Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Grace couldn't sleep the entire night as the CEO literally shifted her entire existence next to his luxurious apartment complex. The place was decent enough and she was fine with it but the way, he hired her to his company with no consent from anyone was terrible. She was the daughter of one of the richest company but that didn't save her ass even a bit. Kim Taehyung had control over everything and like a puppy, she obeyed him. Throwing the luggage to a corner, she fell to the single sized bed with no concern.

"Why did I even attend that call." She kicked the blanket multiple times.

She regretted it later as the centralized AC was skinning her to bones that Grace had to crawl out of bed to pick the two ton blanket, back to bed. She cursed again before throwing it on the bed with the rest of the energy she gathered after a few breathing sets. She had a very bad urge to use the washroom at the hour as the temperature of the room was unbearable. She stormed to the washroom only to hit the edge of the table and fall flat on her face.

"Ughh!!" Her face srunched as the pain shot up from her toes to her brain nerves.

Just when she was about to cry out loud, a strange voice echoed through the room. Grace flinched before jumping up from the soft carpet and looking around as if a ghost, invaded the apartment. Can't blame her because the voice was literally worse than being a haunting ghost. She lost all her brain cells, thinking how perverted Taehyung could get with that one incident.

"Please, save your bones from breaking and the table you just abused is worth millions!" Kim Taehyung's voice boomed through the apartment.

"What the hell is happening?" Grace shouted back, recognizing the owner of the voice with no difficulty.

"I am just making sure, my curator is doing fine in her new residence. Get a good sleep after whatever business you were upto. Good night, kitten!"

"Aghh! What was that? How could he keep cameras in the apartment. In my bedroom! What if there is one in the bathroooom!" Grace nearly pulled her hair out in frustration.

"To the office in thirty minutes." Grace woke up hearing the notification go off and the message literally blew her senses.

"This is torture."

Grace had quickly learned to compose herself because she knows the man would do anything to push her buttons. Her company's future is in her hands now and provoking Taehyung would only do the worse of the worst so she just breathed out to calm her nerves. Last night, she had spend two hours in the washroom, trying to figure out if there was a camera in the place. She assumed, the man wouldn't go that cheap because the search was a failure.

Running to take a quick shower, Grace got ready in a formal attire which was imported to the place from God knows where. Taehyung had planned it very well that even her inner wears were ready in the closet. Grace opened the fridge to see if there is anything for breakfast and it was all filled with salads and health drinks. Her nose scrunched up at the tasteless food which waited for her to pick them.

"Didn't know he was a fitness freak." Grace slammed the fridge close and left the apartment with a growling stomach.

It was just a two minute walk to the company so she didn't bother to call a cab or something, walking is kind of healthy too but definitely not when you are starving. She quickly reached the building to be greeted by the security who bowed at her almost in perfect right angle. Grace just nodded her head before walking to the reception, glancing at the disciplined work space.

"Mr. Kim?"

"In his private lobby. Do you have an appointment or else I am afraid, you cannot meet him." She politely answered.

"I am his personal curator." Grace groaned.

"Still, we can't allow you to meet him until we fix an appointment with his PA."

"What do you mean? He freaking texted me to come here to meet him. Just call him and inform I am here." Grace slammed her fist on the table and the receptionist sprung from her chair.

"Did I scare her?" Gracr muttered under her breath as she was ready to apologize but a hoarse voice stopped her.

"Ask someone to fucking clean my office room right now!! And tell the one who was in charge that their pay scale is cut to half for the next three months." Taehyung shouted as everything else in the office froze.

"Y-yes sir." The staff hesitated as she ran to inform the team.

"Good morning?" Grace spoke as she met the man who was in a rush to see her.

"Get your annoying ass out of my way!" He gritted his teeth before going out followed by two guards and Jungkook who had an apologizing face.

"What the fuck did he just say? He is the one who called me!" Grace stomped her foot hard before walking to the visiting room as she was determined to meet him.

"Mr. Kim, you asked Miss. Choi to meet you today morning." Jungkook spoke as he kept looking behind to check on the girl.

"She is ten minutes late which means, her appointment time is apparently over. Do you have any regrets over that, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked as he slid inside his car as the security closed it behind him.

"This man is definitely a mood killer." Jungkook muttered as he sat in the front seat to earn a confused look by Taehyung from the back.

"Did you say something?"

"Do you have any preference for your lunch date with Miss. Kang? I have to call the hotel and arrange it in case."

"I am sorry, you would go on that date instead of me. So suit yourself with it and drop me off at the orphanage now." Taehyung grinned at the other who sighed and closed the file.

"How long are you going to push me into your stupid blind dates, Taehyung!" Jungkook almost cursed at his friend.

"As long as you are Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung chuckled a little before closing his eyes to relax.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro