~19~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! Have a happy reading. 

***°***

His face is round and small just like his height. His eyebrows are thick and slit very close to the eyes. They have the slightest arch towards the very end, making them appear almost completely straight. His eyes are small and look naturally downward. And his nose is just like a normal one.

And his lips, what should I say about them? They look perfect, not too small and not too large. They are pink and if they are curved, it gives out his gummy smile. Oh My God! His facial features are making me really attracted.

"Sun Bear, you are staring", he mouthed and I averted my gaze. I know I was staring and now that he had caught me, I feel so embarrassed. He let out a smirk and I diverted my attention to the canvas. It's been long that I have sketched a portrait. My mother's was last.

I completed his face and still need to do the outlining. I took a darker shade of pencil and looked at me. Why is this lil meow meow looking so handsome today? Or is it that I have never noticed his features to call him handsome?

"Sun Bear, you are staring again", he smirked and I looked at my sketch again. He is going to be the death of me today. It's been an hour and I have been sketching him. I was shocked when he asked me to do that but I agreed to do it since it had been long and also, I am bored.

All the time, while he sat still, his piercing gaze tearing my confidence apart effortlessly. And I realized I am feeling something more than a friend towards him. I know this feeling, but damn! Don't even think about it Jin Ae, he is not someone who could fall for you.

Ignoring those bothering and unnecessary thoughts, I continued sketching him. I don't know why it is taking so long for me to sketch him. Is it because it had been long or is it because I am too drawn into his features that are killing most of the time.

"Fine, let's continue this some other time", he grabbed me out and I wondered where he is taking.

"Lock the door", he spoke and I looked at him confused.

"Its lunchtime and you need to go to your favorite café also", he spoke in a usual tone. I don't know why he doesn't like Sanghyun at all.

"Wait! Are we going to eat outside?", I asked him and he nodded.

"I am lazy to cook today", he mouthed and I smiled.

"Wait! Let me get my purse", I was about to go but was pulled back. He took the keys and locked the door.

"It's my treat", he stated and held my hand.

• • •

"This restaurant is famous for bulgogi. I will ask them to make it less spicy", he spoke and went to give the order. I smiled at his figure and waited for him to come back. I wonder how I will survive after he leaves.

I got so used to him now. I eat my meals with him, argue with him daily, and talk randomly about stupid stuff. It's not even two weeks and I am feeling it absolutely tough to imagine living without him. It's not funny though. He taught me how to take care of myself. He showed how someone apart from the same blood can be concerned and worried about me.

He made me so happy in the little amount of time we have lived. He never disrespected me and always came to rescue in my pain. That day in the hospital is something that I can never forget. He started the habit of kissing my forehead randomly. Though he did that as a friendly gesture, I can't deny the feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

And I realized that I am started to feel for this man though I know I shouldn't. He must be thinking of me as a friend but my heart is telling something else about him. And the most painful part is that he would be leaving this Sunday. Just 2 days in my hand and he would be gone. Growing feelings for him would only cause me pain. 

So, whatever it is, I am just going to enjoy his presence until the day he stays with me. I just want us to be us till the day he leaves and I guess it would make me happy. I should keep reminding myself that he is just a temporary person in my life, a tenant. I sighed and looked at lil meow meow who came smiling.

"It's coming", he showed out his gummy smile and I smiled back. I will miss this gummy smile a lot.

Soon, the waiter served us the food and we thanked him. We munched on the food and as he had mentioned, the food is really delicious. He put more meat into my plate and gestured me to eat more. We then ordered a soda and he paid the bills. I don't want him to pay but he insisted that it's his treat.

Just 2 more days, I looked at him and sighed to myself

• • •

"So, you are going to a date with him today?", he asked and I nodded setting the dress. I looked so different from the normal days. I didn't want to give a nerdy and goofy look on a date.

"Sun Bear, you seem like you are really interested", he scowled at me and I gave him a weird stare.

"I should look presentable lil meow meow", I told him and he shook his head, probably in disbelief.

"Change your dress Sun Bear. You are looking different in it", he sighed and I gave him a tired look. He kept on knocking the door when I was dressing up telling me that he wants to see my dress. I hurried because of him and now, he is telling me to change into another dress.

"Different in the sense?", I raised my brows and he walked to me with a contemplating gaze. His gaze is bringing goosebumps all over my body and I took a gulp down in nervousness.

"Sun Bear, you look beautiful and I don't want his eyes on you", he mouthed making my heart skip a beat. Did he just say that on my face? I realized my cheeks. He just called me beautiful and also sounded stern.

"It's just that", he stepped back and walked out. Should I change the dress or not? I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a tomato. Never in my life, someone calling me beautiful made me all flushed like this? I looked at the watch and it's almost time. 

I yelled that I am going out and didn't hear any response from him. I just shrugged and walked out. I told him to wait at the start of the lane. I don't think his car would be fit in my narrow lane. I saw him waiting in the car. 

He was dressed up neat and I smiled at him. He opened the car for me like a gentleman and I got in. To be honest, I am feeling a bit awkward at all these gestures. The car looked cozy and rich. He kept glancing at me often though I stayed silent.

We reached a restaurant and he gestured me to walk in. Oh My God! It looked so posh. So damn rich. I have never gone to a restaurant like this in my lifetime. I am gonna mess up this date for sure. 

"Umm It's beautiful", I spoke and he smiled. He forwarded his hand and I put my hand in is. Ugh! This is getting even more awkward. I want to run away from here. I don't look like I belong here.

"A table reserved under Sanghyun", he spoke and the waitress directed us to a table. Did he reserve a table in this freaking expensive restaurant? How much money did that take?

"Don't feel shy", he whispered and pulled out the chair for me. I sat down in silence and he sat on the other side. He forwarded the menu and gosh, I can never afford these meals in my entire life. I can live a week with one meal spent over here. I can't do this anymore.

"What do you want to order?", he asked, snapping me out of my thoughts and I gave a sheepish grin. Nothing is cheap except water.

"Umm, I am not hungry", I mouthed and he let out a chuckle.

"I will order for you Jin Ae ah", he ordered something and I let out an awkward smile. He kept staring at me making me a bit uncomfortable but all I could think of is lil meow meow. I admit that I get nervous at his gaze but I never felt uncomfortable. 

The food has arrived and I smiled as the waitress serves me food. I can bet that her uniform is expensive than mine. She smiled at me and left our table.

"Jin Ae ah", Sanghyun called out and I looked at him to continue. He held my hand which was pressed on to the table and I smiled trying to cover my awkwardness.

"You look beautiful", he stated and I blushed. That lil meow meow also said the same thing but it felt different from his mouth. I didn't feel any tingling feeling when Sanghyun said that. Ugh! Why is this lil meow meow coming into my thoughts everywhere?

"Ah Thank you", I smiled. And we started eating. This is definitely tough. I want to just pounce on this delicious food but I have to eat it slowly. I hate these restaurants but I must appreciate Sanghyun's efforts. He is doing already so much and it would be really rude to decline. 

I ate my food slowly and remembered how I ate bulgogi with him the day before. We were carefree and loved the simple yet delicious food. We had fun in our world. It was so comfortable with lil meow meow. Sanghyun looked at me for once and I just smiled. 

That idiot's face is all over my mind now. His gummy smile, squishy cheeks, small eyes, and round yet cute face makes my heart peaceful. Dating Sanghyun was never my thought, I just wanted to be his friend and now I regret accepting this date.

I can't help but accept that I am falling hard for that grumpy cat. My heart behaves differently around him and my mind is occupied by him. I want to spend time with him, watch movies with him, cook with him, and most importantly live with him. Gosh! I am liking him now. What the heck! Did I realize that just now? Do I like lil meow meow? I closed my eyes and his gummy smile appeared. I can't deny this now. Not anymore.

"Are you alright? You are not eating anything. Didn't you like that?", he asked and I immediately shook my head in negation.

"It's nice", I mouthed and munched down the food. I have to tell Sanghyun that I don't feel the same for him and that he should stop liking me. Ugh! This is hard now. He is my boss and it would be awkward to work under him then. Why is this like this?

We finished the food and walked out of the restaurant. He took me to a mall and we just roamed. I believe arcade would have been better than this. I should not say this but I really felt it boring. I don't know if it because of the place or the person.

He shopped some cool stuff, which he thinks. He asked me if I wanted anything and I shook my head. He insisted on buying me a dress but I politely declined the offer. He has already spent so much on that restaurant, gave me a day off for the café. I can't let him do more.

It's finally evening and he had to drop me now. We reached the end of my lane and he halted the car. He smiled at me and walked out of the car just like I did. 

"Well Ummm", he started and his cheeks turned red. Please don't confess now. I already know what you want to tell, please don't...I was internally begging.

"I like you Jin Ae", he mouthed and now I am lost. I don't know what to tell but I can't entertain the unrequited feelings.

"Well, I know Sanghyun. I know that you like me. But...", I paused and his smile turned into a frown. His brows knitted as he was so concentrated on my next words.

"I am sorry I can't see you more than a friend", I blurted it out and his face clearly showed disappointment. What made me shocked was his next move? He held my shoulders tightly and slammed me to the car.

"Why?", he asked in a stern voice. What is he doing?

"I just can't", I told him and his gaze turned into a furious one now. What's wrong with him? I thought he would respect my decision.

"Then, did you use me today?", he asked and I widened my eyes at his question. He was the one who proposed for a date, I didn't ask him.

"You asked me on a date. I don't remember me asking you", I snapped at him and tried to pull out of his hold but he was strong. Ugh! Let me go, idiot.

"I hate people using me", he mouthed and leaned closer. I can anticipate his next move. I tried to pull out with all the force but he held me tight. 

"Leave me. What the...", my mouth was closed by his. He was forcefully kissing me. I was continuously pushing him but he didn't pay any heed to my actions. Tears streamed down my face at his imposing action and I was helpless

THUD!! He was on the ground.

"Jin Ae ah, are you okay?", Yoongi rushed to me and I let my tears out. I hate that my first kiss is stolen by force, stolen by a bastard.

"Are you two-timing?", Sanghyun rose again only to be punched down by Yoongi.

"She is not yours, to begin with", he mouthed with rage filled in his eyes. 

"And don't you dare try on her again", Yoongi warned him and held my hand walking me to the house.

"How many times did I tell you not to be careless about yourself?", he yelled at me and I flinched at his tone.

"Look at what that guy did to do? He forced himself on you. What if he tries to do more? What if I didn't come on time?", he shouted and I lowered my head as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Please don't shout at me. I am feeling scared", I mumbled and he walked towards me. He pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back tightly. I cried on his shirt and he rubbed my back.

"I am so sorry. I was worried", he spoke and I nodded still sobbing on his chest. He slowly walked to the couch and made me sit along with him. I was almost on his lap while he held me through my waist. Though I am feeling sad because of the incident that happened a moment ago, his proximity is nothing small to be ignored. My skin is seriously burning with his touch. He tightened his grip on my waist and I looked at him.

"What happened?", he asked in his soft voice. I looked at him and narrated everything. How the date went and how I rejected him finally.

"So, he forced a kiss because you rejected him?", he asked and I nodded, the intimacy still bothering me. This man is no more just a friend now and I can't stop the sensation of flutter inside my heart now.

"You are just having a big mouth. You should just knock him down if he does that", he stated and I just looked down. I don't want to talk about it now.

"Well! Why did you reject him? Why didn't you give him a chance", he asked and I looked at him. Should I tell him that I like him?

"Because I can't reciprocate his feelings", I stated as that is also one of the reasons. He was having a constant gaze on me and I feel myself burning now. He is making it hard now. 

"And?", he asked and I raised my brows.

"Is that all Sun Bear? Do you have anything else to say? And why did you realize it now?", he asked without averting in his gaze and I gulped down my throat. I can't hide it anymore.

"Because I have started to fall for you", I confessed and he had an indecipherable expression glued on his face.

"Then why couldn't you just tell me", he asked looking straight into my face.

"Because I know you would never catch me"

***°***

Yoongi with earrings!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro