~9~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After photo slip in manik hand .....chachi take it...

Chachi- do u know her manik...

Manik- chachi ye ....chachi ye kaise possible h....ye toh ....

Chachi- kya hua...

Manik- yeh toh...DHRUV KI MOM HAI.....SWATI...(shocked)

Chachi- dhruv ki mom but then how can rishabh have her pic...

Manik- may be we get information to that orphanage where u ADDOBTED rishabh....kya name h uska...(some sense)

Chachi- ROSHINI CHILD CARE....

Manik- ok we will go nd check about this later ....first we have to convince nandu....

While nandini ....

Nandini- rishu where were u I cant find u...

Rushu- di I m here ....come on find me na... otherwise u will lose...

Nandini- no I will find u....I will be win in this game...wait nd watch...

Rishabh running here there then suddenly he go far away from nandini...

Nandini- rishu...

She can't hear his voice now

Nandini- rishu....see if u don't stop to trouble me na then it's not good for u....say something...

Still didn't get reply...

Nandini- rishu...(tensed)

Nandini remove her blind fold see rishu stand far from her nd smiling to her...

Nandini- rishu what r u doing come here...

She to smile to see him fine...got relax..but still he didn't move...

Nandini- come na what r u doing there....

Rishu still didn't move ....then nandini frowned nd step forward now rishu move backwards...like this nandini forward he backwards....she stop in mid...nd rishu move backwards still...

Nandini- rishu where r u going come here...

Rishabh- di I have to go far away from u....sorry...

Nandini- what rubbish is this....come here now(angrily...shouted)

Rishabh- sorry di...(he move backwards nd soon disappear....

Nandini shouted loudly RISHABH.....

now she shouted loudly RISHABH nd jerk up....Manik hear her shouted nd came towards her...see her huffing nd sweat on her forehead ....scared in her face....Manik came towards nandini nd hug her tightly....made her calm but she only say one word.... RISHABH....

Manik- Shhhh calm down he is fine...

Nandini- no mani see he is going away from me...stop him Na...

Manik- shhh JAAN he is fine

Nandini- y can't u understand he is going away...

Manik- acha come...

He take her rishabh room nd slowly open it....

Manik- see he is fine now...

Nandini see rishabh nd ran towards him nd hug him tightly through his forehead nd kiss his forehead madly....

Nandini- I never let u go rishu...I will never let u go away from me...u can't go nd leave me...

Manik see her condition got tears...

Manik think- JAAN ki aisi halat h ...how can I say her ki rishu is connected to dhruv mom....she never let him go ....I will do anything to get both together... Jaan never lose her brother....ever...I promise u jaan.ur rishu is forever with u....rishu tumhe kabhi chod kar nhi jaayega....I promise u...

Manik wipe his tears nd cane towards nandini put his hand on her shoulder.... Nandini turn nd see manik smile but tear eyes....

Nandini- mani rishu mujhe nhi chod kar jaayega na....(like baby)

Manik sat beside nandini....

Manik- kabhi nhi jaan...wipe her tears...

Nandini- sachi (baby...)

Manik- mucchi...(kiss her forehead)....now lets go ....champ ko aram krne do...

Nandini nodded nd stand up with manik....he take her to her room again nd made her lay down on bed.....kiss her forehead....about to go...but nandini hold his blazer nd manik see this nd smile.....

Manik- kya hua jaan...

Nandini- bas tumhare sath rahna h... please

Manik- don't say please u have right to be with me...

He lay beside her hug her tightly through waist he know she need this...she hug him tightly...nd slept while hugging him....be carressed her hairs lovingly...chachi see this nd bless them....nd left from there....

While manik see her sleeping JAAN .....nd carressed her hairs.....

Manik think- I promise u jaan me nd CHAMP both r with u hamesha forever....no one take champ away from u....u didn't need scared till I m with u....I will fulfill every wish of ur...I know u never ask anything u r not like others....but i will give u everything which u deserve ....I first time feel someone is with me .....to call someone mine..YOU ARE MINE....I will always with u nd champ too....

Kiss her forehead nd unknowingly sleep while hugging Nandini nd she too....

758 words....so here is nandini reaction just to thoughts rishab going away from her....Manik console....little truth....hope u like it...?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro