{9}

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jack Woke Up With A Headache, He Tried Standing, But Was Chained By His Ankles. He Looked Down To See That He Was Fully Naked, And A Hue Of Red Just Was Wiped Across His Face. Mark Was Next To Him, Also Chained And Naked.
"Mark!" Jack Exclaimed As He Crawled Over To Him, Mark Looked Up.
"Hey, Baby..." Mark Smiled,
"Where Are We?" Jack Asked,
"I Don't Know..." Mark Answered
"I Wanna Go Home." Jack Started To Sob.
"Shh... Baby, We'll Be Home Soon, I Swear." Mark Told Jack As He Cried Into His Chest.
"SEÁN! MARK!" Someone Shouted, It Was Anti. Anti Wasn't Bound, He Was Fine, But He Still Had The Bandages On.
"Where Are We?" Mark Asked,
"We're In The Warehouse A Few Blocks Away. Now, Let's Get You Outta Here." He Said As He Got Them Out Of Their Binds.
"Now. Hurry." Anti Then Teleported Them Back To The House. Once They Were Back, Jack Immediately Ran Upstairs.
"What's With McLoughlin?" Anti Asked,
"He Doesn't Like Anyone Seeing Him Naked..." Mark Sighed.
"Well, I Embrace Myself If I'm Not Wearing Anything..." He Said To Anti. Anti Brushed The Half-Korean's Red Hair Out Of His Face.
"Go Upstairs And Get Dressed...." Anti Said.
"Before I Start Pushing You Up There..." The Creature Sighed. Mark Sighed, Climbing The Stairs And Heading To His Room. Mark Grabbed A Pair Of Boxers And Put Them On. He Just Decided To Wear Pajama Pants With A Large Shirt. Since It Was Getting Late.
"I Think I Should Go Check On Jack..." Mark Whispered To Himself, And Then A Knock Was Heard. Recognizing The Soft Knock, Mark Went Over To The Door. It Was In Fact The Younger, Holding A Septic Eye Plushie To His Chest And In His Pajamas.
"I'm Tired... Can I Sleep With You...?" Jack Asked As Softly As He Could. Mark Smiled And Brought Jack Into His Bedroom. The Older One Closed The Door And Locked It, Putting Some Things Under The Door So Dark Wouldn't Get In. The Sun Was Already Set And It Began Getting Dimmer In Mark's Room. Jack Had Already Gotten Into The Bed, And Mark Sat Down On It.
"You Okay, Seán?" He Asked, The Younger Nodded. Mark Sighed As He Lay Down With Jack, Closing His Eyes Slowly As Jack Fell Asleep. Dark Came Back, Irritated But Pervy. He Snuck Up Behind Anti And Grabbed Him.
"HEY!" Anti Smacked Dark, Stomping Upstairs. Dark Sighed, Lying Down On The Couch. He Was Gonna Stay Up Late!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro