Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why don't you just come with me, like we can go for lunch too."

"Come on, Taehyung..you need to attend meetings and meet clients too." Grace shook her head at the boy who kept bickering.

"That can wait, you know?"

"You already stayed here for a week or more. The Taehyung I know said time is his money and I had wasted it a lot for him."

"My whole time and money is for you, baby." He grinned which was returned by a playful hit on his chest.

"Stop being cheesy for once. You are literally being a bunch to handle these days." She chuckled watching his lips form a pout.

"Its just natural, okay? I am controlling a lot to not make you uncomfortable. My cheesiness have no limit, Miss. Choi."

"Okay okay, but now shall leave for work and come back to me after finishing everything you left behind." She pushed the man out of the room to the living room.

"Are you kicking me out of my own house? Like for real real? You don't want me around anymore? What if I get hurt like before? What if you need any help? Or if you get hungry and want to eat? Omg, I should better stay home." He rapped out before running back, only to be caught by her.

"You are being silly now. If you go for work, I might give you a gift at night."

"What kind of gift?" He asked instantly, his eyes sparkling at the thought.

"That is for the night so better leave now. Quick!! Out!!" She stated, pointing at the front door.

"Just because you said so nicely and not for your gift obviously. But you better keep your ass inside and don't allow anyone inside. I am leaving two guards in case so ask them if you need something or call me." He explained seriously and she nodded.

"Stay safe and let me know if anything is wrong even if it is a mere thought at the back of your head. I will come back as soon as possible. Eat the food, it is in the fridge so just heat it up. Take care and stay inside." He continued making her roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Miss, don't roll your eyes at me. I will give you a chance to do that later and I bet you won't be able to stop it."

"Pervert." She squealed pushing him out with a red tinted cheeks.

"Pho pho." He said pointing to his cheeks and crouching down a little to match her height.

Grace smiled before pressing a soft peck on his cheeks, going on her tip toes. He ruffled her hair and pulled back with his famous box smile that could lighten the whole world. They waved their hands, Taehyung doing it till the car disappeared from the sight and all she could do was squeal and yell at his cuteness. She was the happiest person she would ever meet in the world at this moment. She loved him, more than anything and everything...every second with him was a fairy tale.

Grace went inside and grabbed her phone, calling her best friend and keeping the phone on the table. She had a lot to say but Taehyung was basically revolving around her for one week not giving her a room to do so. She tapped her fingers on the table while waiting for the call to be received.

"Oh, look who is finally calling." Soon the call was greeted with a complaint.

"What a nice way to greet your best friend but gooood morning, Miss. Lily."

"Someone is in a good mood. Did Taehyung keep you up the whole night? I can see a glow in your usually annoying face." Lisa asked cheekily.

"That he does all night but not the way you mean. Do you know how happy he keeps me? Like me? Out of everyone in the world, it is just me. He is such a baby with me and can you imagine what he did last day?" She asked excitedly to which Lisa shook her head.

"He plucked flowers from the garden and made a tiara for me. Like Kim Taehyung making a tiara with his own hand when he can easily order one to his manager. It looked so cute and he even stuck few buttefly stickers on it." She squealed happily, finally able to share it with someone.

"Quite unbelievable from the way you explained about him to me." Lisa questioned.

"Same, I have to slap myself ten times everyday to make sure this is not a dream. And and and, the best part....." She moved closer to the phone as if to whisper.

"He sleeeps on my chest. Yikesss! Can you believe it?" She asked clapping her hands and Lisa could swear she had never seen Grace this happy.

"I can't even believe you are dating him even now." She rolled her eyes.

"But I am thankful that he is keeping you happy or else I would have killed him and gone to jail."

"Don't say that. I would never ever let anyone or anything touch him let alone hurting. All of him is mine." Grace folded her hands and proudly announced.

"Ohkay miss, all yours. I aint anyways interested. I have a very good boyfriend..nah nah." Lisa shook her head sassily before continuing with a smirk.

"Daddy material with me. You have noo fucking idea how build up he is. Like wow! He can lift me with his one hand, nooo...he can swirl me around with one hand. He lifted the entire bed to another side when I said it was not comfortable." Lisa spoke as she tried to remember the incident.

"Wow, cool. He must be very strong but when the fuck did you go to his place? I mean where the hell are you? Not in Busan?" Grace whisper shouted as her eyes widened.

"U-hh, ohh....hmm, ac-actually I am in B-busan but he stayed w-with me for two days here. L-like he had leave." She scratched her nape in embarrassment.

"And you guys did the dirty?"

"HEEYY!! Its not dirty and fuck, Jungkook is born for that. I mean he is just sooo good at it that I would prefer being in wheelchair for it." She said with no shame making Grace squint her eyes.

"Very much understandable I guess?"

"But that means you guys didn't?" She asked surprisingly because according to her, Taehyung didn't look like a guy who had hold back.

"Hey, he is not that kind of a guy. I mean he is hot and all but he wouldn't do it with me until we make this official atleast."

"You mean till engagement?" Lisa gasped as she still doesn't know that they haven't really started their relationship yet.

"Uhmm, y-yes."

"Wow, that is a very good control. You sure he doesn't have any other problem...I m-mean, I dont see why he doesn't.."

"Noooooo! He doesnt have! Can you just keep shut or else I will make Tae punish your rabbit boyfriend." Grace smirked making Lisa blink.

"You did a good work Younjae, I am proud." Jennie laughed as she scanned through the big box.

"T-thank you."

"I can't believe your sir kept all this till now. I expected him to burn down the room back in that day itself. He is such a softie." She rumbled her hands through the photo cards.

"Now that he decided to discard this, it means he completely got over the past. The more I wait, the less chance I get to provoke his wounds. It should always be fresh and vulnerable just like how he did to my husband!" She gritted her teeth before picking up few photo prints.

"This might do the work, dont you think YoungJae?" She asked, tossing it across the table to the boy.

"W-why? Mr. K-Kim might be rude or cold hearted but I can s-say that he would never do that t-to you. I h-have seen him cry over you."

"You don't know that bastard. I know him better than all, he is not less than any monster and I will not stop till I seek my revenge." She shouted, swiping the box off the table which landed with a loud clash.

"S-sorry."

"Now do as I say before I take your daughter make to my people."

"Wow, finally remembered you have this twenty floored building here?" Jungkook clapped his hands dramatically as he entered the luxurious office room.

"Can we get over with the schedule?"

"First fucking sit on your seat properly. You used to eat my brain everyday by sitting here, remember? Good old days." Jungkook continued mocking the older.

"Done with the drama? I have other things to do so please proceed with the meetings."

"Did she keep your ass with her that you can't even sit down as I say?"

"Gosh, Jungkook!" Taehyung spat while plopping on the chair with a frown.

"Fine, I will arrange the meeting quick but I might warn you that the work can last till late night. You slacked off a lot, Mr.Kim."

"Screww you!" Taehyung shouted watching the boy leave the room with a smirk.

The rest of the day was hell, pure torture for Taehyung that he could not even focus on a single thing. He was a lovestruck puppy, eyes holding galaxies and heart filled with love which kind of annoyed Jungkook. He had to bring Taehyung back to human world every now and then. The man was sometimes smiling like an idiot, or spaced out in confusion, blushing like a tomato and sometimes holding a ton of guilt but what bothered Jungkook the most was his undeniable smirk.

"Don't be a pervert, hyung!" He muttered into Taehyung's ears before going on with the presentation.

"When are you going to get over with this same piece of information, Mr. Jeon? If you invited me in for this, I had better take my leave." Taehyung stated earning a groan from Jungkook.

He had to control no matter what, people are watching, clients are waiting or else he would have slammed Taehyung to the table by then. Two hours, that is all it took for Taehyung to wrap up his meetings and proceed to the desk to check the files sent in. He growled seeing the stack in front of him, on the desk which came upto his neck level and then the never ending cling sound of notification from Jungkook.

"Is this an everlasting work or what?"

One week and he was flooded with work and it wasnt hard for Taehyung to understand that Jungkook worked hard to dig out the oldest files. He rubbed his face aggressively while leaning back on the chair and turning on his phone to see few messages already popping up. He panicked, immediately sitting up and opening it to see who it was. He could feel his hands shake abruptly at the thought of something bad happening and he swear to not forgive himself.

"Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the fooooood was amazing!!!"

"Taeeeeetaeeeeee, I stole one of your cola can."

"Taehyungggggg, I accidently drooooled a little on your pillow while sleeeping. I am sorry!"

"Taaehyungieeee, I watched animeee in your netflix."

"Sorrrrrrry, I accidently made a scratch on our dining table when I tried to do a nail care."

"Kim taehyunggggggg, when are you coming back?"

"Can you pleaseee bring me a pink packet of potaetaetoooo chipss?"

Taehyung laughed loud reading the messages and the way she dragged his name. She was definitely giving him a very hard time and Taehyung just wanted to teleport back home. He can't wait to hold her in his arms and say sweet things to her.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro