18. A monster's den (16+)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author POV

"You don't have to look at my picture princess ".

Looking in front , she realised what kind of problem she has faced. There he is. Her legally wedded husband. The butcher of her dreams. Her utmost terror standing in all mighty.

Kim Namjoon

(Gosh he is so hot. 😍)

Anyway back to the story.

"Princess , Come here "

"No"

"No ?"

"No. I will not come there " saying that Ryul tried to fly away from the room. Running towards the first doorknob that came in hand , she jerked it forward and found out its a washroom

But before she can close the door, he has already entered the comfort room.

Ryul POV

"Baby , how did you know ? I was going to take you for a bath".

Say WHAT !

Never. Never ever. How dare he ?

Before I can say anything or protest it , he took me on his shoulder and threw me in the shower.

"Namjoon please have mercy on me. I am begging you" I started requesting him so he can leave me.

"Oh baby don't worry, I am your husband ".

That's my biggest fear , you asshole. Suddenly he started the shower. The water is drenching both of us and I can see lust pooling in his eyes. Before I can say any other words , he started kissing me.

"Namjoon...I..

Without letting me utter another word he attacked my neck.

I feel like crying right now. This much pressure, anxiety is eating me up. Soon my wailings are heard in the shower along with the flow of water.

Author POV

After hearing Ryul crying out loud , Namjoon pulled away from her and looked at her face . Without letting her do anything he hugged her tightly.

"Get dressed and come down for breakfast".

Saying these words he left the sobbing girl behind.

Namjoon POV

*sigh*aish Namjoon what were you thinking you were doing ? You literally scared her but it was also not my intention to do that. I should control myself. Now she is my wife and *evil grin* and she will always stay with me.

Oh how good it will feel to kiss her senslessly on my bed , hovering over her and having my hands from around her body. The face she will make when I will f*ck her. When I will pou....

"Mr kim".

Aish who the hell has decided to interrupt my thoughts. Believe me I am gonna kill that person. Turning around I found out its my butler zen.

"What !!"

I said it- no more like growled on him for interrupting my thoughts about my babygirl. Seriously I want to snap his neck now.

"Sir , your friends are in the company and they wants to meet you ".
"Tell them I am busy". "Sir, mister Seokjin said its important ".

Thinking for a few minutes and contemplating with my thoughts I decided to go there. But it's okay atleast at night my baby is gonna be mine.

Only mine.

Hey guys , I was actually blank a few days that's why I was unable to write. Anyway hope you enjoy and please vote me. There are other stories too please check it out.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro