4.Siblings reunion

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

First of all a big sorry to all my readers for not updating...Last time when I almost finishes writing the some part got erased...I really get frustrated...then I rewrite the chapter...I'm really sorry

jiya070 Fiza0123 rachelevangelina Shivika05 nonie12345 Shivikascnmsam Rupashah02 sreelakshminaks jztjyotiii hope123peace ronelliemberg hsharma22222 Heartlover78 CharuNagpal1 Rajbirkaurkaur MiliVerma NatashaKalra8

Sorry guys for keeping you all waited🙏🙏

Enjoy reading

Next day morning

Anika POV

"Anu how you feel now?? Is your head paining" Veer comes in

"No Veer I'm feeling better now..by the way where is Dev Bhai ? " I asked him

"Ohh...Bhai went to somewhere he will come soon...drink this coffee" Veer replied

"He didn't tell me....I don't want anything " I pout

"Yaar Anu...what childishness is this? You were sleeping at that time that's why Bhai went without telling you...Now stop making those faces and drink this coffee...you will feel better.."

"But where did he went??"

"Wohh...I-I don't now"  Veer said weirdly

"Why you stammering?? Are you guys hiding something from me...Veer tell me " I questioned him

"Yaarr Anu stop..drink this coffee.."

'Weird'

"Did you tell anything"

"Yeah you behaving weirdly??" I said

"No...I'm not..."

"Whatever"

I take the coffee..Veer settled in a chair near me

Anika : Veer how is Sahil??

Veer :You don't need to worry about him...he is staying in my house....

Anika : but who is there to take care of him

Veer: don't worry my maids are there to take care

Anika : did you tell my accident to him  ?

Veer : yeah..he is so adamant to meet you...somehow my constable composed him...

Anika : veer where is my phone I need to talk to him

Veer : look at the time its 6am in the morning may be he is sleeping now...

I nodded...Veer receives a call & goes outside to attend...I take the newspaper....The headline of the front page make my heart skip a beat ...'SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI TIE KNOT WITH TIA KAPOOR"...but what made my heart broke into pieces is the picture...it's picture of me and Shivaay taking rounds...its me one who gets married to him like a toy...hats off you Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi you successfully managed to hide the truth of your wedding from this world

"Anu .." Suddenly Veer calls me "Huh.." He takes news paper from my hand and take a look...

Veer : You works in OM as Shivaay Singh Oberoi's wedding planner right?

I looked at him shocked...how come he know that....

Veer : Why you shocked Anu ??

Anika : huh nothing..I just surprised how you come to know about it..that's right I worked for them...so you enquire about me??

Veer : how come I not...we are meeting you after 3 damn years..I don't even think in my dreams I would met you like that Anu...at midnight you are lying on the road unconsciously, after met with an accident...do you have any idea in what state you was,when I bring you here?...moreover Priya's words made me more worried...

I gulpped hearing it...I don't know what to answer...I remember my last night conversation with him...how Dr.Priya ask him about me..

Anika : Veer don't worry i'm fine now..let's forget about it all

Veer(angrily):No Anu... Its not the matter to forget..I don't think the Oberoi's can do such a thing...

I get another shock...did he get to know about the truth behind the marriage....

"W-what did they do Veer ?" I asked..Veer looks at me angrily

Veer: you are asking me Anu...do you already forget what they did to you

I become nervous ,I don't want my brothers to know about my forced marriage..

Anika :Veer...w-what are you talking about?? I don't get it

Veer: how can they leave a girl alone at midnight? I don't think that the Oberoi's are such people..how can they leave you alone at mid night... They are educated people right ,they don't know what will happens if a girl go alone in midnight..such a manner less people who didn't even care about their own workers

I sigh in relief..."Veer that's the matter...I already told you na there is no fault in them..its me who..."

Veer :stop it Anu ..don't support them... will we allow our lady staffs to go alone at Midnight...do we??

I nodded in no..."Veer leave this matter "

Veer : by the way Anu...Dr. Priya said you are stressed...its good that she doesn't say anything to Dev Bhai... What made you stressed? And the person who hitted you said that you were crying and walking on the road pointlessly....did the Oberoi's do something to you Anu ??

looks like Veer is not leaving me..he is upto something..l laughs nervously

"Veer looks like you enquire about every single details of me" I said while laughing nervously

Veer : how come I not Anu...i already told; you are my sister my family..i should know about what made my sister walks on midnight middle of the road pointlessly...

Veer almost shout at me...it made me speechless..

End of POV

"Dev why you bring us in hospital...is Nikku fine?" Karan worriedly asks

"Dev speak up... Is Princess fine?" Arnav asks

"Bhai's relax Nikku is fine.." Dev calms his brothers

Arnav : then why we are in hospital?

Dev : bhaii woh.. actually Nikku met with an accident

Karan & Arnav : WHAT???

Dev : Bhaii relax...she is fine

(Dev explains everything to them..)

Arnav: All these things happened and you are telling me now...

Karan : Dev where is Nikku ?? I want to meet her

Dev: Bhai calm down I'm taking you two to her

Anika POV

"Anu I'm asking you something" Veer asks me again

"N-no veer they didn't do anything " I answered

"Then why you stammering... Anu look at me are you hiding something from me...don't forget I'm a ACP I can easily catch your lies.."

" Nikku...you woke up" -Suddenly Dev Bhai comes...Thank God for saving me from Veer's questionings.

"Bhai thank God you came..this Veer is troubling me"

Dev : Veer what did you do ?

Veer :Nothing Bhai I'm just asking about her life in these 3 years

"Oyeee..Bhai ask him how he asked..he questioned me like a police officer"

"Okay okay don't start the fight....Nikku I have a surprise for you" Dev bhai said..

"What surprise??" I asked..Both Veer and Dev bhai is smiling

Suddenly my gaze turn to the 2 figures who was standing at the door...my eyes get teary my vision get blurred seeing them...

'Am l dreaming..'..All of sudden I was wrapped in a tight hug

"Princess"
"Nikku"

"Bhaiya....Bhaiyuu.."I hugged them more tight and cries...

They break the hug...Arnav Bhai cupped my face and wipes my tears

"You know your bhaiya's hate to see tears in your eyes so don't cry my baby " he said and kisses my forehead

"Nikku...We missed you so much...don't know how 3 years has passed" karan bhai hugged me again and kisses my forehead

"I missed u all too.."

Arnav bhai looks at my bandage...suddenly his eyes colour changes into red

"Dev ,Veer did you guys caught who did Princess accident" Arnav bhaiya angrily asked...I looks at Veer and Dev Bhai..who is looking each other what to answer..

"Wohh bhai there is no mistake of them..." Veer answered and looks at me...I asked him to not to tell through my eyes..

"What you mean by not their fault Veer ?how dare they hit our Sister" This time Karan Bhai who shouted ...

if Bhaiya or Bhaiyu got the person who did my accident , I can guess what will they do to him if so it is not his fault too..

"Bhai's its our little sister who walks carelessly in road at midnight " Dev bhai said

"WHAT?? Nikku how can you be careless.." Karan bhai asked me

"One min...Midnight??? Where were you going at midnight? That too alone.." Arnav Bhai asked me...

I don't know how to answer them...I kept quite

"Dev, Veer..do you know anything about it" Arnav bhai asked

"No bhaiya...I don't think about it..In happiness I forget about those all..and also she was tired so I didn't ask much about it.." Dev Bhai answered

"Veer.." Bhaiya call him...I give him a 'not to tell' glare

" haaa bhaiya ...actually..." Before Veer could speaks I cut him off

"woh...bhaiya actually I'm coming back from my work...while going back to home I met with accident" I said

My three brothers eyes me...

"Work..."
"What work"
"That too in midnight "

The three brother started to bombard with questions... I looks at Veer who is staring me waiting for me to speak...I glared at him.

"Wohh...bhaiya's I works as a wedding planner here...I'm on my way back to home after the wedding.."

"What...you worked as a wedding planner" Karan bhai asked

I nodded..."but why..." I cut off him

"Bhaiyuu you forget ...in these years I live as Anika..Not 'Anika Singh Raizada' ...so its necessary for me to have a job for earning money to live, to pay house rent...so I started to do small jobs...In our chawl there is person named Ramu uncle he helped me a lot...he runs a bakery and also do catering services...I works for him, through him I assigned as a wedding planner "

Bhaiya hugs me and said " we are proud of you Nikku..."

"You know what Nikku We always considered as our lil baby, you are the only princess of our Raizada family...we pampered you so much..in one word we spoiled you ( i laugh at his remarks )after Dad left us we raised you..We never allow any hurdles to face you.We are always there when you face any challenges before...Mom always scold us for this..she always keep telling us let you to face your problems...moreover our rivals are always behind to know who is Raizada princess.. Its good that we hidden your identity from the world...You grew up under us Nikku...that's why,when you decided to leave our house we are worried...now I'm relieved... Now I'm 100% sure that our little princess is capable for everything...now its time to you to take your step in our business...I'm not forcing you Nikku but we all know that its your dream to became a successful business tycoon...you studied and worked hard for it...all your struggles are over now ...its time for you to shine in business world...I already decided when we get back to London I'll discuss with badepapa about revealing your true identity to world."

"But Bhaiya.." I try to speak..but karan bhaiyu interrupted

"Bhai is right..in these years you suffered a lot we are proud how you overcome all the situations... Not anymore, you are our only princess its time to the world know who is our Angel..Like bhai said we don't need to worry about your safety now because you proved us that you are matured now and enough to handle all " Karan bhaiyu says

"What happens Nikku??you don't like our idea" Dev bhai asked " if you have any objection you can say it now..your Bhai's is not so cruel to force you for this "

"Its not like that Bhai... Now I'm not ready for all these " I replied

"Why ?? it's your dream to become a successful business tycoon then why ??" Dev bhai asks

"Who said I'm not joining in business...its my & also Papa's dream to see me as a successful business woman..I will surely fullfill it..I'm thinking to join very next day in our company once we reaches London " I said

"Then what's the matter Jaan ? " Bhaiya asks

"Bhaiya I'm not okay with the decision of revealing about my identity" I said

"But why "

" Bhaiya I need time..its been 3 long years I separated from you all...I wanted to enjoy next few years with you all as your old baby Anika...once you announce  i'm the princess of Raizada the only female heir of Raizada industry the Medias is not going to leave me alone and as a dutifull business lady I need to take all the responsibility..in these stuffs where will I get time to spend with you guys.. I'm not ready to take all these burdens now Bhaiya...And also you all know that I like to lead a normal life I don't want anyone to treat me as Raizada princess..I want to lead a peaceful normal like before now I don't want to get into a huge mess after revealing my identity..plzz bhaiya not now ..I'll tell when the right time comes not now bhaiya" I said

"I understand my Jaan" bhaiya said and  kisses my forehead

"And who said you are not baby anymore..you are still our little baby, no matter how much you grown, you will always remain our lil baby sis... And one more thing you don't need to rush to join our company in very next day" karan bhaiyu hugged me

"And one more thing you are going to work under anyone of us...we know you are matured now but like bhai said ;you are still our baby sis ,so no more arguments about your rules..don't tell your old lines 'bhai I'm grown up now I can handle it..' like you used say before ..." Dev bhai said

"Dev is right...Your old rules are not Changed..You grown up or not .Rules are rules you need to follow us..." Bhaiya said

"But Bhaiya..." Dev bhai cut me "I already told you don't repeat your old lines " I made a angry face

" it means 3 years passed my rules are not changed its still same" bhaiya nodded at me "it means one of you will always stay with me wherever I go, I need to ask permission before I go out , I'm not allowed to go alone ,I'm not allowed to drive...etc etc etc " I sighs

"Good girl you remember everything " Dev bhai playfully patted on my head..

"Ufff Bhaiya's when you guys change I'M NOT BABY ANYMORE " I shouted

"Wait Anu a little time befor you were saying that I want to be your old baby Anika." Veer said

" VEER..you also "

"Okay okay we will cut some rules "

"Sacchi " I clapped happily

"Mucchi"

"So I can go shopping with my friends, I can travel wherever I want without bodyguards..." I started to blabber

"Hello madam, bhaiya didn't say which are the rules he is going to cut " Karan bhaiyu said

" so what are the rules you are going to cut my dear bhaiya" I asked him

"Hmmm let me think....okay you are allowed to drive but in one condition ,not alone with anyone beside you...You are allowed to go shopping but one of your bodyguard always accompany you ..I'm going to hire a trustful person for it for that I need to contact our agency " he take his mobile to make a call I stops him

"Bhaiya bhaiya calm down ...I don't need any new advantage...I'm already okay with your old rules.." I rolled my eyes

"Nikku don't be mad at us..your Bhaiya is doing this all for you...we can't take any risk when it comes about you " Bhaiya said

"You know what Bhiaya's ??I feel lucky in this world to get brothers like you all...I love you all so much..." I teared up

"Awwww our baby sis is crying " Dev bhai and Veer started to mocking me

"No we are the luckiest to get a sister like you " bhaiya wiped my tears

They all hugged me ...we had a siblings moment... Suddenly Dev bhai's  phone rings

"Its Karthik's video call " I smiles hearing it...he picked the call

"Bhai this is not fair ...you didn't make me video call with Nikku...when I called you yesterday you said she slept..I know its become morning in India now...that 'kumbhakaran' didn't wake up...pour water on her head.."

"YAAR...YOU STUPID IDIOT CRACK HEAD KARTHIK SINGH RAIZADA HOW DARE YOU CALL ME KUMBHAKARAN" I roared

"Oh my god I'm dead bhai why didn't you tell me she is near"

Before bhai could answer I snatches the phone from him..now I see the annoying face of my cousin brother, my crime partner after 3 years..He is wearing pink pajamas...seeing him in that dress my anger turned to laugh.

"Why are you laughing I thought you are going to scold me " he said

"What are you wearing ??" I laugh hard

"What ?for your kind of information its night in the London..I'm on my bed to sleep " he replied annoyingly

"But when did you started to wear baby pink colour..you look like a baby Kittu...seriously baby pink; we grew up together but I never saw you wearing these types of pajamas...Veer did you see him.." I show the phone to Veer...He also started laughing..

"Karthik Anu is right you look like a baby"
Veer joined me

"YAAR YOU TWO STOP LAUGHING....AND YOU MITTU YOU WE ARE TALKING AFTER 3 YEARS  BUT YOU ARE BUSY IN TALKING ABOUT MY DRESS" he yelled..we stopped laughing....

"Huh sorry bro...how are you kittu..i missed you so much..." I said

"I missed you two mittu..don't know how these years passed without you..you know without you I'm nothing.. I changed a lot after you went away..Ask Bhai's "  he said

"Yeah I can see how you changed" I said while controling my laugh

"YAAR mittu stop mocking on my dress" he said

I high-fi with Veer..

"Nikku what happens to your forehead" he tries to look around..."and where are you guys now ??ARE YOU IN HOSPITAL " He shouts in shock.I'm about to answer him but karan bhai snatches the phone from me

"Karthik calm down first..don't wake up others by your screaming..." Bhaiyu calms him

"But hua kya??" He asks

"Nikku met with an accident.."

"WHATTT???" He  screams again... Aishh this boy never change

"Yaar Karthik stop screaming...you will wake up others "Arnav bhaiya asks him to low his voice.Bhaiya explains him everything...

" mittu why you so careless and Dev bhai why didn't you tell us about her accident"

" This is the reason...if I tell you that time you will scream and make others worry...And one more thing don't tell about her accident to anyone they will be worried" Dev bhai said

"Okay bhai...."

"And mittu Happy birthday...when you come here we will celebrate your birthday as a grand one..we will party buddy." Karthik wishes me..I smiles

"Thanks kittu"

"Oh shit we forget about it " my other 4 brothers said

"What??" Karthik asks in confuse

"Nikku sorry my dear sis after meeting you ,in happiness I forget to wish you... Many more happy returns of the day my dear little sis " Dev bhai hugged me

"Happy birthday our little angel like Dev said we forget to wish you after meeting you" Bhaiyu joined the hug

"Janmadin Mubarak Anu" Veer also joined the hug

"Yaar siblings moment without me.." Karthik shouted through the phone

"Shut up Karthik" Dev bhai said...

"I wish I also there with you" he said

I looks at Arnav Bhaiya he looks silent.He also didn't wish me...Papa is always the one who wishes me first...After Papa's death Bhaiya is the one who always wish me first..I understood why he is silent..

"Bhaiya don't you wish me.." I pouted

But instead he hugs me...."I'm sorry Nikku " he mutters

"Its okay bhaiya...you don't need to sad about it... And why are you saying sorry...you don't need sorry....even I also forget its my birthday today seeing you all..."  We broke the hug

"Happy birthday our Angel ...I feel sorry because in these years I'm not there to wish you first.." He said

"Who said that...I have a recording of you singing happy birthday in my phone...In my birthday's I used to play that when I woke up first...like before in these years also my birthday starts with your wishing.. Except this birthday" the last words I whispers remembering something

" except what Nikku?? " Bhaiya asked

"Nothing bhaiya"

"Okay okay enough of emotional moment like Karthik said we are going to celebrate your birthday in a grand way after we reaches London" Dev bhai said

"That's done..I will arrange everything" Karthik says

"Bhaii I want to talk with Maa, Dadi, Dada, badema " I told

"Not now Nikku...its night in London they all may be sleeping now.." Bhaiyu said

"Don't worry my Jaan you are going to meet them soon so don't make that face.." Bhaiya pinch my both cheeks..I smiled

"Yeah bhai is right we'll surprise them..but Mom and badepapa is constantly calling me for make them talk to Nikku, you were resting that time...but what excuse we'll give now" Dev bhai said

"Ufff bhai you are such a fool...when they wake up in the morning you guys will already take the flight..so no worry I'll tell them you guys get in the flight..matter solved " Karthik said and he did his genius signature step...

3 years passed I thought he become matured but no he is still that crack head...he reminds me about Rudra..shhhh!! Anika why are you thinking about that Oberoi's

" wow Karthik..we don't think about it..then all know that we are coming...and maybe badepapa will surprise us by coming to Airport...you crackhead.... " Karan bhai said

"Bhaii you also calling me crack head" he pout

Me and Veer laughe seeing his face...

"When will your brain grow up like you" Dev bhai said

We all started to laugh...I really miss all these moments in these years

"Okay okay now stop mocking him " Arnav bhaiya said

"Thanks bhai at least one person is their to support and love me.."

" stop this drama..now listen carefully Karthik you should handle them ...make any excuse to them about us..."

"Bhaii tell him to make some sensible excuses... Otherwise he will mess up the things more" Dev bhai said

" BHAII...don't worry Bhai's I'll handle them ..call me before getting into the flight...Veer are you coming with them"Kittu asks

"Noo...you forget I'm a dutiful police officer " Veer said

"Ohh...I miss you bro...when will we meet up like before "

" don't worry soon" veer said

" okay then bye bhai's, I need to sleep...Mittu take care..Veer bye "

"OK bye " he hang the call

"Bhaiya we are taking flight today..." I ask him sadly

" yes, why? don't you what to meet them soon " bhaiya asks

"Yes bhaiya"

"Then why are you sad Nikku" bhaiyu asks

"Anu I know you are thinking about Sahil right" Veer said...I nodded

" WHO IS SAHIL ???" Bhaiya ask

"Whoever it is I'm going to make his life hell..how dare he play with our sister" Karan  bhaiyu said

"Play with me???No bhai you are misusde..." Arnav bhaiya interrupted

"Nikku tu abhi bhi bachhi hu..you don't know what's wrong and what's right ...don't trust that boy blindly " Arnav Bhai said

I look at Dev bhai and Veer...they are controlling their laugh....I try to speak but my over protective brothers is busy in  teaching me what's right and wrong.. I look at Dev bhai and Veer for help...but they stood their like watching a show..

"BHAIYA'S PLZZ STOP...FIRST HEAR ME SAHIL IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER..I DONT EVEN HAVE A BOYFRIEND"  I shouted

"WHAT?? Brother " they said in unison

"Nikku when you started to lying to us" karan bhai asked

"Me lying " I asked

"Yes who is this little brother named Sahil ...we don't remember having a brother named Sahil " Arnav Bhaiya said

"Bhai's I'll explain" Dev bhai finally spoke

"Thank god Bhai finally you spoke..and veer" I glared him... He stopped laughing

Bhai explained everything to them

"So you lived with them..it's sad to hear their death news.. Now is he alone at home? "

"No Bhai I asked my constable to take him to my home..my staffs are there to take care him...and Anu you don't need to worry about him..you already arranged his admission in ××××convent...and if he needs anything  I'm here to take care him..." Veer said and I feel relieved

"Don't worry Nikku we will meet him before going back" bhai said...and I nodded

"Let me meet Nikku's  doctor...we need to prepare her discharge papers Karan come with " they both went

"You take rest...we will bring your breakfast" Dev bhai said and went with Veer

I nodded

End of POV

Hope guys enjoyed this chapter ...will try to update next chapter soon ....

Kindly ignore grammer mistakes

SulekhaNik

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro