-//1\\-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The purple-eyed baby stared up at the bald man, who had just taken her inside. She looked around in awe. She then started making baby noises. Notch laughed and picked her up. He started cradling her in his arms. 

"Ohhh....Who would leave such an adorable baby on my doorstep. Regardless, I will be your new dad!" Notch whispered to the little one. He started humming softly. He then took notice of her eyes. 

"Wh--what!?!!? You must be one from the prophecy! But where are your siblings?" Notch asked himself. He shook his head. "I have to keep your identity a secret until we find the others." He said, putting her back in the basket. He walked over to a shelf and grabbed a potion. He quickly drizzled it over the baby and it dissolved into her skin. All of a sudden, Her glowing purple eyes changed to look like normal eyes, but still purple. Notch looked at the baby's amulet. "Hmm. That must be what's keeping her eyes purple." He thought to himself.  The baby looked at the man in surprise but then cracked into a smile. Notch smiled at the girl. 

"I think I'm going to name you Mallory. It's the name of a fighter." Notch said as Mallory drifted back to sleep. 

The green-eyed one wailed loudly in the swamp. She was cold and hungry. The loud howls of wolves didn't help either. All of a sudden, a figure emerged from he shadows. It was an old lady with a pointy hat. She approached the child carefully. She carefully peered down and gasped when she saw her eyes. 

"You! You're part of the prophecy!!!! But......You must had to have been with others! Where......Are they? Why would someone leave you out in the swamp?" The lady said quickly. She picked the baby up. They walked back to the lady's house. The lady sat the baby down on a piece of carpet. 

"My name is Minerva and I specialize in potions, I take it you don't have a name?" The lady said. The baby was utterly confused. Minerva's eyes wandered to the baby's emerald amulet. She slipped it between her fingers. 

"Sucha pretty amulet! A pretty amulet for a pretty girl! Now, A pretty girl isn't complete without a pretty name." Minerva said, tickling the baby's nose. 

"Madelyn" 

The red eyed baby was sitting just outside the gates of a local village, Stellasidius . A guard talked up to the gates. He instantly opened the gates when he saw the baby.

"What the Nether? There's a baby out here." The guard shouted to his partner. She looked in the guards direction and ran up to the baby. 

"Oh my! You poor child!" The guard's partner cried. She look over to the guard. 

"We have to take him to Lord Wilburt." The guard said. The partner nodded and handed the baby to the guard. The guard rushed over to Lord Wilburt's house. House. Not castle. Lord Wiburt was an interesting man, He focused on the betterment of his village more than himself. Let's just say, he's pretty popular among his people. The guard knocked on Lord Wiburt's door. Lady Carol opened the door. 

"My! Shawn! What have we here!" Lady Carol gasped. 

"M'lady! We saw this baby left outside the gates!" Shawn said. Lady Carol ushered him inside. Shawn took a seat on the couch with a painting of a creeper above it. He bounced the baby up and down on his knee. The baby was enjoying himself, even though Shawn's knee was covered by his iron leggings. Lady Carol Sat down in front of Shawn. She then took notice of the baby's eyes and gasped. 

"My word! This......This baby is from the prophecy! Shawn! Were there any other babies with this one?" Lady Carol asked. Shawn shook him head. 

"No. Sorry M'lady. Why do you ask?" Shawn replies. Lady Carol looks down at the baby's amulet. She inspected it carefully.

"There was a prophecy told a while back, That decedents of the ancient ones would rise and lead this land to prosperity! This is one of the children from the prophecy, But where are his siblings?" Lady Carol rambled. Shawn shrugged. Lady Carol let go of the baby's amulet. 

"M'lady, I have a request. May I adopt the baby? I know you might of had your heart set on adopting him, but I will take good care of him and-" Shawn started before Lady Carol cut him off.

"Shawn, You are my most trusted knight. If it were any other person, I would of flat out rejected them. You may keep the baby. Have you thought of any names?" Lady Carol interjected. Shawn smiled.

"How about Noah?" 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro