6.After the leap

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey friends..
It's been sooo long since I last updated.. Today is my birthday so I decided to give a update... It's short because I write it in a hurry..
So here we goes...

1 year later...

Oberoi Mansion

A man is standing in a dark room while talking in phone

"What you mean by you can't do anything about it" He shouted

"Main Shivaay Singh Oberoi kisee se nahin darata.. aur koee mujhe kamazoor nahin kar sakata.." He cuts the call and angrily throws the phone

Another man enters the room and open the curtain.. Lights flashes inside the room..

"Om close the curtains" Shivaay annoyingly said

"How long you stay in darkness shivaay" Om asked

"Om please"

"Ohh!! Bhaiya you broke another record of Phone breaking" Rudra comes there

"SHUT UP RUDRA" both said in unison

"Shivaay now tell me.. What is the reason  behind to break this phone" Om asked

"O.. Bhaiya need any reason to break his mobile, he is throwing mobiles like balls in cricket" Rudy said

Shivaay glare at Rudra

"Rudra shut up" Om said "shivaay tell me...tum subah-subah itane gusse mein kyon ho?"

"It's nothing Om.. Some business related matter.. " Shivaay said while rubbing his forehead

"You don't share with your brothers" Om asks

"Om.. It's just I worried about the deal with Raizada's.. Our rivals are planning a conspiracy against our deal with Raizada's..And they managed to manipulate Randhawa's.. "

"But Bhaiya  how Randhawa's affect our deal with Raizada's" Rudra asks

"Raizada's and Randhawa's are related to each other... The head Lady of Raizada's is daughter of Mr. Randhawa.. " Shivaay stated

"You mean Arnav Singh Raizada's mother Avanthika Singh Raizada is from Randhawa family.." Rudra asked

"Yes dumbbell... " Om replies

"For us this deal with Raizada's are very important.... So I can't lose in this battle" Shivaay said

"Shivaay you don't need to push yourself harder.. " Om said

"Om you won't understand... It's just.. " Shivaay sighs

"Shivaay  what I meant is not just about business.. In this one year you forget about how to live.. You don't eat, sleep ;all you do is keep yourself busy.. As your brothers we can't see you drowning.. After Anika bhabhi's departure you forget yourself to live " Om shouted the last sentence and then he realized what he said. "Shivaay i didn't mean to hurt you"

"I know om..its been one year...still no whereabouts about Anika and sahil" Shivaay said while having tears on his eyes

"Bhaiyaa soon we will find bhabhi... No bhabhi herself will comes in front of us... " Rudra said

"Yes Rudra she will come... She need to take revenge from me... Anika should come" Shivaay said..
Omru hugs shivaay.

"Bhaiyaa Dadi is calling you three" Priyanka comes there

"Yes we are coming" Om said

"Omru you two go down... I need to search a file" Shivaay said.. Omru nodded & goes

Shivaay opened  his cupboard

"Where did I place that file"

He opens the drawer and he sees the mangalsutra.. He remembered the moment Anika giving back the mangalsutra to him

"One day you will regret about the things  what you have done and said to me...that day you will come running to me for seeking apology.You will repay for what you did with me Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi...I'll ruin you"

Anika's words echoes in his ears
Tears rolls down from his eyes.. He holds the mangalsutra close to his heart

"Anika.. It's been one year..still there is no whereabouts about you.. It's like you vanished in the air... Like you said I'm regretting whatever I said to you on that night.. I'm a fool.. I admit that...You said I will come running to you to seek apology... I did that... But you already left... Without hearing my apology... You said you will ruin me but where are you Anika...where are you.... (He cries) please come back to me... I miss you " Shivaay cries holding that mangalsutra

Will continue....

H

ope you all enjoyed it.. Since it's my b'day today I thought why give a story update...
I  promise I will keep write this story till end.. Not only this story but all my other story too
It's just I don't get time... Life is all about having hard times and good times... Currently I'm running through my hard times... I'm fighting the battle with my life... So it's just I'm busy with my life and it's problems... Hope you guys understand... But I promise I will definitely complete these story... No matter how long it takes...
I love you all for giving support to me write this story.. Thank you for all your cheers 😊

Kindly ignore grammer mistakes

SulekhaNik❣️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro