Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dinala ako ni Rav sa overlooking view. Nagtake out nalang din kami ng pagkain sa driveway.

"What are you thinking?" He asked.

Nilingon ko si Rav na ngayon ay busy sa paglalagay ng plastic spoon at fork sa pagkain ko. Naglatag sya kanina ng tela dito sa damuhan. Tanaw namin ang city lights mula dito.

"I was just thinking. Why are you doing this? I was just minding my own business a few days ago when you butted in." I frankly answered. He frowned then laughed.

"Maybe it was an angel in disguise. I saw you at the library. I was not thinking of approaching you, but I can't help it." Nakangiti nyang sagot.

"You know, I got the courage." Dugtong nya pa.

"Why me? I mean. Of all people, what's with me? Ako pa talaga ang napagtripan mong abalahin?" I curiously asked.

Napangisi na sya sa tanong ko. Para bang alam nya na ang isasagot.

"Why not? You're beautiful and intelligent. You have a heart for others. So why not? At hindi kita inaabala." He immediately answered.

I don't know what to say after that. But I have to ask this question that has been running on my mind.

"I heard that your name is Ivar? Why did you tell me that you're Rav?"

"Ivar. Rav. It's just the same, Imara Alessia. I just want you to call me Rav." He answered and grab a bite on his burger.

"It sounds a bit special when you're the one calling me that." He whispered but only him can hear.

"And what do you mean with your gestures and endearments, Rav? I don't want to be rude, but I also don't want to assume." Nakatitig na sya ngayon sa akin. He's seriously looking at me while I am firing him with my questions.

"I just want to take everything slow, Eli. You're important to me now. And calling you baby, I think there's nothing wrong with that."

Justifiable but not enough.

"And you think holding my hand was an example of taking everything slow?" I added.

At doon na sya tuluyang tumawa. Malapit na nga rin sanang mabulunan kung hindi lang naagapan. I gave him water and he immediately drank it.

"Holding you feels me at ease, Eli. It's like you're my oxygen in this unbreathable world." He slowly answered.

I was stunned on his answer. Seriously, Ano ba kami? He made me feel that I was special.

I just hope that all of this was worth the time, Rav. That I am not wasting my time just to have another heartache in the end. Because I don't know if I can heal myself again.

"Dakila akong chismosa, Eli! Pero ba't hindi ko ito nasagap?" Nahihilo na ako sa pabalik balik na lakad ni Vina. She's been like that for almost an hour.

"Baka mabagal lang talaga source mo." I teased her. And she made a face.

Even me. I don't know where this conversation is going.

"Hindi ah! Magaling lang siguro talaga kayong magtago!" She insisted and snap her fingers.

"Wala naman kaming itatago, Vina. What are you talking about?"

"What I mean is, You and Ivar! We don't know nga na you both have a thing!"

If that incident didn't happen? Hindi ko pa malalaman na si Rav at Ivar ay iisa.

"I don't know that, either." I shrugged.

Napaupo na si Vina sa narinig.

"What did he say? Did he say that he will court you?" She worriedly asked.

"It's not that. Parang ang bilis nya kasing dumating." I truthfully answered.

"At natatakot kang ganun din sya kabilis umalis?" She pointed what I mean to say. I shook my head.

"Nope. I'm scared that I might fall for him, eventually. That fast and hard. I don't want another drama in my life now, Vina."

"Maybe you should take a risk? What did he say ba? Did he confess already?"

Pati si Vina ay naguguluhan na rin. Lalong-lalo naman ako. I don't know what to think. What's happening these days gives me stress.

"Is he worth the risk, Vina? That question? I don't know. But I will just go with the flow."

Palabas na ako ngayon sa hospital. Ilang months na lang at matatapos na ako sa ojt. I actually received an offer na doon rin sa ospital magtrabaho at hihintayin na lang na makapasa ako sa board para maregular. Kaya ko naman sigurong ipagsabay ang duty at pagrereview. Tutal may idea na rin ako sa review dahil may subject din kaming ganon ngayon.

"Nurse Eli! May naghihintay sayo dun sa labas."

Sinilip ko naman kung sinong tinutukoy ni Manong guard. There he is, standing. Wearing his favorite white shirt paired with his maong pants was none other than Rav, itself.

Iiwasan ko sana sya kaya lang nakita nya na ako. I have no other choice kaya dumiretso nalang ako sa pwesto nya.

"Are you done? I wanna ask you out, by."
Napatango nalang ako at dumiretso kami sa kotse nya. Tahimik ako nung pumasok sa loob. Napatikhim naman ako nang makaupo na.

"A-ah. So, What should I call you?" I curiously asked him again for the second time. Baka naman kasi Ivar talaga ang gusto nyang itawag sa kanya at nahihiya lang sya dahil Rav ang pakilala sa 'kin.

Napalingon naman sya. "What do you mean?"

"Should I start calling you Ivar?" Nag-aalanganin kong tanong.

"I told you. Rav is fine, by."

"Okay."

"Or baby. You can call me that too." He smirked after saying that.

Rav said that we'd go to the restaurant today. He's meeting his friends there and he wants to introduce me to them.

So I met, Grey, Justin, Jake and Ivan. Nakilala ko na ang tatlo sa kanila dati. Sa hospital at sa game.

Nilingon naman ako ni Ivan. "Kaming bahala dito, Eli! Babantayan namin to."

"Hindi to makakatakas sa paningin namin, Eli." pagsang-ayon naman ni Grey at Justin.

"A-ah. Ayaw kong magsalita, Eli! Gusto ko nang peaceful life." Natatawang sabi ni Jake. We laughed at his comment. I feel like I've known them for so long.

Rav's friends are nice. I looked at him and he was just shaking his head in amusement. I don't have many friends, I only have Vina as my closest one.

I never thought that I could laugh this hard and I could even be this happy.

Yes, I have learned how to value things. I realized lately that I can't say that I'm completely healed. But I was still in the process of healing.

And this moment, it was worth remembering.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro