~18~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's Note:
Hola peeps!! I am back now. An early update. Hope you enjoy it.

***°***

Yoongi's Pov

"Lil meow meow", she displayed a wide grin and ran to me with squeals as soon as she saw me. I smiled at that and she showed me a cover.

"I got you orange candies", she showed me the candies and I smiled. I was waiting for her at the convenience store. One reason, I am scared if something might happen to her and another one, I wanted to see her.

"You already got much last time. Do you want me to die of diabetes?", I asked her and she chuckled.

"It's not like I am making you have all sweets. You will just be chewing this when you feel like smoking, that's all. And I have no plans to kill my lil meow meow", she stated and my heart skipped a beat hearing her call me her lil meow meow. 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?", she spoke breaking my staring session and I ruffled her hair. Gosh! I don't know why but this Sun Bear is looking so cute nowadays. 

"I was just thinking if a bear could look like a pig", I teased her and she slapped my arms. I chuckled at that and we continued walking to the house. We cooked dinner together and ate it. It was my idea of cooking together as I don't want her to strain herself. I just gave her little works to do like washing vegetables and chopping them.

She insisted on washing dishes and after a five-minute argument, I had to oblige since it's her house and her utensils. Yes, that was the point she used to win over me. This girl could win debate anyhow and should try for becoming a lawyer.

She told me that she wanted to watch a movie since it had been long and I swiped the channels for a good one. She plopped down beside me on the sofa and grabbed the remote from me. I gave her a displeasing stare and she let out giggles.

We finally decided on watching a love story. Both of us are not really interested but there weren't any good movies on the other channels. So, we just decided to watch this one. 

"lil meow meow", she called me in the middle of the movie.

"What does a man do on a date?", she asked out of nowhere and I am surprised why she is asking about that now.

"Why?", I asked her and she pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Just tell me. I want to know", she mouthed looking at me curiously and I turned to her.

"A date is something enjoyable if both the man and the woman have feelings for each other. But if it is a single person trying to woo the other one, I think it will be a bit awkward. And if a man takes you on a date, he tries to make you happy, impress you, and also tries to know more about you. He takes her out for a meal and also surprises her with some gift. It would be even nicer if the woman has feelings for him", I explained without a blink and I could see her staring me with great concentration.

"It sounds really good", she cooed and I smiled at her. I don't know what got into her head at the moment.

"And yeah, according to me, a date will not complete without a kiss", I told her and she widened her eyes.

"Then the girl should also like you", she spoke and I smiled, patting her head.

"I will never ask out a girl who doesn't feel the same for me", I stated and she hummed.

"But I will not let Sanghyun kiss me", she mumbled and my eyes popped out of my sockets. What the hell! Is she thinking about Sanghyun all the time while I was talking about the date?

"Yah! What rubbish are you speaking? Why are you bringing that Sanghyun out of nowhere?", I snapped at her and she scratched her neck.

"He asked me out on a date", she stated and I was shocked. Does she like him back? But that fellow looks just like a stupid and they don't even resemble a couple. Their pair would be absolutely worst. I could never imagine Sun Bear with that goofy smile guy. 

"What? Do you like him or what?", I asked her and she shook her head vigorously in negation.

"No way. I don't have any kind of feelings for him. But he asked me out and I agreed", she stated casually. What the hell! Who the hell agrees like that? Now I can say her brain is really in danger.

"That would be a day off for me and also free food. Who would I reject it?", she spoke and I smacked her head lightly. I am scared if that would hurt her. I know her head is sensitive and I am very careful since that incident.

"Would you accept it even if it's any guy? What if he forces himself on you?", I asked her and she smiled.

"He is my friend lil meow meow. I think he is a decent man. And don't worry", she spoke casually and I shot a glare. Does she think she is a superwoman? Anyone can just lift her with one hand and take her away. And she takes everything so light.

"Sun Bear, not everyone shows their true self in front of a girl", I warned her and she nodded.

"I will call you if I feel him suspicious or creepy, okay? Is that fine?", she raised her brows and I nodded. Even then, I don't want her to go on a date with that man.  It is making me feel jealous now. 

"Even then, you shouldn't have agreed to that date", I folded my arms and looked at the TV. I feel a bit mad too. She let out a soft giggle seeing me

"Fine, next time. I will ask your permission Mr. Angry lil meow meow", she chuckled at her own words and I didn't look at her. Why is she taking this so light? We continued watching the movie without another word.

The movie finally ended and I looked at her. She was sleeping already with little snores. This girl never does things properly. Won't her neck pain if she sleeps like that? I smiled at her careless self and held her. She really needs to eat more. I recommend Jin hyung to manage her diet.

I carried her in my arms and walked to her room. I placed her on the bed slowly and smiled looking at the unconscious figure. Why can't I be mad at you even if I want to huh? What are you doing to me Sun Bear? How are you running in my mind so freely and where did you get the dare to enter my heart so easily? 

I smiled at myself for being so silly. What am I even talking about? Aish! This girl is changing me so much. I caressed her hair and looked at her pig face while sleeping. I kissed her forehead and then walked out of the room.

"I am starting to like you Sun Bear"

• • •

"Yah lil meow meow. Why are you like this? Do you have any personal revenge on me?", she yelled at me and I just shook my head.

"If you don't get up now and have your breakfast, I am going to pour another bucket of water on you", I declared and she groaned in frustration. It's 10 already and she didn't even wake up. She must have her breakfast and take her tablets also. Aish, such a careless girl.

That's why I had to pour the bucket of water mercilessly on her. She scrunched her nose and got up giving all kinds of weird and displeasing looks at me. I walked out of her room and went to the kitchen to make her breakfast.

My members will be surprised if they get to know I am cooking for someone. I don't usually cook because I am lazy but see myself here now. I continued making the egg rolls and prepared a vegetable broth already. The doctor said that she must be healthy, so eggs are a must.

"Umm, they are smelling so good", she came out of her room drying her wet hair with her towel. I just got lost in her for an instant. She looked really beautiful with those wet strands falling on her sides

"Where are you lost? Flip them now", her voice snapped my thoughts and I flipped the egg roll. I mentally smacked myself for being like that. What if I get caught staring her? Omo That Sun Bear will start teasing me like hell. 

She set the table and I got the dishes to the table. She showed out a wide smile when she saw the egg rolls and I chuckled at that.

"I must have made you cook all the time if you can cook this well", she complimented and I felt myself blushing. 

"Eat now", I told her and looked down. I don't want her to catch me all smiling. Taking small bites, I started munching down the food

"You should smile often lil meow meow. You look so cute you know?", she spoke and I choked on the food. Did she just call me cute? Why are my cheeks heating up? Oh My, Sun Bear, you are making me flustered now. No, no Yoongi, don't fall for those words. She will not leave a chance if she finds out.  I just kept silent and we completed our breakfast.

I reminded her about the medicines and she took them without complaining. Thank God! I sighed in relief.

"What shall I do now? I will be free till afternoon", she sighed plopping on the sofa.

"Just keep imagining your tomorrow's date", I mouthed and she let out a chuckle.

"You know I don't like him. Don't be like that now", she stated and I smiled internally.

"I will just lie down again then", she got up to go but I held her hand. She looked at me with a questioning gaze

"Sun Bear, sketch me"

***°***

Yoongi smiling at your cuteness

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro