{11}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{I'm going on and off with capital letters. And is this chapter okay?}

Jack started to cry harder, the pacifier in his mouth made the whimpers muffle a bit. Dark then heard something,
Stop treating him like a toy you can break and drag around....
Dark was confused, and realized the voice was his subconscious.
Seán's not a toy for you to break and drag around... He's a human being.

Dark then looked at Jack, seeing him crying as the undershirt was still lifted up. Jack was helpless without Mark. Mark would've socked Dark in the face (like a like button!). So, Dark gently took the pacifier out of Jack's mouth, letting his sobs fall from his lips. Dark then stretched his arms out for a hug, but Jack scooted away.

"Y-you treat me like I'm some toy... For you to j-just drag around and break... And you sh-shoved a pacifier in my mouth, expecting m-me to suck on it. You're bipolar!" Jack curled up into a ball and sobbed louder, of course Anti was too busy buying leashes for Dark when he had misbehaved. Dark's brow furrowed, then deciding to just pull Jack into a hug.

"Shh... Shh... I'm sorry, baby...." Dark whispered as Jack began sobbing into Dark's Shoulder.
"Shush, please.... I'm sorry I've been acting like this..." Dark rocked Jack, making his sobs die down a bit. Dark inspected the black pacifier, then pushed it between Jack's lips.
"Dark..." Jack blushed, not wanting to suck on the pacifier.

"Baby... I mean, Seán... That'd calm me down if I was upset. Plus, you'd get to spend time with Darky... Right?" Dark smiled awkwardly as Jack rolled his eyes. He began to suckle a bit on the pacifier, calming himself down. Dark smiled, but still felt the need to treat Jack like a man instead of a three year old.
"How about we watch Halloween?" Dark asked, beginning to treat Jack like a man. Jack didn't answer, he just sucked on the black rubber. Dark rolled his eyes and took the pacifier from his lips.
"Hey!" Jack exclaimed, Dark sighed.

"Doesn't Little Red Riding Hood treat you like a baby?" Dark asked, Jack thought for a bit.
"Yes. He sings me lullabies, cradles me, sends me to bed early, tells me to go back to bed when it's early in the morning... And does baby talk most if the time. But he never forced me to suck on a pacifier and or teething ring..." Jack explained,
"And he also says to call him Daddy..." He sighed.
Dark shook his head,
"Why, though?"  He asked.
"Because I'm younger, and he just chooses to baby me for my butt!" Jack exclaimed, blushing.
"Well, we're going to watch every scary movie you two lovebirds have. And we're going to make you a man!" Dark smiled.

«S U N D A Y . . .»

Mark opened the door to his home,
"I'm back!" He called. He then started to smile when he heard the sound of footsteps coming from the stairs.
Mark had always seen what happens when he hears footsteps coming from the stairs when he got home...
Jack would've yelled his name and giggled, jumping into Mark's arms before nuzzling his head into his neck. But it was much different this time.

Jack was wearing just his briefs with his hair slicked back, and he was walking downstairs towards Mark.
"Jack, are you okay?" He asked,
"Shut up, Fischbach... I'm the man of this house now. I'm no longer your baby, I'm a tough guy." Jack growled. Mark started laughing,
"It's cute how you do that!" He said. Jack then pinned Mark to the ground, setting him on his hands and knees.
"Go, you piece of trash..." Jack commanded, getting on Mark's back.
"Jack. I will have to send you to your room. Now, please stop." Mark told him, politely. Jack just kicked Mark's side and got off of him. Jack began striking Mark's backside, which made Mark groan and want to send Jack to his room. Mark snapped, before standing and scooping Jack up.

"LET ME GO!! YOU INVULNERABLE PIECE OF GARBAGE!" Jack yelled like a four year old.
"I swear to God, Jack... If I need to ground you I will. Or else I'll just buy you a pacifier and actually treat you like a baby." Mark threatened. Mark snaps multiple times. either if it's coming home late or just if Jack's pestering him. he'll scream and shout if Jack's not listening to him. He normally treats Jack like his own child instead of a partner.
"LET ME GO!" Jack started hitting Mark's back and he sobbed, screaming and crying about how unfair that Mark's the alpha male and he's the small, adorable baby. Mark sighed, carrying Jack upstairs as he whined and screamed about it still.

Mark heard the doorbell, And carried Jack downstairs with him by accident. It was his neighbor,
"Sir. Can you calm your child- Oh." They realized that Mark was holding the cause of all the noise.
"I'm sorry, he's just cranky. He wants to be the alpha male of the house." Mark explained as Jack sniffled loudly.
"It's not fair..." Jack croaked,
"I'm sorry, baby..." Mark whispered, promising his neighbor he'll be quiet. Mark Began cradling Jack as he sucked on his thumb for a bit. Jack began quieting down a bit,
"I'm sorry I treat you like my own child." Mark sighed, kissing Jack's forehead.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you, Daddy..." Jack mumbled, fixing his white briefs. Mark pecked his lips and rubbed his back,
"I'm sorry for snapping..." He said, And Dark came out from the kitchen, clapping.
"Well done, Greenie..." Dark smiled, and Jack blushed.
"Mark...." He whispered,
"Yes. My baby boy?" Mark asked.

"Dark's embarrassing me..." Jack explained as Mark laughed.
"My little Angel..." Mark started cradling Jack again, making him fall asleep. Dark then examined Jack,
"Greenie's got that perky backside~" He chirped, hearing the door open again. It was Anti,
"Hey." He said as he scurried upstairs.

"Anti! Sweetheart!" Dark called when he ran upstairs, leaving Mark and Jack.
"Let's get you to bed..." Mark said, going upstairs and dressing Jack in pajamas. Jack was kissed on the forehead before Mark had left. And Mark saw the cutest thing ever. Jack had smiled when Mark kissed his forehead. Mark cooed and began leaving the door open just a crack. Mark walk silently to his bedroom and flopped on his bed, groaning at his morning.

«Is this chapter too weird for you?»

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro