{12}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack woke up, seeing what looks to be a..... Mobile? His eyes widened, and he tried standing up.
His leg muscles were too weak to hold his weight, so he fell down. 'What's wrong with my legs?' He expected to say, but all he did was babble. He then felt his heart sink, 'I'M A BABY?!' He thought.

He crawled around, then seeing a mirror. He, in fact, was a baby. He had a chubby face, brown hair, And was wearing green footie pajamas. He then heard footsteps, it must've been Mark.

"I wonder how my little angel is..." Mark was in Jack's line of sight, and he had black hair. 'This must've been before Mark dyed his hair!' Jack then babbled, Mark laughed.

"You wanna come out?" He asked, putting a bottle near Jack's lips. 'NO! GET THAT AWAY!' Jack screeched into his thoughts.
"No. No." He babbled as he pushed the bottle away,
"Come on, I need you to drink this." Mark pushed the bottle between Jack's lips, and began to watch how he'll react. 'Is this milk? It's so tasty!' Jack thought again as he began sucking on the baby bottle,
"I can't believe your two now..." Mark said, watching him drink out of the glass cylinder. 'Wait... TWO!? I'M TWO YEARS OLD?!' Jack then threw the half-full glass, babbling. Mark chuckled,
"Oh, Seán... If only your mother could see you now..." He looked at the ceiling.

'Huh? Mother? Oh... she's dead. But, I'm Mark's son. And he doesn't know who I am.... Oh, God...' Jack started crying, and Mark panicked.
"Seán... Please, Shush... I love you..." Mark began cradling baby Jack in his arms. Jack had been wailing so hard, he started to spit the milk up onto Mark and himself.

"Aww... That's my favorite shirt!" Mark groaned, And Jack smiled.
"Okay.... Well, I'll just see if I can get Cry to watch you while I take a shower."  Mark explained, 'Cry... He doesn't know me.' Jack then babbled out.

"What's with all the babbling today, Seán?" Mark cooed, then receiving a call from Felix.
"Hey, Felix! How am I? Great! Now..." It seems that Mark's voice had faded a bit when he left the room. Jack mentally sighed, 'Felix doesn't know who I am either...' He then saw Mark bare chest. 'Even in the sight of baby's eyes, he's hot.' Jack began drooling a bit.

"I have to wash this and dress Seán- Seán...." Mark had paused when he saw Jack drooling.
"Seán! You're getting drool all over yourself!" Mark exclaimed, then picking Jack up and scolding him. Mark sighed and shook his head, putting Jack near one of his pectoral muscles. And Jack felt agitated, so he bit down on Mark's nipple.

"OW!" Mark exclaimed, Jack did actually have a few teeth!
Mark then put Jack down, seeing that his skin was bleeding.
"Seán!" He exclaimed,
"Don't use your baby teeth to bite me. Unless your teething again. Here." Mark gave Jack a teething ring. Jack began feeling better, not being scolded by his own partner. But Mark never recalled meeting one known as 'JackSepticEye'.
"Now I gotta wash this off and shower." Mark sighed. Jack was left in the room by himself, but Mark probably babyproofed everything. 'It's like a game of Who's Your Daddy?' Jack thought, crawling around his room. He'd finally managed to walk for a bit, but decided to just crawl.

Jack then began feeling a bit hungry, but he couldn't reach the bottle. He then managed to find his clothing drawer and got out of the stained footie pajamas he had on.
He began dressing himself in the warmer footie pajamas he had found and closed the drawer. Jack then smirked mentally, starting to wail.

Mark overheard it while he was in the middle of showering. So, he rushed out, gripping a towel that was wrapped around his waist.
"Shush... Please, I love my son..." Mark picked Jack up, And Jack saw the bloody gash-like mark he has left. Jack then started to get bounced by Mark when he sat down.
"Shush..." Mark smiled, but Jack wasn't done causing Mark immense pain. 'Lap! LAP!' Jack screamed.
"L-la... la..." Jack gargled,
"You wanna sit in my lap?" Mark put Jack down in his lap. Bad idea. Jack desperately tried to undo Mark's towel, he succeeded and bit his 'area'.
"OW! OW! OW! My manhood!" Mark screamed, putting his hands where he was bit. Jack giggled a bit, feeling entertained by Mark's pain.
"SEÁN! Just because you think it's funny to cause pain to your own father. Doesn't mean you need to bite me, now. I'm putting you in your crib until you learn how to behave." Mark wrapped the towel around his waist, putting Jack in his crib and giving him a teething ring.

Mark then left and shut the door. 'Being a baby is fun!' Jack thought, sucking on his thumb.
"Me like being baby..." He gurgled, laughing. Mark sighed, looking at the bite marks he got from his son.
"Right under the base and right on the chest." Mark said to himself, he then worried about Jack. So he went down the hall to Jack's room.

"Seán?" He asked, then realising he was naked. Mark blushed lightly and sheepishly rubbed his arm. 'He's still a Doof even when I'm an infant... How cute.' Jack cooed in his head, being picked up by Mark.

"I love you, my son." Jack then smiled, not wanting to leave what black magic dimension he was in. Mark started going to his room, where Jack looked at his right nipple.
"Ugh... Ugh." Jack tried saying, scooting over a bit in Mark's arms. Mark began feeling something wet, so he looked down to see Jack sucking on it. Mark then felt worried,
"He must be hungry..." He whispered to himself.

"Would Seán like food?" He Asked Jack, smiling.
'Food?' Jack thought, still sucking on it.
"I'm guessing that's a yes." Mark chuckled,
"But I need clothes first." He said. Mark pushed the door open to his room and needed to put Jack down.
"Okay, Seán... You can stop now." Mark said, Jack didn't listen, he just looked at Mark innocently and was still sucking.

"Seán.... I need you to stop for your Daddy... I'm not Mommy. Mommy only does that. But she's on vacation." Mark cooed, 'Liar.' Jack thought, sucking on it harder.
Mark just rolled his eyes and slid on his flannel, leaving it unbuttoned as he pulled some boxers on. Mark laughed a bit,
"Okay, but when we get downstairs, you're having your food." He told Jack.

'Meh.' Jack thought as he closed his eyes. Mark then heard the doorbell, he was about to be humiliated in front of his neighbor.
"Hi, sorry to- Oh..." The neighbor said as they saw Mark with an irritated look on his face and Jack clinging to his chest.

"I'll go." They said,
"No, it's fine... He bit me twice, though..." Mark explained.
Jack smirked mentally again, sucking as hard as he could so the suckling sounds were audible. Mark blushed madly at the sounds and feeling. The neighbor quickly understood Mark's excuse on why he's acting like this.

"Well, I should be going. Bye." They left, and Mark shut the door. 'Heh, heh!' Jack laughed into his head, and Mark pulled him off. Mark still had a pinkish hue on his tan face,
"You're humiliating me, Seán..." He said, putting Jack in a high chair.
"M-..... Marky...." Jack gargled, and Mark spun around.

"How do you know my name?" Mark asked him, Jack stayed quiet. Mark tilted his head and went back go get baby food.

Mark grabbed a glass container and grabbed a tablespoon. Mark headed back and popped open the container. 'Gerber?' Jack thought, he couldn't really read anything yet. Mark dipped the spoon in the mushy goop and pulled it out.
"Here comes the airplane...." Mark put the spoon closer to Jack's lips, but Jack gripped the spoon and threw the food back at Mark. The mush dripped off his face and he felt upset,
"Seán..." Mark said, wiping the gunk from his face. Jack giggled a bit, then seeing Mark move closer to the high chair and knelt down.
"Seán. You need to be fed, don't throw things at your dad. And when your dad tells you to stop trying to get milk, you stop. Understand?" Mark said, Jack stayed quiet.

"Okay. I'll get you your formula and pacifier." Mark left the room as he buttoned his flannel. Mark decided to get some pants on, so he quickly ran upstairs to throw some jeans on and to grab Jack's pacifier. Mark ran downstairs and gave the pacifier to Jack. He sucked on it, making him bored.

'I'm bored!' Jack thought, then seeing Mark holding another bottle.
"Ugh.... Ugh!" Jack spat out his pacifier and put his tiny hands up.

Mark shook his head and chuckled silently.
"Here." Mark put the plastic cylinder near Jack. Jack grabbed the bottle and drank from it happily, And He finished it off quick. Jack then fell asleep....

~~~

"Seán...."

"Seán?"

"Seán, wake up."

Jack tossed and turned, And his eyes opened. Mark, Anti, And Dark were looking at him.
"It's five thirty PM. You've been asleep the whole day." Anti said, And Mark hugged him tightly.
"I was so worried!" Mark exclaimed.
"Red... don't be." Dark told him,
"Wha?" Jack asked.
He was wondering why he had a dream where he was a two year old baby, and why he woke up in the evening.

What's going on?!

{Half of this was in a dream... and it's a pretty weird dream, too! Now, is this a weird chapter or what?}

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro