Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jungkook, how can you mess up a simple lunch date?"

"Why didn't you take your own ass to that simple date then? Why did you push me into it?"

"I hate faking a smile at those girls who put on a ton lot of make up and sit like a c so that I can freely enjoy some tits. I hate how long their eye lashes are because they keep fluttering it way too much and I can feel the wind on my face. Can't dad find a normal human for once?" Taehyung groaned as he scrunched his face.

"Well, today that girl kept saying that she is too shy to talk so kept drawing geometry on my leg with her toes." Jungkook snapped back earning a even more disturbing groan from Taehyung.

"I wish he stop this shit soon."

"Then find a fucking girl and date her and if you want marry her in a day. I really don't give a fuck but I am out of this shit."

"You are my manager, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung looked up at the man who slammed his fist on the table, making Taehyung flinch.

"I work out five times a week and I have a black belt in taekwondo. Do not test my patience, Mr. Kim."

"C-calm down!" Taehyung's voice softened as he hugged his friend over the table with much struggle as he knows how good it feels if Jungkook starts a physical fight.

"I am out of here." The boy said, breaking the one sided hug.

"You are angry."

"I am done with you so find a girl now. I will give you twenty four hours for that. Mr. Kim like things to be fast so make this quick." Jungkook smirked before closing tge door behind him.

"Yaaahhh!" Taehyung shouted for nothing as he knows, it was a dead end.

"I want to meet him." Grace was causing a tantrum in front of his office room.

"I am sorry, he didnt allow an appointment yet. I am afraid you will have to come later."

"He freaking woke me up early in the morning and I have been waiting till now to see his majestic face to know the reason."

"You came late for the appointment, ma'am. We can't allow you in." The staff tried again and again as she didnt want to cause a fight.

"What's going on here?"

"Ahh, aren't you his manager? The one who has the right to everything?" She asked in a mocking tone.

"You don't have to talk like that to me. I am Jungkook and yes, I am his manager."

"So can I go meet him or should I go back to my room?" She asked her hands resting on her hips.

"You can go meet him."

Grace turned back to frown at the staffs who were stopping her till then. Jungkook maintained a poker face but internally he was happy that Taehyung would be put into a mess just like he was few hours ago. Grace was guided to the private room by a staff as Jungkook went to his own cabin to finish some work which was watching the two through the security camera.

Grace took a long breath and entered through the door to meet an empty room which made her jaw clench. She marched her way inside, looking around to find the one and only CEO who loves messing around with people. She couldn't figure out why his office room has to look like a house with almost all ammenities. Does he basically live here to annoy the staffs who work night shift? She was lost in thoughts while slowly walking around, examining the minimal paintings all over the room and some art pieces. It looked elegant to her if she should admit.

"What are you doing here?" The usual ice cold voice send shivers down her spine.

"Well, I am here...bec- aghh!" Grace screamed covering her face quickly.

"You are here to scream? Who even allowed you in?" He asked, his voice now travelling a dozen octave low.

"Why the hell are you naked in the office?" She screamed through her hands, moving back and turning around.

"I am in my private room, Miss and I havent allowed anyone in this space. May I know why you are here before I slam this flower vase on your head?"

"What in the world?" She was definitely scared so the only thing left was to run out.

She quickly ran to the door and tried to open it only to be disappointed. Her legs were stuck to the floor, wanting it to swallow her alive before her head breaks. Taehyung just sat on the couch and sighed watching her act stupid but it was testing his patience too.

"I asked something."

"Well, I had an appointment and we couldnt meet so I came in to know why I was called but unfortunately, the wrong time so may I please leave now?" She asked trembling but still managing to not suffer.

"Be my girl friend!" That was the stupidest idea that travelled to Taehyung's head at that moment and he instantly regretted.

"Okay, anything el- wait? What?? To be your what? Me?" She asked dropping her bag in shock.

"You will be paid everyday based on how much efforts you put." He smirked.

"Excuse me? You think that I am poor or something to accept this offer?" She asked still not turning back to face him, her face few inches from the door.

"You will practically beg on the streets if your father loses his company so forget about that! Do what I said and thats your job from tomorrow." He declared.

"Mr.Kim, this is not funny. I don't even like you in the first place and even if I like you, I need to get to-."

"Its for just few weeks until I find the one who matches my level. I can't find a girl who I can use in a day and since you owe me a lot, I think you are the best fit. So welcome, to the new job!" He clapped his hands a couple of time before the door automatically opened for Grace to run out.

"Wow! Thats interesting!" Jungkook smiled watching the duo through the camera.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro