1.Remembering past

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Raizada Mansion
London

"What are you saying Guruji?" -Avanthika asked in shock

"No this will not happen.I will not allow Niku to go far away from us..its better if we end this topic now and I don't believe in these kundli or whatever"- Arnav said in anger

" Yaa bhai is right..until her brothers are alive we will not allow her to live a loneliness life " Karan said

"Bhai's calm down..Guruji there is any solution other than this" -Dev asked

"Haa Guruji is there any solution for this...any puja..." - Suhasini (dadi) asked

"I know how much you all love her..But these all written in her fate none can change it..she has to stay away from her family until she turns 25...it's matter about her life other wise you will may lose her.."-

" GURUJIII..."Arnav shouted

Karan holds dadi...Avanthika loses her balance "Maa.."-Dev holds her..

"Gurujii not a word anymore.."-Arnav said

" Arnav plzz beta calm down"-Suhasini said

"I can understand your situation Suhasini..but sorry to say still Anika's kundli has same fate written like before..that means past things can happen again...I already warned you all before also but that time Rajeev..." Guruji speaks

Dadi and Avanthika cries hearing it...
"Maa,Dadi what is Guruji talking about Dad??..and past??" Dev asked
All three boys look towards them for answers

"On Anika's 13th birthday we called Gurujii to do a puja...seeing her kundli guruji said same things and suggest same solution..that time we didn't allow this becoz Gudiya is still a child and she is our only princess we don't want her to live a loneliness life at a small age ..instead Rajeev took her with him in India...but lord already decided something...our bussiness rivals plans attack on Gudiya....while saving Anika he loses his life somehow Anika managed to escape from them..we bring her back to London but after that incident its hard to bring her back to a normal life ..its all because of our biggest mistake..
if we heared Guruji's words that time Rajeev..." Dadi cries..Karan holds her
Dev hugged Avanthika tightly...
All having tears in their eyes..suddenly they hear vase fallen sound from entrace..they see Anika standing their stumbling..seeing her condition, she heard everything..
Arnav runs towards his baby sister and hugged her tightly... Anika cries in his arms...
"Bhaii...becoz of me ....papa" she said while sobbing
"Shh princess don't cry...we can't see you in tears..." Arnav consoles her
"Haa Gudiya there is no fault of yours..." Dadi said
"Pari plzz mumma can't see your tears.." Avanthika says
"Jaan stop crying, it hurt your brothers..." Karan hugged her
" look nikku if you keep crying like this I will not allow you to have icecream..."dev said and wipes her tears.."stop crying baby.."
She nodded and wipes her tears and went near Guruji

"Guruji I'm ready" Anika's words made everyone shock....

"You are not going anywhere" Arnav said
" bhaii is right...."Karan said
"Bhaiyaa's don't you all hear what Guruji said..if I stays here ,like papa...no no I don't allow anything happens to all"Anika says
"Matter is not about our lives Nikku...we don't care about us we only want you to be safe..you know how much we love you...you are our daughter,our little princess,our heart...you are everything for us..." Karan said in anger
"Bhaii..I don't mean to hurt you all" she said
Arnav is about to say something but Dev stops him and said
"Nikku you don't need to go somewhere else...Guruji as you said she will stay away from us "
"Dev are you gonna mad" Karan interrupted
"Karan let me finish she will stay with badepapa's or in our massi's house " Dev completed his words
"Okay then we don't have any problem"Arnav said
Karan also nodded...

"No puttar it is not possible...she is needs to live alone..a new life...she needs to go far away from you all...she is not permitted to talk or meet any of your families..nor you have right to know where she leaves." Guruji says

"WHAT RUBBISH!!!" Arnav shouted...Dev held his shoulder and asks him to calm down...

"Guruji...I will do like what you said...I will leave today itself.." Anika said in a cracking voice

"Where are you going???" -A voice come from the entrance

"Karthik!!!" Dev calls out

"Where is she going bhai and why you all looking sad?"Karthik said

" our sister is leaving us.. she is going far away from us"-Arnav angrily said in teary eyes

"What ??? will anyone explain me what's going on here ??" Karthik asked
Dev explains him everything...Karthik got shocked..

"Mittu your are not going anywhere...I will call dad and mom they will not allow you to go away..." By saying this Karthik picks his phone

Anika stops him and says"Kittu plzz ..if you call Dada,he will not allow me or may be he will also accompany me..you know I can't oppose him..and I don't want Dada to put his life in danger becoz of me.... You four also.. plzzz bhaiya's."Anika pleaded

"You are our only princess..our business rivals are always behind you...your life will be risk..if something happens you..."karan breaks downs

" Nothing will happen to me...And no one knows about who is Raizada princess...becoz Dada and Aru bhaiyaa already hidden my identity from the world...so you all not needed to worry about it" Anika said

"Princess we will not able to forgive ourself if we let you go.." Arnav said.
Anika hugged all her brother and cries...

"Gudiyaaa..Are you sure about this??" -dadi asked
"Dadi I'm damn sure..you always tells me that 'my Gudiya is strong like a mountain'.. Then why are you crying...I'm strong enough to handle this situation.." She hugged her dadi and consoles her

Anika came to Avanthika who was crying silently hearing all these...she went near her mom and hugged her..
"Maa.." Anika called her in a cracking voice
Avanthika cries...
"I'm always with you my angel..."Avanthika says
Anika wiped her tears and sat beside Avanthika.. She holds her face &wipes her tears "Maa plzz dont cry..I can't see you like this...you are my strength...."
Avanthika hugged her stroking her hair lovingly...

After sometime..
Anika packed her some important belongings and came downwards...
"Bhaiyaa take my cards I don't need them..." Anika said and hand over all her cards to Arnav.
"Nikuu what are doing how will you live without money.." Karthik asked
"I have some pocket money that is enough for me ..and you all know I don't like luxury life...now onwards I'm not Anika Singh Raizada its only Anika...lioness Anika" Anika laughs and makes all cheerful..she wipes her tears

"And bhaiya explain Dada and badima tell them not to be angry on me...I'll call them after reaching airport.."Anika says

" Nikku where are you going?"karan asked
"Even I don't know bhaiyaa...but you all no need to worry I'll be safe " Anika said
"Dont think that you are alone..call us if you are in any problem, your brothers are always there for you any time..." Dev said and kissed her forehead
"Stay strong baby... We will miss you" karan said and hugged
"Aru Bhaiyaa..plzz take care them all and yourself also..don't be angry on me" Anika says
"How can you think i'll be angry at you..you are my little princess don't worry about others take care yourself...your brothers are always with you...if you feel lonely look at this chand bracelet.. these chands are..."
"My dear and dearest bhaiya's...then how I feel lonely..you guyzz gifted me this bracelet on my 10th b'day...this bracelet is my all...actually papa brought for you guys to gift me..its rare piece hey na bhaiyaa..." She happily cries..Arnav nodded and wipes her tears..the 3 brothers have a emotional moment...
"I'm out..." Karthik says
"Do you need invitation???" Anika asks
"Mittu how will you remember me???"Karthik asks with a puppy face
" looo...hamara locket.... "Anika shows their KittuMittu written locket
" yours Kittu mittu locket...."Dev laughs
"Bhaii why you laughing this is our special locket..." Anika says
" Haa your special locket...who brought you two this??"karan said
"Did you 2 remember your 10th school twin friend Jimmy and Nimmy how you guyss become jealous seeing their same locket..." Arnav said
"Haa bhaiyaa these two makes our house fallen for same locket like that" Dev says controlling his laugh
"They cry like a kid for this locket...At last your brothers brought for you two..." Avanthika says
"Haa chotu and Gudiya is always like twins..." dadi said

They remembered their old days and become teary....
"Mittu... What will I do without you in these 3 years..??" Karthik sadly asked
"Ladkiyon ke saath flirting chodo and join in our company as intern...becoz if you keep flirting with girls your mittu is not there to save you..and tell Arjun my byee...I can't call him if I do so ,may be he will follow me...I will message him later.." Anika said and hugged his brother cum bff

"Dadi , Maa plzz don't cry...and take care of yourselves" she took their blessings

She takes blessings from Gurujii
"Kush raho puttar!!You all no need to worry about her..Her life in these years will make her more strong and independent girl...Beta you will face good and bad times but don't let you fall weak ..my blessings are always with you...you will learn a lot about life in these years..take this beta..this bappa's idol always protect you from any hurdles....." Guruji says and blesses her..

Anika wipes her tears and takes her suitcase..she looks at her family with teary eyes...
"We will meet again in my 25th birthday..it means after 3 years...will miss you all .." She said in her cracking voice and leaves from there without turning again ....

"PARIII.." Avanthika calls her and faints down
"Maaaa" Anika wakes up shouting...

"Are you okay Anika" a person comes to her...she looks at him...

Who is that person ????
I hope you all will like my story ....plzz vote and tell your reviews..
Precap:present....

Sulekha

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro