20 - Cas Needs To Sort Out Feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dean showed up at Cas's door about mid morning, hesitating a moment before knocking. He totally did not check to make sure his hair looked good.

Cas answered the door quickly, smiling as he saw Dean. "Good morning Dean," he said as he opened the door to let Dean in.

"Mornin Cas," Dean said, smiling.

"Have you adjusted to this time zone yet?" Cas asked.

"Nope," Dean said. "It's hard you know."

"I wouldn't know," Cas said, shrugging.

"Have you never travelled?"

"No...never left this state actually."

"Cas, buddy," Dean said, putting a hand on Cas's shoulder. "I'm dragging you around the world with me wether you like it or not." Cas chuckled at that.

"If anything you would have difficulty keeping me away," Cas said and Dean smiled, wishing Cas meant that in slightly different context.

"So what are we going to do today?" Dean asked.

"There's not particularly much to do around here," Cas said. "We could go to the mall and look around I guess?"

Dean shrugged. "Sure why not?"

~Magical rainbow time skip to when they arrive at the mall~

"Ooo Australia doesn't have like any of these shops," Dean said, looking around in wonder.

"It's just a mall..." Cas said slowly.

"Yeah, Australia also doesn't have malls."

"What."

"I know right."

Dean grabbed Cas's hand and started dragging him through the mall, looking at all the shops.

"Ooo fandom shop," Dean said, dragging Cas over in a certain direction. "Hey it's called Fandomania, that's cool."

"Woah woah woah no." Dean turned to see a blond standing there. "Sorry, Fandomania isn't from this book, we can't allow you to do that."

"The hell are you talking about?" Dean asked.

"I am so sorry," someone with black hair said, running over. "He does that occasionally."

"Uhh..." Dean said, staring at the two.

"Dean," Cas said, "this is my brother and his boyfriend."

"Lucifer Novak, nice to meet you," Lucifer said, smirking slightly. "Dean...is this your boyfriend Cassie?"

"No," Cas said, sighing.

"I'm Michael," Michael said. Dean was just watching with such confusion.

"I apologize for my family," Cas said. "They can be a bit..."

"Awesome?" Luci said. "Amazing? Satanic?"

"Yes, very satanic," Cas said, rolling his eyes. "Now leave."

"Wow okay," Luci said, holding up his hands. "I can see where I'm not wanted." He grabbed Michael's arm and they vanished.

"What the fuck," Dean said, staring at where Luci and Michael had just been. "Cas. They vanished."

"Yeah they do that," Cas said.

"PEOPLE DON'T VANISH WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" Dean yelled, drawing the attention of people walking past.

"I honestly don't even know," Cas said, putting a comforting hand on Dean's shoulder. "It's best just to forget it." Dean just gave him a panicked look. "It'll be okay."

"But they vanished," Dean whispered.

"It's okay," Cas said. Dean just gave him a frightened look.

~~

"So," Sam said, sitting on the counter of Gabe's shop as Gabe did something on the computer. "You do this all day?"

"Yep," Gabe said. "It'd get boring if it wasn't candy." Sam chuckled.

"I'm surprised you have any left with the amount that you eat," he said, smiling. Gabe laughed. They'd decided to just spend the day at Gabe's place since Gabe did actually need to work.

The only customer in the shop walked out and Gabe turned his full attention to Sam, walking around the counter and leaning against Sam's side.

"I still can't believe you're here," he said, smiling up at Sam.

"You'd better get used to it," Sam said, leaning forward so their foreheads were touching. He watched as Gabe grew still, a tint of red to his cheeks. Sam smirked slightly before leaning back.

"You're mean," Gabe whined. "Tease." Sam just chuckled. Gabe pouted before stepping away, walking over to where he had the radio playing. He turned up the song and walked back to Sam, holding a hand out. "Dance with me Samantha?"

"Am I going to be the girl in this dance?" Sam asked as he took Gabe's hand, sliding off the counter.

"Well you are Samantha aren't you?" Gabe said, smirking.

"Sure sure...Gabriella."

Gabe gave Sam a wide eyed betrayed look. "How could you?" Sam chuckled, putting his hand on Gabe's waist and leading them into a slow waltz.

"You're shorter, therefore you're the girl," Sam said, smirking. Gabe rolled his eyes but was smiling softly now.

The song totally didn't fit their dancing, but neither of them really cared. At the end of the song, Sam spun Gabe around before pulling him against his chest. Gabe chuckled, wrapping his arms around Sam's neck.

"Gonna kiss me this time Sammy?" Gabe asked, leaning up so their noses bumped together. Sam just smiled as he looked into Gabe's golden eyes.

"Who ever said you couldn't kiss me?" Sam said softly.

"Is that an invitation?"

"It's whatever you want it to be."

"Soo you wouldn't be mad or anything if I just kis—" Gabe was cut off by Sam closing the distance between them and pressing their lips together softly. Gabe instantly closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss.

A sudden sound came from behind them and they broke apart, looking to see Charlie standing there, having just dropped some candy.

"Oh no don't stop on my part," Charlie said. "I'm just here for the sugar."

"Really Charlie," Sam said, bitch-facing Charlie. "You're timing is the worst."

"I gotta agree there," Gabe said.

"Hey hey I'm going," Charlie said, walking out of the shop with her candy.

There was a moment of silence before Sam said, "She just stole from your shop."

"Eh," Gabe said, shrugging. "I've got better things to be doing than chasing after her."

"Oh?" Sam said, raising an eyebrow. "And what might that be?"

"More like who," Gabe said, smirking with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle. Sam just chuckled lightly before leaning in to kiss Gabriel again.

~~

"How did we end up here?" Cas asked, looking around at the bar. Dean shrugged.

"You were showing me around cool places," Dean said. "We should invite Sam and Gabriel."

"Really?" Cas said.

"Sure, why not?" Dean said. "Celebration!" Cas just smiled softly at Dean before sending a message to Gabriel.

It didn't take long before they were all at the bar, Sam not actually being allowed to drink the alcohol because he was underage.

"I like Aussie rules better," Sam muttered. "Legal drinking age is 18 there."

"Aww it's okay Sammy," Gabe said, smiling as he leant against Sam's side. Dean just glanced between them.

"Gabriel, you hurt Sam and you die," Dean said simply with death in his eyes. Gabe blinked before nodded with a slightly frightened look. "Good," Dean said, smiling. "Now, who wants drinks?"

And that, is how Dean got drunk.

It didn't take very long. Gabriel and Cas got tipsy, Sam didn't get anything, and Dean just got drunk.

Gabriel had draped himself on top of Sam at some point, not that Sam minded. "You have really pretty eyes," Gabe said to Sam.

"You do too," Sam said, smiling fondly at Gabe. Gabe just made a little sound and nuzzled into Sam's neck, sighing in content.

And then there was Dean. Who was hitting on Cas. Gabe decided not to stop it.

"Dean I think you've had too much to drink," Cas said, pulling the drink away from Dean, before shrugging and drinking the rest of it.

"But Caaaas," Dean whined. He put his arm around Cas's shoulders, pulling him close. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Cas just blinked with him. "Get it? Coz you're an angel."

"Don't tell me you use bad pick up lines when you're drunk," Cas said.

"Why?" Dean said. "Do they work?"

"You don't need the pick up lines to work," Cas muttered, but Dean heard.

"Aww you love me too much already Angel?" he said, leaning in close to Cas. Cas turned to look right at Dean, their faces barely inches apart.

"You be the judge of that," Cas said. Dean just sighed.

"Ah but my Angel could never love me in return," he said melodramatically. "For we come from two different worlds..."

"Why aren't we recording this?" Gabe whispered to Sam.

"Get out your phone," Sam whispered back. Cas was just staring at Dean.

"But that's why I travelled through worlds," Dean said. "And now I'm here. And you're here. So we're both here." He giggled slightly. "If I'm with my angel does that mean I'm in heaven?"

"Okay we need to get you home," Cas said.

"Oh no by all means, let him continue," Gabe said, recording the whole thing on his phone.

"He'll regret this later," Cas said. "Dean, can you come with me?"

"Anything for you Angel," Dean said, standing up and stumbling over. Cas caught him and held him steady.

"Really though Cassie, how can you not tell that he's in love with you?" Gabe asked, watching them.

"I can tell," Cas said simply. Gabe just blinked.

"So why don't you do anything about it?"

Cas gave Gabe a slightly pained look. "Feelings. I'm not good at it." Gabe just sighed leaning back against Sam.

"Caass baby I'm tired," Dean muttered, putting his head on Cas's shoulder. Cas's eyes went wide and a blush spread to his cheeks. Gabriel was also still recording.

"Oh this is gold," Gabe said. "Blackmail material."

"I think we should all go home," Sam said, grabbing the phone from Gabriel.

Cas just nodded and looked at Dean who was still leaning heavily on his shoulder. Dean who just confirmed that he liked Cas. And Cas...well Cas had no idea what he was going to do.

~~

Ahhh I'm sorry this is late, but like school, braces and a sad thing all happened at once.

The most recent episodes of Spn though, I mean come on Dean and Cas...you're not even trying to be subtle anymore.

And oh how I have not missed school. And oh how I miss solid food. Ugh my teeth still hurt too much to eat properly. Stupid braces. This better be worth it.

I just realized Dean calls Cas Angel in this one, and literally in another one Cas's stage name is Angel...you can tell what nicknames I like xD

*Gives everyone wonderful cake that I can't eat*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro