~12~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Revelation..... he

when they r in building.. aryaman msg Nandini to take manik in terrace nd she did... aryaman is stand on upwards with wooden piece nd manan downward just edge of terrace of building...when aryaman about to through wooden piece on manik ...he turn bcoz hear of some noise...he see aryaman there with wooden piece...

Manik- what r u doing here ... aryaman .... come downstairs.

Aryaman- ok fine let's handle face to face.

Aryaman came downstairs nd stand in front of manik with wrap his hands on his chest just like manik.

Manik- so what r u doing here...or should I say ....y I called being here....with u both.

Manik stare nandini asking question ... nandini become shocked how did he know...she purposely take him here.

Nandini- woh...Manik...

Manik- one minutes...I ask aryaman not you...so aryaman tell me.

Aryaman - so fine let's start from start....I came here to take revenge from you.

Manik- revenge...?

Aryaman- yes for soha....I m her brother...so this start from when u r hospitalized... nandini came to know about me nd decide to protect you...well she do her job correctly..but I ditch her bcoz i only want destroy you...so I want to kill you.

Aryaman- but I must say I want to know till which extent she will go to protect you that's what I want to see nd see... I see now she loves you so much she can go any extent to protect you manik

Manik see nandini ....her eyes got tears...

Nandini think- please mani please......don't loose our love ......don't leave me.... please....

Manik than see aryaman again

Manik- but y.

Aryaman- y...? u bloody murdered my sister nd u r asking me y.

Aryaman- u know yesterday too I came in your room nd guess what I got ur nd soha pic

....u know in hospital that sardar doctor it was me...I want to gave you slow poison..then thought y I got u so easy death let's have some fun.

Manik-but I didn't do it...

Aryaman- huh.

Manik - ya I didn't ....(he show him that scene video where he push soha to protect nandini...nd mistakenly she fell on fire ...nd burned.)

Aryaman- see it's proved u push her bcoz of that she burned.

Manik- ohhh really ok...I will proved my innocence...(he call his agent who investigate MR KHURANA it's shows khurana r with someone in hospital)

Aryaman-what is this

Manik- relax i will tell you...she is soha..

Aryaman nd nandini got shocked

Manik- yes she is alive...MR KHURANA is admit her on best hospital nd made her treatment....doctor made plastic surgery on her in 3 months she is perfectly fine.

Aryaman- but y I believe you.

Manik- ok don't...ask your father where is he now...bcoz this footage is live....nd one more whom said u soha is dead bcoz of me.

Aryaman- papa said me bcoz of you soha is not with me today...

Manik- exactly he know soha obsession...so he want to take revenge with me...that y he instigate you against me...so that u take his revenge nd killed me.

Aryaman- but how do you know about nandini involvement in this.

Manik- when we r in home nandini is in washroom I check her phone...bciz I know she hide something from me nd i just want to save her......I saw ur msg which say meet me in this building...I got confused y u called her here ....then she take me here I got more confused when u said her to meet here then y she take me...we came here we r about to go...then msg again came on her phone ...take him upwards...I did exactly which u guys want to know what r u upto...nd see now I get to know everything...

Aryaman- sorry manik I thought u killed my sister but she is alive.

Manik- it's ok....so this is y you join talent hunt competition as nandini team member right?....

Aryaman- yes but now I know about your innocence then I will part in talent hunt with my talent...nd navni partner....no revenge this time.

Manik- ok

Nandini- manik

Manik but ignored her....she got tears y he ignore her...did he again take her wrong... aryaman so this.

Manik- ok so chale .....

740 words.....

So how was today update...?

Hope u like it?...

How was manik know about aryaman nd nandini involvement...?..

What will mannik do now....? Leave nandini ....ya accept her ?...

Now finally aryaman is ok now...?

So what u guys think did soha came back in manan life or not?...

He had every proof against soha ....how was it?...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro