2.Meeting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

First of all sorry for late updating....
ronelliemberg jiya070 Heartlover78
WadutChoudhury Fiza012 hope123peace Shivikascnmsam sonushaji1510 Shivika05 nonie12345 Rupashah02

Enjoy reading....

Anika walks on the road aimlessly...
Shivaay's words are ringing in her mind.She wipes away her sidhoor...

" how could you think about me like this Shivaay " She cries

Her phone rings it's Sahil's call.She answers the call

-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIKA DIDI.."Sahil screams.She smiles.
"Thank you Sahil" Anika replied in a low tone
"Didi where are you? I told you to come before 12:00am.Are you fine??" Sahil asks
"Haa Sahil I'm fine...I'm on the way"-
" okay didi come soon "he hangs the phone

Anika's POV
We make plans & fate laughs at us.I'm right there.The day I supposed to start as the happiest day of my life has turned into a rainy day...The man whom I trusted the most broke me into pieces.. The moment I fell my knees when he pointed figure on my character...I hate you Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi...

She looks at her chaand bracelet...

''I missed you guys so much...."

She wipes her tears & dial her phone to call someone ...She didn't notice the car coming from the other side ..The driver applied sudden brake but the car already hitted her..she falls on the road hitting the forehead...

" Oh shit..." A person in the car spoke

"Come let's take her to hospital" Another person said.They both get down from the car...

A police car passes through that way stopped at the spot...

"Oh God police" P1 said

The ACP get down from the car and went towards them

"How did this happened??" He asked

"Sir..woh actually there is no mistake of us..she is the one who stands lost in the middle of the road" P1 said

He bends down and turns her..he get shocked to see the face....

"Ani.."...he said in shock..he quickly picks her in his arms

" Dinesh take the car...we should take her to hospital immediately.." he said to constable
They take Anika in their car...
He(ACP) takes his mobile and make a call
"Hello...where are you???"

Meanwhile in OM
Shivaay's room

Shivaay break things in anger.He sees the mangalsutra and recalls his marriage...
"Shivaay baby.." Tia comes there...He hides the mangalsutra

"Tia what are doing her? You need rest now" Shivaay said

"Baby I'm worried about you that's why I came..baby are you fine...that middle class girl Anika how dare she shout on you ......"

"TIA...I already warned you all not to take her name " shivaay said in anger

"But baby ..."

"Tia plzz I'm not in the mood to talk...it's better you leave now " Shivaay said and closes the room door

Tia POV
I got to know Shivaay ,you married that trash girl Anika...but like seriously you don't get any other girl to marry...thank god she leaves from here..She is the one who is behind me & Robin...Now everything is under my control...

Tia smiles evily and left from there...

In hospital

"Dr.Priya..How is she ??" The ACP asked

"Don't worry she is fine...the injury is not so deep.. By the way Ranveer how she is related to you " Dr.Priya asked

"She is my cousin..." Ranveer replied

Dr.Priya : Oh...what happens to her ??

Ranveer (tensely ) : What you mean Priya ??

Dr.Priya : She is much stressed...and I think she is not eaten anything till.She is that much week.You also saw her condition right..what happen to her ??Is her marriage broken

Ranveer get shocked by the last words...

Ranveer:Priya why you ask like that?

Priya: sorry Ranveer I think she is going to get married because she is wearing a bridal dress that's why...

Ranveer stood there frozen

"Ranveer are you okay ...what happened to her really??" She asked

Ranveer : I don't know anything Priya..I'm meeting her after 3 years....

Dr.Priya : Ohh...Then call her family..its better to know what really happened to her

Ranveer: No priya even they also don't know anything about her life in these 3 years...

Dr.Priya : What???
Ranveer tells her everything..

"I don't even think in my dreams I'll met her like this..." Ranveer said in a cracking voice

Priya: Ranveer don't worry she will be fine...And try to find what happens to her....may be someone cheated her ...

Ranveer : Priya what are you saying?

Priya : I think she loved someone and they were planned to get marry but may be he cheated her or...

Ranveer (angrily) : our Ani will not do such a thing without informing her family especially her brothers...and if so if anyone dare to play with our sister we will not leave him.He will plead for his life

Priya : calm down Ranveer..hope nothing like that happened.Take care call me when she get conscious...

She goes...Ranveer goes inside the ward...
"Sir this is mam's dress"  nurse handover the dress..
Ranveer looks at the bridal dress...He remembers Priya's words

"What happen to you Ani??..like priya said, is something like that happened...no, no I'm over thinking...but I need to find out what really happened to her "

He goes out and calls his constable.

Dinesh: sir is she fine ?

Ranveer : yes...Dinesh I need a help..find every single details about her.. I need to know what happens to her in these 3 years

Dinesh :okay sir..

He leaves..Ranveer's phone rings

"Hello..where are you??" -PC

"I'm here in front of the casualty" He said and hang the phone

" Veer.." - someone calls him from behind

Ranveer : Dev bhai...

He goes and hugs him

Dev : Veer why you called me here?Are you okay?

Veer :yes bhai I'm fine come with me..

Ranveer dragged Dev inside the casualty ward

Dev: Veer why you dragging me into the ward...you are making me worried.. I'm already worried about Niku you know today is her 25th b'day.The day we are waited for years ...she promised us that she will call us when the clock rings 12:00am..but now look at the time its already 12:45am she didn't even call any of us...And here you are making me more worried.Is Maasi fine? (Dev worriedly ask)

Veer : Relax bhai...Nothing happened to Mom she is fine ...I have a surprise for you

Dev : Surprise ...are you gonna mad ...who give surprise in hospital ward...

They both enter in Anika's ward.

Dev : Veer ..at least tell me who we are going to meet..

Veer: bhaii..look who is there??

Dev turns his gaze...He gets shocked to see his baby sister...His eyes literally filled with tears seeing her....He happily cries seeing his baby sister after 3 damn years....

"Veer...our Nikku..." Suddenly reality stuck in his head...He notices bandage in her forehead...

"Veer..What happened to Nikku??" He goes near and holds her hand..
"What happens to her Veer why she is not waking up???and this bandage ...veer speak up" Dev worriedly asked

"Bhai..bhaii..relax..nothing to worry she is fine..soon she will regain her conscious..." Veer tried to calm his brother ...

"But veer hua kya? And how you met her" Dev asked

"Bhai..actually Ani met with an accident..I got her from the accident spot" veer said..Dev turns towards Ranveer

"Who did this veer ??" Dev angrily asked.

"Bhaii....relax its an accident " veer tries to calm Dev...

"Sir one of you plzz come with me to fill the form "- a nurse comes there interrupting their conversation

" ohhh okay...bhai I'll go" Veer said and went with nurse.
Dev sits near her.Seeing his baby sister in this condition tears brimmed from his eyes. He rub her forehead lovingly
"Wake up my Cupcake...your bhai can't see you like this " He cries

He gets up and takes his mobile & makes a call

Dev : Hello..Arnav bhaii

Arnav : Dev any news about princess she didn't call anyone of us till now..I'm worried about her

Dev took a deep breath and said : bhaii..Nikku is with me

Arnav :What ?Really,Dev how is she??why didn't she call us ??

Dev: bhaii relax...she is fine..

Arnav(in a cracking voice) : where is she?? Make her talk to me ?? I want to hear her voice

Dev : woh..bhai..

Arnav (worriedly): kya hua Dev. ??

Dev : bhaii woh..she is sleeping now...she is tired that's why...

Arnav : you are lying Dev tell me what happened to princess ? And where are you guys now??

Dev :Bhaii relax there is nothing to worry..We are in Mumbai and veer is also with me..

Arnav : how you guys met her ??

Dev : actually veer met her and informed me..

Arnav : Dev is she fine ???

Dev :bhai I told you na there is nothing to worry...you both come here soon..

Arnav : ohh okay...me and karan will arrive Mumbai at morning flight..

Dev :okay bhaii..see you then..and bhaii inform Karthik, Maa and bade papa.

Arnav : ohh okay

He cut the call

"Bhaii" - a faint voice called him

He turn towards Anika

"Nikku...." He holds her hand

Anika tries to get up

"Nikku you are hurt lay down" Dev ordered

"How can I...I'm meeting my brother after 3 years..I want to hug you " Anika said with teary eyes

Dev helps her to get up...she hugged him tightly and cries in his arms...
"Bhaii I missed you all.." She said while crying.Dev tries to calm her

"Cutie...stop crying bhaii can't see your tears..." Dev hold her face and wipes her tears..Anika is sobbing

"My little cupcake..don't know how 3 years passed without you..now stop crying otherwise I'll not talk to you " Dev said and kisses her forehead
Anika smiles

Anik : Bhaii...where is Maa, Dadi ,Bhaiya ,bhaiyuuu, Kittu ,Dada, bade ma and all?

Dev : they are not here Nikku ...

Anika : ohh..ghar mein sab teek hai..??

Dev : haa baba they all are fine.. Now take care yourself..look at yourself...yeh kya haal banaya apne aapko....what happened to you Nikku???

Just then Veer enters..
"Veer " Anika become surprised to see him

" Ani ...you wake up..are you okay???" Veer hugged her

Anika : Haa Veer I'm fine...what about you ??we are meeting after many years do you missed me ?

Veer :A lot motti...

Anika : heyy.. don't call me motti...Bhai why you not speaking ? Scold him..he is calling me motti

Dev : haa toh...he is right...Nikku you look so fatty...I think you should stop eating chocolates and concentrate on your diets.
Anika : BHAIIIIII.....

Veer : you are right bhai...

They both laugh. Anika makes a angry face
Dev : Awwww...our sister become angry

Anika: say sorry

"Sorry " they both hold their ears

Anika hugs them

"I missed you guys...I wish Bhaiyaa, bhaiyu and Kittu where here too..where are they??" Anika said

"Bhaiya and karan are in Malaysia.they went there for a meeting.. And Karthik is in London" Dev said

Anika laughs

"Meeting...I know they thought I will be in  Malaysia..so they went there.. Hey na bhaii " Anika said

"Ha ha...but there was a meeting too..that's why karan accompany him.Otherwise he should be in Italy " Dev said

Anika laughs hearing it..

"Becoz you all thought I'll be living one of that place.." Anika asked

"Haa Nikku ...these are the places that you chances to live....when you call us and inform that you here then one will reaches you easily that's why.. " Dev said
"And you won.." Anika said
"Luckly won....actually I should be in Srilanka.."

"Srilanka ??..Italy is my fav place , Malaysia is the place where I used to spend my vacations because I have so many friends there...but what about Srilanka ?" Anika asked

"Because you , Veer , Karthik & Arjun spent your's summer vacation there that's why & that idiot Karthik told us ; once you said that you like to live in Srilanka" Dev told

"Bhai's you guys are impossible....None thought about India " Anika said

"No Nikku...we thought you didn't even dare to go in India after whatever happens before 12 years...if you do so Veer and Maasi is already here na.. "

" Haa bhai..first I thought to go in Malaysia then I changed my decision and come here in Mumbai...I don't know how I lived here ,old memories always keep haunting me.But bappa give me strength to overcome that's all...and bhai, then why you come here ?? "Anika asked

" my heart says you will be in India and also I have to attend a wedding here in Mumbai.... A friend invited me I can't say no to him..that's why I came here??" Dev said

"whose marriage you are talking about?Which friend?" Anika asked

"Woh....actually I met him in my Art gallery before 2 years ago..he is also a artist like me..we become friends...and he invited me in his brother marriage"

"Ohh...Veer what are doing here in Mumbai ?" Anika asked

"Veer nahi...ACP Ranveer Singh Randhawa " Ranveer said

" WHAT!!! You become a Ips Police officer...your dream comes true" Anika said and hugged him "I'm proud of you my brother..."

Veer :Thank you my Sister

Anika :How long you are in Mumbai ??

Veer : I just joined here 2 weeks before

Anika : Unluckily we didn't meet...Veer  Maasi & Choti kaise hai ?

Veer :They are fine..

Anika : They are also here in Mumbai?

Veer :No Ani they are in Delhi..

Dev : and you know choti is also going to join in police...

Anika : wow that's great..2 IPS officers in our family..& I forgot to ask who brought me here and how you guys met me ?

Dev : Veer brought you here and informed me..

Veer : bhaii I forget...Doctor asked me to call when Ani regain conscious

Dev : I'll inform the doctor ...

Dev goes

Veer : do you have pain??

Anika : No

Veer : Ani what you doing at middle of the road at this late night??

Anika remembers her marriage & Shivaay's accusations...For a moment everything erase from her mind seeing her brother's

Anika (stammers) : woh..veer I was going to home

Veer : where you was at this late night ??

Anika : woh..Veer I worked here as a wedding planner...I'm coming from a marriage event

Veer : How careless people are they...they let you go alone at this late night..if anything happens to you then...Who are those people??

Anika : Veer it's my fault not theirs...they offered me to drop my home but I refused..

Veer : Ani are you gonna mad???

Anika : Veer leave that topic...I'm living this Mumbai alone for 3 years.....when work didn't finish I return home late night...I'm habit to it and learnt how to manage alone

Veer : I'm sorry my sister... You have to live a life like this...

Anika : its my choice Veer you don't need to say sorry..

Veer hugged her.

Veer : by the way Ani...thank god the groom didn't maary you instead his real bride..
Anika shockingly looks at veer

Anika : Veer why you said like that??

Veer : Because you were also wearing a bridal dress...

Anika remembers her marriage

Anika : No he married the right one...

Veer notices Anika..He feel something suspicious

Veer : Ani.. are you hiding something from me ?? And why you dressed like a bride?

Anika : don't question me like a thief..actually my dress got spoiled so I wear a spare bridal dress from there..

Veer  : ohh okay fine...don't forget that I'm a ACP...I can easily catch your lies

Anika : haa baba..& Veer don't tell anything to Bhai

Veer : why Ani..there is nothing to hide like that...

Ani : You know they will feel hurt hearing my struggling story

Veer : okay

Anika :And veer I need a help...in these years I leave with Chatuverdi uncle's home ..2 years before uncle and aunty died in a accident...I took responsible of their little son..he is 10 yrs old ..he is like my little brother...we are leaving in chawl...now he is alone at home...veer plzz send anyone to took care of him..

Veer : ohhh...don't worry he is also like our little brother...you just tell me the address I'll inform the constable to take care him..

Dev comes there with doctor...Doctor check Anika

Dr : don't worry she is fine... you don't feel pain now due to medicines effect..take rest..sleep well...don't talk much okay.. I'll come at morning..

Doctor leaves..
Dev : Nikku lay down it's late night like Doctor said you need good sleep...

Veer : yeah...we will talk in morning ..now you need rest..you don't need to worry about Sahil

Dev : who is Sahil ?

Anika : awww...my Bhai become possessive...

Veer : Bhaii I'll tell you.. Ani you take rest..

Anika : Bhaii I didn't talk to Bhaiya, bhaiyu & Kittu. I promised them...

Dev : Now you need rest.. I'll talk to them...

Nurse : sir no one is allowed to stay inside the casualty ward...

Dev : ohh okay we are leaving

Dev kisses her forehead and says "Gud night cupcake"
"Gud night Ani"
"Good night"

They both go outside

Dev : Veer who is this Sahil??

Veer :Bhai... Don't be so possessive.. He is a little kid.

Veer tells him

Dev : ohh...so he is Chaturvedi uncle's son ..so Nikku lived with them..its sad to hear their death news..

Veer : haa...and bhaii did you inform Arnav bhai and karan bhai...

Dev :haa.. tomorrow morning flight they are coming ..Veer you stay here I'll go and pick them...I didn't tell Nikku's accident to them...I'll handle them.

Veer : oh... okay

Precap : the reunion

Plzz do vote and comment....and tell me your views about my story line

Kindly ignore grammer mistakes

Sulekha

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro