19. Finding light

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author POV

It has been a week after that incident. Namjoon has not returned home after that call from Jin.

Ryul POV

To be honest , I am really relieved for this past week. After harassing me like that in the Shower Namjoon has not turned up in house for a week. And I am grateful for it. In the meantime I tried to find clues , how to get myself out of here.

I am really worried about Luhan. I don't know how he is doing  *sob* . God please save him. I really miss mom and dad. The house is tightly secured with bodyguards and the walls are too high for me to climb.But I have made acquaintances with the maids over here. Shirayuki is one of the head maid. She has been taking care of me like an elder sister.

I was in my own thoughts when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning around I found it is shirayuki. "Mrs Kim , please have some food. You will become weak". " Shirayuki, how many times I told you to call me by my name ". Sighing lightly then she smiling she said " Ok y/n".

The food was really very amazing. Shirayuki unnie exactly knows how to make food appetising.  Currently I am heading towards the library of the house according to butler zen's information. If I want to escape I have to earn their trust and strike at the right moment. It feels like I am in a survival game reality is it is worse than that.

Opening the door I was in awe of the beauty.

For a pompous brat like him , he surely do have a taste.

Looking around the shelves , I found an infamous piece of The phantom of Opera. Taking it in my hand , I found it to be a very old copy. Suddenly a picture slipped down from the copy. Picking it up, it's a picture of a woman.

(Guys I am a sucker for Anime . So please ignore).

Wow she looks so beautiful and young , somehow her eyes looks familiar.  Is she Namjoon's m-

"What are  you doing here !!!!"

A sudden shiver ran down my spine yet I denied to turn around. Every cell in my body forced me to run , to scream , to go as far away I can. Suddenly I am turned around quite harshly. Looking up I dread the scene quitely and wished not to look up.

"WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE ??"

I know it is not a question, it is a demande.

"N-nam-j-joon I I ....

"Shut it".

His response scared me yet I found new kind of courage inside me. With gathering each and every nerve in my body , I asked.

"Who is she Namjoon?"

Suddenly his eyes showed many emotions . Anger , then pride and at last sorrow. But what scared the shit out of me is finding maniacness in his eyes.

"Come with me ".

Saying these words he started dragging me out of the room. "Wait Namjoon.." . " I told you to shut up".
He then took me to the unknown corridor of the house which was yet to discover.  Opening the door I was met with complete darkness.  I instantly understood his intentions. "Namjoon please.." begging infront of him I pleaded to him to not do the thing that I thought he was going to do.

Suddenly he looked into my eyes and gave a sinister smile.

"I hope you cherish your time enjoying here".

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro