{13}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack sat up, feeling like he was just waking up from a coma. Anti and Dark looked at each other, and decided to just leave the two to talk.
"Jack... Why were you asleep for that long?" Mark asked, almost sounding like he was crying. Jack couldn't tell him about his erratic baby dream. So, Jack made an excuse that he stayed up late. Mark didn't believe him.
"Seán... Tell me the truth." Mark told him, Jack had kept quiet.

Mark sighed, flipping Jack around.
"This is the only way I can get you to spill the beans." Mark began putting his hands on Jack's backside. Jack sucked in his breath and bit his lip. He wished that Anti and Dark could help him, but they had left for a date.

Mark smirked,
"Don't you like it when I do this...? I remember it worked on you once when you stole my cookies." Mark said smugly, and as deep as he could. Jack gasped and panted heavily, letting strangled noises out as Mark began caressing his bottom. Jack held all of it in, but seemed to fail when Mark patted it roughly and squeezed hard. Jack began panting louder and he moaned, making Mark snicker.
Jack blushed, kicking Mark backwards and between his legs. He ran towards Anti's bedroom to hide, Mark followed Jack and grabbed him.

"Mark! Stop touching my butt and leave me alone!" Jack screamed, punching Mark's back lightly. Mark chuckled,
"Do you need a bath?" He asked,
"Maybe..." Jack mumbled. Mark brought him to the bathroom, where he turned the taps on and undressed Jack. He placed his partner in as he lit up like a candle. Jack brought his knees to his face and covered himself.
"Mark..." Jack said, a red hue visible on his face. Mark's reply to Jack was a cold, wet sponge to the back. Jack shivered in response. Mark started to move the sponge up and down, making Jack blush a bit deeper.
"Hey, baby... You wanted the bath." Mark shrugged, lifting Jack's arms. Jack started looking like he had just done something wrong,
"Mark!" He exclaimed, whimpering in embarrassment.
Mark was too busy washing under his arms, and didn't hear Jack, despite being next to him. Mark squished the sponge and added more soap, washing up his partner. Mark picked Jack up with a towel, and brought Jack to his room. The door was locked and Jack was dried, but couldn't get up. Mark was towering over him and he undid Jack's towel. Jack gasped, holding his legs nervously.
"Do your worst..." Jack closed his eyes and prepared for Mark to go rough...

But Mark started to blow on Jack's stomach.
"M-MARK!? HA! HA! HA!" Jack began laughing loudly, Mark was still blowing on his belly, but he did it harder.
"MARK! CAN YOU WAIT UNTIL I'M, HA! HA! HA! DRESSED!?" Jack was giggling between words. But the giggling came at an abrupt stop. Mark was cupping Jack's bare bottom, And that made Jack gasp and bite his lip.
"Smooth like a baby's...." Mark chuckled. Mark looked at Jack, and he started pinching at his backside. Jack began feeling tears of bliss come out of his eyes as his partner fondled his nude body like a child playing with an action figure.
"Please don't..." Jack mumbled when Mark's hands were near his privates. Jack began feeling pleasured, but quickly pushed Mark off. Jack pushed Mark out of his room and locked the door again.
"Baby... I was just trying to make you feel good!" Mark whined, Jack began getting on a pair of briefs and a hoodie. Jack opened then door and walked out, irritated. Mark smirked and began wrapping his arms around him. Jack shoved him off, heading downstairs.

Mark followed,
"Bab-" He ended up being cut off.
"Why don't you just go and suck someone off? You need to lay off me!" Jack screamed, shoving Mark onto the ground and straddling him. Mark gasped, seeing Jack pinning him down.

But he groaned at the immense pain he felt in his pelvic bone. Jack began inspecting Mark like someone who inspects meat for the slaughterhouse.
"You look juicy..." Jack whispered, making Mark want more from him. Mark had a pleased look on his face, and Jack removed his shirt.

"But how juicy are you, you big piece of meat...~" Jack purred, beginning to lick around Mark's chest. Mark groaned in pleasure as Jack began suckling at his neck.

"I-I love this, Seán..." Mark then, for the first time heard by Jack, moaned. Jack had ran his tongue alongside his jawline, completely soaking it in his saliva. He started biting it playfully, making Mark go bonkers. Jack stopped and wiped his mouth, but spat on Mark as he left. Mark, now bare chested on the floor, had spit all over his neck. He got up, wiping off the remaining wads of spit. Mark pulled his shirt on, and sneakily followed Jack, bucking his hips forward, right into Jack's backside.

Jack slapped Mark,
"Go be horny somewhere else!" Jack squealed, blushing. Mark smiled,
"But I want my baby boy in my arms..." He pouted. Jack rolled his eyes, being scooped up by Mark is the worst for him now. Since Mark has gotten a death grip when he wants to cuddle or spoon.

Jack squirmed a bit in Mark's arms, feeling Mark's grip getting a little tighter every second.
"Mark! I wanna cuddle, not get strangled!" Jack yelped, wanting to kick Mark. He hated the fact that Mark wanted to spoon with him and he wanted to leave. Jack ended up wailing,
"LET ME GO! I DON'T WANNA BE HELD BY YOU!" He yelled.

Mark panicked,
"Shush, Shush.... Shh, baby..." Mark cradled Jack, making Jack more tired. Jack's eyes closed, And He started to snore peacefully.
"It's bedtime for you...." Mark cooed, bringing him upstairs and putting him in bed.
"He's still such a handful..." Mark muttered to himself,
"If he was ever my son... he'd bite me." He kept mumbling to himself.

Jack squealed, and that made Mark worry. But he actually thought it was a dream about cuddling, but it wasn't. Someone had broken in, it was a man that Jack called a creep for eying him.

Mark ran upstairs, throwing open the door. Jack was spread out on the bed, his hoodie next to it. Mark had noticed that the man had made Jack's privates erect, but a hue of red was spread around his face as tears in his eyes fell.
"Mark!!" Jack screamed, thrashing around as the man kissed his lips.

"I've been watching you undress from my house..." He began sucking on his neck, making Jack scream again.
"Please let me go!" Jack squealed. Mark pulled the guy off, but Mark only got shoved and punched.
"Mark!" Jack crawled towards Mark.
"Seán, I'm okay..." Mark said, And that's when Jack felt it. He slid out of his underwear, dropping it on Mark's face. Mark saw Jack mouth 'I love you and I'm sorry' to him. Mark nodded, winking.
The guy's eyes bulged, and he liked the view.
"I wonder if anyone will punish me...?" Jack turned around, seeing Mark crawling towards the door.

Jack then felt hands strike his backside, and he let out a moan. Jack was pinned to the wall, where the guy had his hands all over Jack. He continued to suck on his hard nipples, and Jack moaned loudly as he bit down on the flesh harshly. Mark had called 911, And they burst though Jack's room. They apprehended the man, who's name was John Bishop. And they asked if Jack was okay before leaving.

Jack shivered, feeling violated. Jack was scooped up,
"You saved yourself... My little chubby baby." Mark smiled, making Jack blush and look away.
"He could've done way worse." Jack told him, then whispering it in Mark's ear.
"Oh..." Mark realised, Jack gasped.

"What is it, baby?" Mark asked, Jack grabbed Mark's wrist and held it up.
"You were touching there again...." Jack said, his teeth clenched. Mark had been touching his bare bottom,
"It's still smooth..." Mark whispered, making Jack shove his bare foot in Mark's face.

"Baby!" Mark exclaimed, then falling over. Mark was the only one actually laughing, but it looked like Jack was straddling him. Jack's face changed from violated to straight up embarrassed, and his ears, the tip of his nose, and cheeks turned from pink to a shade of dark red. Jack scrambled off Mark and grabbed his briefs,
"Get out." He said. Mark didn't listen.

He picked Jack up and cradled him, seeing that it was around nine thirty. Mark placed Jack in bed and sat down on the floor, sighing.

{I have fun updating this... sorry!}

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro