9 - Let's Talk Feelings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AngelWithAShotgun: "Why exactly why you asking about relationships at 4am?"

ChevyImpala67: "Oh god why did you bring that up...I was sleep deprived, sorry to throw that shit on you."

AngelWithAShotgun: "No it's okay, really. I wanna help."

ChevyImpala67: "Well...I don't know how much you can help from America but sure, go ahead and try."

AngelWithAShotgun: "You mentioned it was long distance?"

ChevyImpala67: "Something like that yeah...right now I'm just considering the fact that I might have feelings for them?"

ChevyImpala67: "I never do this Cas, hell I don't know what these feelings are."

AngelWithAShotgun: "Alright, then think that through first. How do you feel about her?"

ChevyImpala67: "I love talking to them, it's the highlight of my day. It just makes me happy..."

AngelWithAShotgun: "Yeah okay you have feelings for them."

ChevyImpala67: "Yeah but is it serious?"

AngelWithAShotgun: "I don't think anything is serious until it becomes an actual relationship. Lots of people think it's serious, then go out with the person and end it within like a week."

ChevyImpala67: "Well then. So it's not serious, then do I act on it?"

AngelWithAShotgun: "Well if I just said it's never serious, and then said not to act on it because of that...that would mean by my theory that no one would ever act on it."

ChevyImpala67: "Good point. So then how does one act on feelings?"

AngelWithAShotgun: "Well when's the next time you're seeing them?"

ChevyImpala67: "...Cas I never see them. It's literally all online."

AngelWithAShotgun: "*slow applause* good job. Just...yep good job. They live far away?"

ChevyImpala67: "Yeah, just a bit too far to travel."

AngelWithAShotgun: "Well then I have no idea Dean. I probably have less experience here than you do. Just coz I write romance stories doesn't mean I actually know how to do this kind of thing."

ChevyImpala67: "You're the one who said you wanted to help."

AngelWithAShotgun: "I know. And did I?"

ChevyImpala67: "...yeah a bit. So, what about you, got a special someone?"

AngelWithAShotgun: "Nope. Never had either. I'm a very lonely person."

ChevyImpala67: "Well that just got depressing. Well when we meet I'll be your wingman, find you a nice girl...or guy."

AngelWithAShotgun: "Or neither. Or both. I'm pan, I don't give a shit about gender."

ChevyImpala67: "That is the best description of pan that I've heard."

AngelWithAShotgun: ":P"

ChevyImpala67: "And if we're gonna talk about that, then I'm bi."

AngelWithAShotgun: "Is anyone who writes gay fanfiction ever straight?"

ChevyImpala67: "Not very often xD"

~~

And now, let's look at each persons thoughts on that conversation.

Dean was looking down at his phone with wide eyes. How the hell was Cas this clueless? How could he not figure it out? And Cas had even said she at first, although then he did change to the 'they' and 'them' pronouns that Dean had been using.

But Cas wanted to help? He couldn't deny that. But he couldn't tell Cas too much because he was damn falling for Cas and this wasn't helping and what if Cas found out? He'd stop talking to Dean, Dean wouldn't even get to see him once...

Meanwhile, Cas.

Cas was looking at his laptop with a curious look, his head tilted to the side. Dean liked a person. Not a girl or he would've kept using 'she.' But he didn't use 'he' either. But Dean was bi, not pan, so it had to be a guy.

Why did Cas even care so much? He never was one of those types of friends who would totally invade their friends love life. Yet he was trying to figure out Dean's...

It was probably someone else Dean had met through Wattpad, that seemed like a likely option. Cas just shrugged, and went back to writing another chapter.

~~

Sam was sitting on his bed using his laptop when a notification came up on his phone. He'd followed Gabe's youtube channel and got notifications when there was a new video. He looked at the title of it, "I think I fell."

Sam just raised an eyebrow at that, and opened it on his laptop to watch.

Gabe appeared on the screen, looking at the camera. He still looked like his usually mischievous self, but he looked a bit tired too...

"Before anyone jumps to conclusions, no I did not legitimately fall over," Gabe said. "I'll say what I have to say, and then we'll see if you can figure out what I meant."

"I uh..." He chuckled kind of sheepishly. "Well I tell you guys about everything in my life, so I figured I could tell you this too."

"I think I have feelings for someone. Well no, I don't think so, I'm pretty damn sure I do."

He smiled softly, looking away from the camera. "You all know me, I would be the type to flirt with him. And I do. But I don't know where to go from there."

"But...he's amazing. I'll say that much about him, I won't say anything more but he's amazing. And I gotta say, his blush is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen."

"But yeah." He looked back up at the camera, smiling, and there was this little spark of happiness in his eyes that made Sam's heart beat faster. "That's my life currently. Anyone have suggestions on how I should go about this, please comment them below. Bye guys." He waved at the camera and the video ended.

Sam blinked at the screen once, before going over to Instagram on his phone to message Gabe.

Samchester: "So, who's this person then?"

It didn't take long for Gabe to reply.

TricksterGabe: "So you saw that video then."

Samchester: "Yep. Care to elaborate?"

TricksterGabe: "..."

Sam rolled his eyes and went to Skype, calling Gabe immediately. Gabe answered straight away.

"Well?" Sam asked, ignoring that little flutter he got in his chest when he saw Gabe.

"Well I like a person," Gabe said, shrugging, but Sam couldn't not notice the way he was trying to hide a smile.

"And I have nothing better to do than obsess over your love life so tell me the details," Sam said. Gabe chuckled. "Oh and the whole title of the video thing...where you meaning to say that you fell in love?"

"Yeah," Gabe said, smiling. "I mean, I wouldn't go as far as to say that yet, but hey I felt like being cryptic."

"Yeah it took like a full half second to figure out," Sam joked and Gabe just laughed. "So? Who is he?"

"He's a person," Gabe said.

"Wow really?"

"Oh stop with the sarcasm," Gabe said, laughing again. "Okay, I met him through Wattpad, I've started talking to him a lot, he's really nice and we get along perfectly. Like I've always loved bantering and he just does that naturally with me."

"Sounds like you're a perfect match," Sam said, ignoring what felt almost like jealousy. "Have you met him in person yet?"

"No," Gabe said. "But I've video called him. So I know that he's a real person, and what he looks like."

"Is he hot?"

"Hells yeah. And adorable at the same time. And taller than me."

"That's not really hard."

"You're just freakishly tall."

"Nah you're just short."

"I'm taller than like half the people in this world, stop making me feel short."

"But everyone is short."

"I'm going to find someone taller than you one day, then you can be the short one."

"Good luck with that," Sam said, smirking.

"Can't be too hard," Gabe said with that mischievous glint in his eyes. "So, you know that I like someone, what about you?"

"I don't know," Sam said, before thinking over his feelings quickly. And then realizing something else. Because he wasn't as clueless as Cas was. "Wait I uh...I have to go now."

"Oh," Gabe said, his face visibly falling. "Okay. Later little moosey."

"Goodbye Gabe," Sam said with a smile before ending the call.

After that Sam just sat on the bed not moving. Because he'd just gone to think his feelings over, which had led his mind to Gabe, which then had immediately gone to what Gabe had said.

And well...everything Gabe had said about the guy he liked, it all described Sam.

Sam wouldn't jump to conclusions...but in his mind there was a high possibility that the person Gabe liked was Sam.

~~

Aand I'm back. Sorry for the wait on this...I mean, think of it this way, at least it's not on hold like my other books :P

But yeah I've been having motivation problems with writing recently. Like, worst case of writer's block I've ever gotten. It's pretty bad. But it's getting better. I think.

Aanyway. Oh with what Cas said about feelings not being serious...that's the aftermath of my weird week, I don't believe that to be necessarily true. I just use it to convince myself of things sometimes.

Wow I don't sound very happy here xD I'm just a bit less optimistic than usual, that's all.

...Hamilton is amazing and I think it's become my second most obsessed over thing. Behind Spn of course.

*Gives everyone pie coz yall deserve it*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro