~ 1 ~ (english)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

CP: JoongDok

Ideas from WMMAP (Who made me a princess)

You can give the genre abo or make Dokja a woman!( - v - )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" ..Dad "

Yoo Joonghyuk looked away from the paper in his hand, his eyes moved to the person sitting next to him, a boy with black hair and eyes. This boy has very good five senses, very handsome to see. He looked him straight in the eye, a little hesitant.

" ? "

Yoo Joonghyuk was still calmly waiting for the boy to speak, with no intention of forcing or telling him to speak immediately. Seeing that, the boy calmly asked.

" What was it that you loved about mom? " 

Did you enjoy being with her? "

He heard his son's question, his face didn't show any surprise just looking at him. The boy looked at him too, a glint of anticipation in his face. Yoo JoongHyuk was silent for a moment.

" You want to talk about this now? "

He didn't answer, just waited for the answer, smiling expectantly. He looked at him and then down at the paper in his hand, slowly opening his mouth.

" There were multiple things..She was always optimisic, and as bright as the sun... "

When the boy heard that, he was happy and excited, making him shy. His face showed a gentle warmth, suddenly he recalled old memories.

At that moment, the other person took a few steps forward and looked in a certain direction, he was behind looking at that back. In his eyes at that time, he only looked at that person, white skin, slim body, soft black hair. Surrounded by light, Yoo Joonghyuk kept looking at the other person and then spoke softly.

" Dokja.."

The warm sound coming from his mouth made the other person stop and turn to look at him, that was he was captivated. Those black eyes looked at him, eyes sparkling with light and tenderness. The man smiled and turned around, answering his call.

" Joonghyuk "

That gentle call and clear voice made his heart soften, Yoo Joonghyuk didn't answer but just looked at the other, strangely warm eyes. When he looked at him like that, he laughed, closed his eyes and mumbled.

" Joonghyuk..Your Majesty.. "

He was still silent, raised his eyebrows and looked at the person mumbling to himself, the person called and was silent. After a while, he slowly opened his eyes, smiled lightly, the sky was right in time for a breeze to blow his hair gently. Yoo Joonghyuk's eyes widened, the other finally spoke up.

" I love you, Your Majesty "

" Me too.. "

I love you too, my fairy.

Yes, always, for him that person is always as bright as the sun. Very beautiful but also strong, every act of action makes him flutter, brilliant, but he is also weak at times. Yoo Joonghyuk really didn't want to admit it, didn't want to admit that he loved everything about that person. He thinks he is not suitable for that person, he is not a good person, that person is the light, then he is the darkness that does not match. But that person still came to him, stayed by his side without ever leaving him.That expressionless face naturally had a rare tenderness, the boy knew that his father must be happy when he recalled the old times, intending to ask again, but how is life so easy. From gentle to annoyed, Yoo Joonghyuk frowned as if he remembered something bad about the other person.

" Your mother is also very obnoxious, sometimes I don't understand how I can like her "

When he heard this, he stopped, didn't praise how much time he criticized? The servants all said that his father loved his mother very much, but he found it strange, no matter how much he loved, he kept praising and criticizing?? Confusing - ing.

Yoo Joonghyuk did not pay attention to his son's expression, nostalgic for a while, then stopped, looking at the son who was frowning at him.

" Why are you asking me this? "

The boy was startled, thought of a reason to hide his actions, but couldn't think of it, so he forced his mouth to say "I'm curious". After saying that, he didn't dare to look because Yoo Joonghyuk was staring at him with suspicious eyes, of course he didn't believe it, what's there to be curious about? But he didn't say anything, just "um" and then said more.

" What else are you curious about? "

" ... " what?

He was bewildered, thought he would be prosecuted but didn't, wanted to ask again but didn't know what to ask. He shook his head and said no. Yoo Joonghyuk didn't make it difficult for him, he was too lazy to talk anymore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Behind the scenes without the police:

Kim Dokja: " I love you, Your Majesty "

Yoo Joonghyuk: " Me too.. "

Kim Dokja: " ...pff- "

He laughed, and laughed a lot.

Yoo Joonghyuk: " ... "

-------------------------------------------

Labor (author): hello everyone! I hope you guys like this little fic of mine, my skills are still very weak, hope you guys can spare my life, don't throw too many bricks ( > x < )!!

This is using google translate, so there will be many mistakes or word changes, please forgive me ( > - < )!!

- Waiting for someone to come and drink tea next time -

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro