~8~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Revelation day...

In morning around 3 manik get call from his father...

Manik- yes dad

Raj- manik come here now we had meeting ..nd u r important for that meeting come here...

Manik see nandini after hear this

Manik- dad  now..

Raj- yes ..

Manik- ok dad..

Manik cut call nd kiss nandini forehead..nd wear his clothes left a note for nandini in side table...

Manik- I will back soon jaan..

Manik again kiss her forehead nd left leaving nandini there sleeping...but left his shirt near nandini so that she didn't wake up...

Around 8..

Nandini stirred in sleep move her hand here there to find manik but couldn't find him...open her eyes cover herself with blanket nd get up...

Nandini- manik...

Nandini get up from bed find him in washroom, balcony then her attention goes to note which manik left...

Manik note- dear jaan...

I know u was confuse where I was so sorry but I left in Pune dad want me for meeting ...nd u slept so peacefully nd cutely I couldn't get heart to wake up so write this note for u...nd will be back till afternoon bcoz meeting in morning itself around 10 so I will reach there around 4...wait for me ok...nd ya get habit to hear this love names JAAN...nd ya do some make up to hide my love ..I mean love bite...bcoz i don't want u to get embrass ok...but remember U R MINE now.... u r just mine no one have any right on u expect ur family nd our friends...no one else ok...I know I sound u just like possessive lover but I m bcoz after years I got my peace nd angel in my life so ya I m possessive for u...

Bye ur love
Manik...

She read letter nd get blushing on her face to hear her love names nd possessive thing...nd sad he left just after there romantic night..but she let it go..

She wear her clothes nd left from there immediately to MURTY house...she came just to see rishabh get attack nd chachi made him calm.. Nandini suddenly ran towards him made him calm nd lay him on bed in his room...

She lay on bed then she realise where is her sitar which she use to calm rishab sometimes..

Nandini- chachi where is my sitar..it's so many days I didn't use it..today I remember when rishu got attack..

Chachi- dont know kanna..may be in storeroom..

Nandini- ok..

Nandini go to storeroom find sitar after lots of searching in near a shelf...she take it about to leave but sitar got hit with some files nd files fall down...

Nandini- ufff ye bhi abhi kirna tha..

She take file about to put on his place back but stop in mid find rishabh name in it...

Nandini- rishabh ...ye rishu ka name kyu likha h..

Nandini open file nd read it for tears in her eyes paper slip in her hands...shouted loudly- CHACHI...

Chachi came there nd see nandini cry nd hold files in her hand..

Chachi- kya hua bacha..

Nandini- chachi ye sach h kya..

Chachi- kya bacha..

She read too ..got tears too..

Chachi- nandu ye sach h...

Nandini fall on her knees start cry loudly to hug chachi...that time only manik call bcoz now his meeting got over..he call happily .

Nandini take out phone in her jeans pocket nd see manik call wipe her tears she don't want him to worried...

Manik- hye jaan ...

Nandini- hye (weekly).

Manik understand something is wrong with nandini..

Manik- what happened jaan r u crying..

Nandini- no I m ok..

Manik- just tell me now...(shouted)

She can't control nd crying loudly...

Nandini- manik rishu..

Manik- what happened to him...just calm down I will come right now..

Nandini- no manik please...just complete ur deal than come..

Manik- to hell with ur deal I m coming right now(shouted) cut call ...

Nandini crying still soon manik came with his private jet nd came running inside nandini house see nandini crying while hugging chachi..

Manik- jaan..

Nandini- manik...

Nandini manik towards each other nandini hug manik tightly nd cry loudly more...

Manik- shhh jaan what happen...

Manik slowly carressed her hairs..

Nandini- manik rishu..

Manik- what happened to him..

Nandini now suddenly got faint bcoz she crying so much so she faint nd bciz if shock too..

Nandini faint in manik arms..Manik feel nandini body on him fully but unconscious..

Manik- jaan what happen to u ....jaan wake up...

He take her in his arms nd take her to her room lay down in bed call doctor...doctor to say it's bcoz of some shock she faint.. Nandini Is still unconscious now...

Manik- chachu what us this ..y she us crying so much..

Chachi- manik woh..

Manik- tell me chachi..

Chachi gave that paper to manik...Manik read it nd paper fall in manik hands bcoz of manik is in shock...

Manik- chachu ye kaise possible h...rishabh is nandini child...Nandini ke liye rishabh uski zindagi h ..phir..

Chachi- yhi sach h beta..

Manik- kaise par RISHABH ADDOBTED KAISE HO SKTA H...

chachi- yehi sach h when nandini ke parents ka accident hua tha then hospital mein unhone mujhe bataya aur ye papers bhi btaya ki unki lap me h mujhe whi se mile...aur ye picture bhi thi isme...but ise phle m Nandini ko btati is picture ke bare me woh us file nd shock se hi rone lgi fir faint ho gyi meri himmat nhi ho rhi use batane ki..

Manik- chachu sambhaliye apne apko ..Ap mujhe woh picture dijiye...

Chachi gave picture to him after see picture he got shock more...nd picture again slip on his hands...he was too shocked...

980 words...ya so here is revelation of rishabh...more to come...what's in photo which shock manik...did u like manik console nandini...manik possessiveness for nandini...so how was update...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro