20. Your eyes tell

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author POV

Rays of sunlight are blocked by the curtains , giving the room a dim yet light vibe. No one dared to enter the room knowing the consequences very well. 

Fluttering her eyes open , Ryul found herself in her bed.

Ryul POV

Slowly and gently , I tried to open my eyes. What happened to me ?

Staying in daze for a few minutes the past incidences started to hit me like a  truck. Library, the woman , Namjoon, the basement....

I WAS IN THE BASEMENT.

Then how come I am here. Who brought me here ? I was in my own thoughts when suddenly I heard the sound of door.

Looking up I saw Siyayuki . Seeing me waking up from my slumber she comes in for my rescue.

"Are you okay ?". "I am fine". "You should freshen up and come for breakfast ". In that I responded with a simple hum and went to the washroom.

Standing under the shower , I tried to clear out my foggy mind. After staring at the space for a minute, I realised .
I. NEED. TO. ESCAPE.

With determination and fire in my eyes I waited for the rigt moment to strike and I started striding towards the dinning area with a new hope.
I AM AN EDUCATED 21ST CENTURY WOMAN AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME FROM THRIVING FOR THE LIFE I DESIRE.

(Hey my fellow readers , I just wanted to say that you truly deserve to be happy so always fight for your own happiness).

Namjoon POV

After one week I'm returning home. The Mansion really feels like home right now , maybe it is true that all homes are houses but not all houses are home. ( I don't know if there is a quote out there like this but I really believe in it).

Entering the mansion ,everyone bowed towards me. But I payed them no attention and went towards my baby.

"Hey babygi...". Strange.  She is not here. I think I should see where she is.
Really where is she ? Hmm. I think I should search the library 🤔.

Opening the door I saw her sitting on the floor looking at something in a very cautious way. Turns out it was a picture. 

Instant rage and many emotions started overflowing my mind. The memories which I kept deep inside my mind started flashing inside my head. If I don't control them then it will start erupting from my body and destroy everyone on its way.

But she dared to question me about her. She started prying . It was too much for me.

After I realised, I have already locked her away and ran.

That's what I have been doing.

Run.

Hi guys , I am sorry  to have a late come back . I was in hiatus for almost two months I think and I sincerely apologize for that . I have been facing some kind of personal issues and study stress which led me to this and I was quite blank for the idea of the stories ; but still I read many of your comments and thank you for patiently waiting for me and  YES again a very happy Jimoctober I know it's not the day I should have updated on his birthday but I was quite blank so again Happy jimoctober.

Anyway tomorrow is my birthday so I am quite excited about it and also nervous. I hope you are doing fine and if any of you are loosing hope in something then just make a promise to yourself that "Tomorrow I will eat good meat".  It will give you strength to go on.

Again have a good and safe day

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro