{8}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dark Sighed As He Tapped His Foot,
"I Wanna Do It Again..." He Whispered As He Headed Downstairs To Bug Jack.
"Hello~" Dark Purred,
"What Do You Want, Dark?" Jack Asked.
"I Just Wanted To Tell You How Sexy You Are..." The Demon Whispered, Making Jack Blush.
"You're Just So Cute And I'd Think You'd Look Great In This." Dark Then Snapped His Fingers, Making A Revealing Costume Appear.
"This Costume Matches Who You Are On The Inside..." He Then Swapped Jack's Clothes, Getting His Stuff While He Wore The Costume.
"D-Dark! Give Me My Clothes Back!" Jack Squealed, Covering Himself. Dark Smirked,
"Beg." He Ordered.
"O-Okay... Dark Please... P-Please, I Want You Inside Me!" Jack Started Crying, But Dark Wanted Him. Dark Pinned Him To The Couch, Kissing Him Hard. Jack Felt His Tongue Slip Through And Intertwine With His, He Blushed Lightly And Then Opened His Eyes. The Younger Lifted His Foot And Kicked The Demon, Grabbing His Stuff And Leaving. Jack Ended Up Running Into Mark, Then Falling Back.
"Jack?" Mark Asked As He Threw Himself Into Him. Jack Began Crying Into Mark's Chest, Telling Him Everything.
"Shh... It's Okay, Baby... Mark's Here." The Older Whispered, Then Seeing Dark Walk Up To Him.
"Why Did You Do That?" Mark Bluntly Asked,
"He Begged." Dark Chuckled.
"You're A Sicko! He Didn't Beg. You Forced Him To!" Mark Yelled. The Two Got Knocked Down By Dark.
"Trust Me. I Know What I'm Doing..."

Continue?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro