~11~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Manan broke hug nd nandini about to go in washroom but turn again to manik with some fear in her eyes....

Nandini- mani I don't know but I m scared today... please just trust me....don't leave me ever....I know I over reacted u think it's foolishness of mine....but today I feel something going to happen .....

Manik came towards her.....cup her face....

Manik- JAAN listen me carefully I m always with u...never leave u....I trust u more than myself....don't take tension to much....

Nandini nodded.....nd manik kiss her. Forehead she left to washroom.....

Manik- don't know what happen to her....may be she got scared bcoz of Champ revelation.....(confused face) but i m damn sure I will not leave her ever....nd mistrust is far from me now....I never mistrust her...I know she is hiding something I will get to know soon....but mistrust never happened....(smiling )

Manik call someone...

Manik- hello

Receptionist- hello how may I help u...

Manik-can I talk to roshni child care owner.....

Receptionist- can I know what work u have to our owner sir...

Manik- actually I want information regarding MURTY'S around 16 year ago they adopt a boy child....

(Guys rishabh is 17 year old nd nandini 19....)

Receptionist- sorry sir but we can't share personal information to anyone....

Manik- actually I m MURTY'S son in law....here some couples came nd they claim child as them....but we can't gave without getting proper information about whose child real parents....

Receptionist- but sir..

Manik- I dont want to suffer RISHABH in these....may be they r his real parents but what if they don't....

Receptionist- ok sir even we don't want to suffer a child in this....I will talk to owner wait a minute....

Manik- ok thank you...

Receptionist hang call sometime nd asked owner same things regarding rishabh parents information she agree to gave.... receptionist came back...

Receptionist- ok sir u can come Tom till then we collect every information regarding MURTY'S bcoz it's 16 year ago so we have to find that file...

Manik- ok thank you....sure we will come tomorrow....

He cut the call....

Manik- we will get information regarding rishabh real parents tomorrow....

Nandini got ready fast nd then manik too get ready.....nd left to aryaman place....I mean where he want manik to come old construction building.....

Scene shift to harshad house....

Harshad sat on bar counter nd drink his drink..... remember something while tears in his eyes.....

Some reveal y navya harshad consummate

Harshad - I really wish us din me drunk nhi hota toh woh sab nhi hota.....

(Harshad nd navya moment when he consummate her....but let's see real side y he did that....)

Actually he was in bar bcoz of harshad lose in musiciana night.....he thought y fab5 not trust him.....may be had reason to do.....that time he drink so much but unknown that nyonika to was there with him to provoke against fab5 but he know she is cruel he didn't hear her hateness towards manik....he continue his drink nyonika see this that harshad didn't get affected to her talks.....she spike his drink she bcoz she want to create misunderstanding btw mukti harshad to consummate with harshad.....he continues drink without know what she did with his drink nyonika left there bcoz she got call which is very important to her....he came home after totally drink....Navya came there to console him bcoz harshad video show in party as gay guy.... harshad bcoz if drunk he think navya as mukti.....he love mukti truly....

Harshad- u came ....thank you so much....u trust me Na .....u don't think me as gay Na....u know Na how much I love you....

He hug navya tightly think her as mukti....she too smile....

Harshad- u know i never care anyone I only want ur opinion about me....I only care what u think about me....

Navya- I trust u harshad ji..

Harshad- u trust me....

Navya nodded...he without thinking anything just kissed Her she too respond....then he got consummate to her....think her as mukti....

Harshad - I love you.... please never leave me ... please...

Navy- yes I will never leave you harshad ji...

He slept....nd navya too....

(Guys harshad always protect manik against nyonika whenever she try to harm manik....in party to harshad just say he show cabir gay video bciz of nyonika...he never want revenge to manik....in wire thing he cut but before see manik safety....he see manik is just little above to stage that's y he cute robe that manik shouldn't harm to cutting robe .....but when manik land stage it's so much forced so that's y he harm his hand bcoz of forced ....harshad never want to harm manik he always did bciz of nyonika to show her that's it....)

When he wake in morning see navya with him naked ....he felt guilty but can't do anything bcoz he have to show nyonika that he hate fab5.....but unknowingly he drag navya in this....he left from there....nd they he just to show nyonika that navya is with him to destroy manik he did all this afterwards......but still feel guilty....nd they that abortion drama....he know nandini save navya any how nd that's do exactly he think....he never want to harm navya child....he decide he protect navya always.....nd gave baby his name afterwards.....but when he succed what he want to do....nd he love mukti too....but still that guilt of made navya pregnant is not his motive this unknowingly happen....

Present...

Harshad- I will gave baby my name but only after what I want to do...bcoz i cant risk his/her life between this *******(abhi nhi what he want to do) bas ye sab khatam ho jye then me my baby nd mukti.....I m sorry navya I unknowingly drag u in all this...I never want to do...u r best for cabir....I saw both of ur bonding....u never talk me this much freely but u did with cabir.....I m happy for you....I m not for you I'm only for MY MUKTI...she is my life....I will tell her everything after this all end....I have to show nyonika that I hate fab5 so that she herself told me about her plans nd I will failed that all...but what should I do about aryaman...he is my friend nd I made him against manik....I hope manik handle him.... Nandini already did but manik have to know about aryaman motive....I really impressed manik got his love .....his true love us nandini .....she us so good... Always protect manik....

Harshad- chal harshad bhut ho gyi khud se batein....ab kya kare koi h hi nhi bat krne ke liye....behen h but I myself made her against me but I have to do that....ufff u again start harshad sleep now.... tomorrow u have to search ********(related to nyonika) I have to find prove ......time is so less....I have to end this all things in talent hunt day.....I got 1 prove against nyonika now only 1 is left....

Then he left to his room to rest nd next day....

1230 words.....

So how was today update?...

Hope u all like it?...

Some revelation y harshad consummate with navys when he love mukti....how was it?

Any guess what is nyonika work which harshad got prove?....

Harshad is good he always saved fab5 buy show nyonika that he hate them ......

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro