and fingering train. This is so fucking hot that my cock starts oozing with precum. The boys seem to enjoy the show and I see that Alex has come all over his chest already. His eyes are brimming with lust while he is stroking his still-hard member.

This is a beautiful sight, however, I should get going with Mark's preparation – which shall be a horse of a different color, knowing him – so I move to kneel behind him and part his very firm ass cheeks. A deep rumble echoes from his chest and as expected, as soon as my tongue pokes at his entrance, I feel his body tense and his ring of muscles tighten hardly.

"Marky..." I whisper, kneeling back up and pulling him against my chest in my wake.

My arms circle around his waist and my hands appreciate the firmness of his abdomen as they trail all over his chest, reaching for the erect buds of his nipples to tease them lightly. A deep moan escapes from him when my index and thumbs pinch a little harder, or is it my teeth nibbling on his right earlobe? Whatever, Mark relaxes a little in my hold, so it's time to completely soothe him with words.

"Mark, you gotta trust me," I murmur, blowing in his ear. "You know it's gonna be painful if you don't loosen up, so you gotta have faith in me... You also know I have deflowered quite a few Subs – and Doms – in the past ten years or so, and none of them ever complained they ached... Let me pleasure you..." I continue as my left hand slides down and grabs his half-deflated cock while the right one trails back along his waist to the small of his back before it slowly goes further south. "Let me show you it can feel good..." I whisper in an even lower voice, using its husky tone to appease his tension while my middle finger slips between his ass cheeks.

"Ron..."

"Shhh... I swear it can be pleasant, Marky..." I hush him as the tip of my finger begins to gently rub against his pucker, but I know what he needs to hear, something I missed to tell him when I trained him to become a Dominant. "You know how good it can feel against your prostate, you felt it back then..." I carry on as my digit probs a little more. "And there's no shame being taken by a man, it doesn't make you lose your manliness. Do Shan and Alex lose theirs whenever you fuck them?"

"No..."

"Then let me show you how good it can feel... Let yourself drown in pleasure... Let your cock harden even more... yeah like this... Get it hard to fuck Cam..."

After a bit more encouragement, Mark has finally relaxed and as I prompt him to resume Cam's preparation, I resume my earlier position and part his ass cheeks to treat him with a good rimming. It seems like my stimulating speech has achieved to chill him out for good and I am surprised to see how easily I am soon able to stretch his hole, first with my tongue, then using lube and my fingers until I can fit three of them. The most rewarding are his moans of pleasure that echo to Cam's and Josh's own groans and to the Subs' needy whining and pleading for more.

I have lost track of time but it seems like seconds before everyone says they are ready. We make Josh lie flat on his stomach with just a small pillow beneath his hips for an easier access to his back entrance and Cam immediately settles above him, his legs straddling Joshua's and his hands resting next to the locomotive's.

"Oh my God... this is happening... Your man's about to get fucked, Bunny..." Shannon blows out.

I throw him a dark scowl because that's precisely what none of my friends should hear or they'll just give up right away, hushing him down with a finger on my lips. Returning my attention to the guys, I see that Mark is now guiding Cam's cock and aligning it with Joshua's hole, squeezing it so tightly that Cam grunts with frustration.

"Push him in, Mark... slowly... easy with the piercing..." I advise.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!!" Joshua growls with a strangled voice as the head of Cam's cock pierces through his hole.

"Fuck you I will..." Camden groans and as much as it sounds like a promise for pain, I know his moves will be limited once he gets Mark's rod up his own ass.

"So fucking hot..." the latter whispers as more of Cam's cock disappears deep inside Josh's cavern, using his free hand to stroke his very hard erection.

Oh that I know! This form of dominance – that is guiding another man's dick into a third man's ass – or even watching it, is so arousing! By the time I get to do the same with Mark and Camden, I will certainly be hard as fuck. While Joshua adjusts to Cam's thickness by taking deep breaths, Mark smears more lube between his buttocks, making him grunt when he sticks two fingers back into his hole. After a couple more minutes, the cook stands up on the bed and, settling between the two men's legs and crouching a little, he bends over to lean above Camden while I take his erection and aligns it with the hole he's about to penetrate.

"Ngh... Cam... Can't wait to feel your warmth..." Mark teases as his fingers grab a handful of Cam's long hair and pull on it to make him tilt his head backwards. "It'll be nice to feel myself dive inside you as you pull out of Josh..."

"Just shut up, Mark..."

Ah temptation... Camden is clearly torn between his urge to start fucking Joshua and the apprehension to impale himself on Mark's erection. One action can't go without the other, though, and as he begins to pull out of Josh's ass, his butthole ineluctably opens on Mark's mushroom head as I firmly hold his shaft. The mix of laborious grunts and delightful groans is elating and I could definitely watch my friends fuck each other for a while longer, but I can't wait for my turn to enjoy the bliss of feeling my manhood surrounded by warmth. Time to get my share!

Standing up, I relish in this beautiful sight for a few more seconds, stroking my erection with more lube, then inch toward the heap of muscular bodies. With Josh and Cam beneath him, Mark is in the perfect position, his butt sticking out, and his back entrance at the ideal height for me to simply press myself against them and poke the tip of my cock to his pucker.

I wish I could just slam into him.

I wish I could just thrust forward and bury myself balls deep into his tight hole.

I wish I could dive in and immediately start ramming into Mark like I often do with Subs who consent to such roughness.

However, Mark is no Sub. Mark is a Dominant who has always had an issue with the idea of bottoming for another man. For some reasons, being taken by another man has always been a no go, making his Dom training more complicated than it often is with other guys, and I sincerely respect that. Despite my eagerness to finally get a taste of his tightness, there is no way I would scar him further than he already is. On the contrary, I want to make this experience a pleasurable one for him, so I use all the gentleness I am capable of when I eventually begin to probe his hole.

"Shhh... It's okay, Marky..." I encourage him as the largest part of my mushroom head tries to push past his anus, softly rubbing my hands over the small of his back. "Relax... Open up for me... It's almost in... Yeah, that's it... Swallow me up... Let me reach that soft spot of yours..."

"Ngh... Gosh!!!!!!"

Once the head has fully stretched his ring of muscles, the rest of my shaft quite easily slips in despite the barbells and I soon find myself deep inside of my friend. Holy fuck! If I didn't have that much self-control, I would have come all at once. I am finally getting to tap Mark's ass. The only one of my friends I hadn't yet. It's like a dream come true! And it feels so good!

Physically speaking, Mark, just like Cam or Josh, is one type of guy I lust for. Tall, powerful, not too bulky, with the muscles in the right places... I love his body just as much as I yearn for Subs' slender frames. Go figure... However, this is going way beyond carnal attraction. Twenty-five years of friendship have gotten us closer than any other childhood friends might ever get. Joshua, Mark, Camden and I are a long story, one that I know will last forever, so strong emotions partake in the physical pleasure I glean here.

"Fucking move, Ron!!!" Joshua growls after what may have been a few minutes, pulling me from my reverie.

"You ready, Marky?" I still ask, willing to make sure he's had enough time to adjust.

"As much as I'll ever be," he grumbles with a labored voice.

"I'll make you feel good, Bro..."

With that promise, I grip his hips and gently pull back, leaving the head of my cock inside his hot cavern, which gives him and Cam a slight freedom of move to draw back too. I actually let them do the work and control the movements for a while, relishing in how great it feels each time Mark jerks back and impales himself on my erection in the process. Nonetheless, now that my friends seem to feel more comfortable and relaxed, I soon get eager for more action with the wild fire rekindling in my balls.

Taking a firm grasp on Mark's hips, I suddenly thrust forward and roughly bury myself deep inside of him, using a certain angle that I know will allow my cock to rub against his prostate. The pounding is hard enough to push each of Mark and Cam deep inside the ass beneath them, making them all expel funny groans, but Mark's is louder than the others. I guess I found the little bundle of nerves...

"Mmmm so good..." I tease as I allow more of my weight to keep them down and contracting the muscles of my shaft to make it pulse within Mark.

"Holy shit, Ron! Stop that... Or I'm gonna come!"

"Not so soon, Marky... Let me enjoy that tight ass of yours for a bit longer!" I grouse.

With that, I slightly pull back, still holding them down so they won't move, and quickly thrust back in before I engage into a harder pounding. Each of my shoves provides their manhood with the necessary stimulation, Joshua's included since his erection must be rubbing against the pillow. It might not be as pleasurable as what Cam, Mark and I feel, but Josh will get his reward shortly. Meanwhile, the beast in me runs wild and I don't even try to restrain the bear grunts that rumble out of my chest as I ram into Mark's ass.

I can only imagine what it must look like from the Subs' side but if I judge by their panting respiration and the whining moans I can decipher beneath our louder sounds, I understand that they're enjoying the show. However, as much as I have a lot of self-control and can usually last for much longer, all this excitation along with the powerful emotions stemming from this sexual interaction with my best friends quickly brings me close to the edge.

I still strive to hold the fire a little longer, yet it seems like everyone is the perfect position to stimulate the right spots and most sensitive areas.

"Can't hold it..." Cam blurts out first. "Gonna fill your hole, Josh..."

From there, this is a chain reaction. As Cam reaches his climax, the tightening of his anus sends Mark to cloud nine, allowing him to unload his release inside Cam's ass. With his ring of muscles clenching around my own girth flees the last bit of control I had over my orgasm. I am tempted to hurriedly pull out and spill my juices over Mark's backside, but for once I'm playing bareback – Fuck!!!! We forgot to use condoms!!! – I just want to relish into the warm sensations for a few more seconds.

And to breed my old childhood friend.

As powerful waves of heat course through my body, all headed toward my groin, I feel my shaft pulse out load after load of semen that floods Mark's rectum and I can't help but screaming my orgasm out through loud groans. Oh my goodness! What a fantastic fuck! What a blissful January 1st!

And yet...

And yet, I'd like to understand why I can't feel satiated. I'd like to understand why my cock hasn't deflated the slightest bit when I gently pull out of Mark and make the heap of our bodies fall to the side. I'd like to understand why I'm still so horny while we all recover from our high. I'd like to understand why further kinky thoughts flood my head when Cam, Mark and I eventually shift to take care of our poor Josh who's waiting for his own release.

"RON!!!!!"

I'd like to fucking understand why I'm ready for – and hoping for!!! – an orgy when we signal to the Subs to join us on the bed! An orgy! That's what I desperately crave for now!

"AARON!!!!!"

Yes, the horn dog that I am wants more. The bear in rut hasn't had enough with fucking his best friends, he now wants a taste of these boys' asses! And seeing everybody's lustful eyes, it shouldn't be complicated to convince them. As Liam kneels between his Master's legs and gives a slow lick from the base to the head of his purplish shaft, I smirk at Josh and settle behind his blonde's rear, ready to spread his cute ass cheeks and to kiss his pucker, but...

"AARON COX!!!!!"

"Ugh what!?" I shout back at the one who's been screaming my name.

For a second, I feel a little disoriented.

How the hell did we go back to the family room? We were in the playroom just a second ago, about to continue our delightful afternoon with a kinky orgy!

My mind quickly pulls out of its daze, though, and things become crystal clear.

I'm lying on the couch, still sporting that painful hard-on that the fingers of my left hand are squeezing through my jeans. I could tell about the stickiness I feel inside my boxer briefs... but I just hope it's only heavy loads of precum due to a horny dream.

Because, yes, that's what it was. It was only a dream. I didn't fuck my friends. That sex train never happened. The truth or dare game and the rest were all tricks of my imagination and my deepest desire. It was only a fucking dream! Of course, it was! There were too many weird things... No condoms... No enema... The boys' boisterousness... And as if Cam, Mark or Josh would accept to bottom...

Despite my friends' serious expression, I just can't help bursting out into a loud fit of laughter to the point that tears spill from my eyes. Good gracious! I'm such a horny beast! How could I even dream about something like this?

"What's so funny?" Camden asks in his usual icy tone.

"No...thing..." I manage through my laughter.

"Hey..." Mark growls almost angrily. "You were groaning like a bear and... you said my name at some point, so I'd like to understand..."

Oh boy... if you only knew... I got to finally fuck you, Marky... Only a dream, but it was quite realistic...

"Did I? Hmm... Can't remember what I was dreaming of..." I reply as I try to calm down. Successfully, thank goodness.

"Yeah, right... You gave us a few hints in your sleep, so we can easily guess," Josh comments, rolling his eyes.

"And with that hard-on in your jeans, I'm pretty sure we're right..."

Oh Cammy... With what you've requested from me last night at the club, I might actually re-enact part of that dream in a few weeks...

"Anyway, we wanted you to wake up because the boys are up for a game," Josh quickly interferes.

"What game?" I ask warily.

"Shannon proposed a truth or dare," Mark adds with a bright smile and a wink. "Are you in?"

Holy shit... Am I in? I am definitely and fucking in!

Please make my dream come true!

Published on 13 December 2018

There you go with a little Christmas present in advance and I hope you enjoyed it.

It's all thanks to @Hadiferlives who requested a one-shot with the four Doms a few weeks ago, and although other readers had asked for it too, I eventually found the inspiration to write it. I am also crediting my sweet @DragonFlames32 who helped me with the transition between the beginning and the smut scene, your help was precious as usual :)

I could have chosen another period in the timeline for this one-shot, but in any case, it had to be a dream since the Doms never fucked each other since their adolescence (well, except for the Dom training and the first time that Aaron topped Camden during a similar call to order as in TM, which was about a year before the one-shot). Besides, I was in need for some Shannon, Liam and Alex after writing so much about the Los Angeles period, I'm missing my babies, so this gathering sounded like a good option.

My choice for a sex train stemmed from the fact that I couldn't have Aaron bottom. If you read the previous one-shot, you've understood that he had his share during his Submission phase, and even in a dream, he wouldn't see himself bottom, it wouldn't be logical. And if some of you might grumble because of the dream's cliffhanger, well, the point was to see the Doms do the naughty and not indulge in an orgy with the Subs, so you'll have to wait before this happens for real ;)

Now here's some news about Aaron's three books (sorry, nothing fantastic to announce...). As I was saying on my wall recently, I'm still stuck at the beginning of his second book for two reasons. One is that I'm entering a rather difficult moment with the end of the Los Angeles era although I know I need to get through this. The other is that I still need to find someone who works in the medical field, doctor or nurse, who's familiar with the HIV topic, and who could answer some questions I have about HIV and AIDS.

Meanwhile, I have been quite disorganized in my writing, working on the prologue and the epilogue of his first book and on bits of further chapters of his second book. I also tried myself at designing a new book cover, and although it's a temporary one until I can get all the existing ones redone (I need to find someone who's good at cropping pictures because I'm too bad at this), I still wanted to share it with you here below.

That's it for now. Although I already have plans for the next one-shot (in Daddy's POV!) and have it clear in my head, I need to focus on Aaron's books, and since I certainly won't publish anything else this year, I'd like to wish you all a nice holiday season and a merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Take care of yourself, stay safe and see you next year!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro