Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Should we call this a date?" Mahina ang boses ni Rav ng sabihin yun.

"Friendly Date. Since we're friends." Pang-aasar ko.

Napaismid naman sya. "Friends, huh? Okay, then." He whispered and nodded.

"Di ka ba busy?" Pansin ko kasing lagi syang may oras sa pasundo-sundo nya sa akin. May time din sya gaya nalang ngayon na nag-aya sya.

Today is Saturday and he called me an hour ago asking if I was free. I had nothing to do all day, so I agreed.

"I have my ways, by." I nodded.

"So, what are you planning to do after you graduate?" He added.

Tinulungan nya na akong bumaba ng sasakyan dahil nakarating na kami sa destination. It's a tourist spot that has an overlooking view. Napakahilig naman nito sa overlooking view. Iba rin yung pinuntahan namin dati eh.

"Just like what others do, by. Review, take the test and passed the exam." He confidently answered.

"Yeah. Right." I answered and hold my hair but some hair strands escaped.

"Akin na ang tali mo sa buhok, by. Nililipad na hair mo."

Ibinigay ko naman sa kanya ang tali. He didn't know how to tie a hair, but he did his best. Maayos naman nyang natali kaya hinayaan ko nalang rin.

"How about you?" Balik tanong nya sa akin.

"Same as what you said. I actually don't know what else to do other than that, except to work in a hospital until I pass the exam." I truthfully answered. I don't have plans yet. But I'm sure I want to have a better future.

Napatango naman sya sa sagot ko.

"Let's take a picture here, by." He suddenly suggested.

Hinila nya naman ako sa isang pwesto na ang background ay ang overlooking view. Makikita sa likod ang view ng bulkan.

Sabi nila swerte raw pag nakita ng maayos ang bulkan. Ibig sabihin daw nun ay hindi ito nahihiya dahil hindi raw nito tinatabunan ng mga ulap. And I guess, we're lucky today.

Rav asked someone to take a picture of us. Nakakahiya nga at ang dami nyang demand sa magpipicture. In the end napilit ko rin sya na sya nalang ang humawak ng phone.

"Patingin nga ako ng itsura ko, Rav." I said and tried to grab his phone.

"We looked cute here, by. I'm gonna post this one later." He mumbled while swiping his phone to another picture.

"Go there, by. Picturan kita ng solo." He said and pointed at the spot where you can actually have overlooking view as background.

"I'm not good with solo, Rav. Di nga ako masyadong nagpipicture." I said and remained standing.

"Come on. You just have to stand there and look at the camera." At napilit nya nga ako.

"Look here, by. Smile." He said and smiled.

And just like that puro ako na ang pinipicturan nya. May mga times na kaming dalawa ang magpipicture at sya nalang ang humahawak ng phone.

Naabutan na kami ng dilim sa paglilibot. Kumain na rin kami sa stall nila na malapit lang sa entrance. Mukhang ayaw pa atang umuwi ni Rav kaya heto na naman kami. Nakatitig sa mga butuin sa langit habang nakaupo sa hood ng sasakyan nya.

"Do you like stars, by?" He suddenly asked.

"Yes. I feel like somehow they're telling me their story just by watching them." That's the truth. I used to watched them, even on my darkest night. On my darkest hour.

"What else do you like?" He added. Staring straight at me. I looked back and met his brown eyes. Watching me as I start to answer his questions.

"Aside from the stars, I fell in love with the night sky." I continued.

"I feel like they're somehow lonely if the stars were not out. And me, watching them gives assurance that it's all fine. I am here. I will accompany them." I added. They were with me that night. They know how I suffered and how I was saved. So I will be with them.

He breathed out after hearing what I said. Spinning his phone in his hands.

"You really has a lot to say, by." I smiled. Thinking about those words I said that I kept on my mind long ago.

"Yeah. That's what you get for bringing me everywhere." I stared at the night sky. Glad they're not lonely tonight.  Natawa naman sya sa sagot ko.

"Mmm. I agree, though. What about the most regrettful moment you've made?" He's now smirking. Enjoying our chitchats.

I was stunned by his question. I was thinking of the possible answers, but I failed. I don't know what to say. Should I say that I tried to end my life? Not once, but many times.

"Actually, I don't know how to answer that." It's safe to say that only few people knew my story. No judgement, no hate.

"Hmm." He nodded.

"What about you, Rav? What do you like?" I tried to change the topic.

"Aside from you?" He smirked.

I stopped midway from yawning. Sinamaan ko naman sya ng tingin kaya't tumawa sya ng malakas.

"Let's go home, by. Inaantok ka na. I'll drop you home."

Inalalayan nya naman akong bumaba sa hood ng sasakyan nya. Nangingiti naman si Rav nang pumasok na kami sa sasakyan.

"If by any chance, kung masasaktan ka ng someone special sayo. Anong gagawin mo?" He suddenly asked nang makaupo na kami sa loob.

"Of course, tatanungin ko sya. Ako ba ang may mali? Ano bang problema namin? Something like that." I answered while fixing the seatbelt. Medyo nahirapan naman ako sa paghila nito.

"So, anong gagawin mo after? Kung ayaw nya na talaga?" He asked again. This time, tinutulungan nya na akong suotin ang seatbelt.

Napahinto naman ako ng marinig ang tanong nya. I looked at his brown eyes. I really love its color.

"Wala. Wala akong gagawin. Tapos na akong magtanong kapag ganon. Hindi naman ako namimilit masyado. Medyo lang." I laughed at my own statement. Napatango naman sya sa sagot ko.

It's not that late. Alas syete pa lang ng gabi. Rav waved his hand and drove his way home. Nahiga na ako sa kama ng magnotify ang phone ko.

It's Rav.

Ivar Cañoza sent you a friend request

I accepted it. I stalked his account for a moment. Some are shared post but some are his whereabouts like travelling. I stopped scrolling and decided to put my phone down.

I was staring at the ceiling when my I heard my phone beeped again. I opened it and it was a tagged post notification from Rav.

Why bother looking at the stars and the night sky, when you can just look at me, by?

That was the caption. Attached there was a side view picture of me. Looking at the stars and the night sky.

Another tagged story notified me again. It's Rav and I, smiling widely at the picture. At the back of us was the Mountain. Perfectly captured.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro