10. Expectations // Ranma Saotome { Ranma 1/2 }

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ranma was always watching other guys flirt with you. Well, you didn't really realize you were being flirted with. Ranma was the one to notice and he didn't like it one bit. He watched you with a scowl on his face with a cheek resting in his palm as he sat in the classroom.

Akane walked into the classroom and noticed Ranma's expression. She raised an eyebrow and walked over to him.

"Hey, Ranma." Akane said, getting no response from the boy.

She noticed that he seemed to be looking at something or someone, pretty much zoned out from the world around him.

"What're you looking at?" Akane asked him.

Ranma sighed, pointing his finger in the direction to where you were standing in the hall talking to another boy.

"Oh, I see. Why do you care so much? Are you jealous or something, Ranma?" Akane asked.

Ranma blushed, caught of guard by her question. "What?! Of course not! Why would I be jealous?" Ranma exclaimed.

Akane scowled at him in disbelief, she rolled her eyes walking away to go sit at her desk. "Okay, whatever you say, Ranma." She said.

Ranma sighed out and turned his head to look out the window until he heard male students started to gather at the classroom door.

"It's Y/n!" One boy said.

"G-Good morning, Y/n." Another said.

"How are you doing today, Y/n?" Another asked.

As Ranma shifted his gaze over to the commotion in the front of the classroom, widening his eyes as you were swarmed by all the boys in the class. He watched you smile softly and reply to them but Ranma could tell you were uncomfortable by the attention.

He could always tell. He could tell just by your body language and you try to hide your feelings under a smile and friendly demeanor. Which Ranma knew wasn't the true you.

Ranma gritted his teeth as he stood up from his desk and walked over to get to you. He wasn't even thinking when he grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you into his chest, away from the crowd of male students.

"Hey, back off! Can't you guys tell that you're making her uncomfortable." Ranma said.

One of the fanboys' grumbled. "What do you know Saotome?" He asked.

"Yeah, if Y/n was uncomfortable, she would've said so." Another boy said.

"Yeah, you aren't uncomfortable, right Y/n?" A boy asked you.

"Well, um, maybe... just a little." You mumbled.

"There. Ya see? Now give her some space." Ranma said.

"Fine, whatever, Saotome." Then the boys in the class went to their desks to talk amongst themselves.

"Uh, you can let go of me now." You spoke up to Ranma.

Ranma blushed as he gently pushed you away from him. "Sorry about them." He said.

You laughed as she pulled a few strands of hair and placed it behind your ears.

"Thank you so much, Ranma. It's so hard to get them to leave me alone." You said.

"That's because you're too nice and you don't speak your feelings." Ranma said.

"You think so? Yeah, I need to get better at that. I'm not the best since everyone really likes me and I don't want to disappoint them if I step out of their expectations." You said.

"Why should they get to decide how you act? That's all up to you, you know." Ranma said.

"I see. You know Ranma, you're the only boy that's ever said that to me. Giving me a reality check. Thank you." You said with a smile.

Ranma blushed a bit, scratching the back of his neck. He knew right away that the smile you were giving him was genuine.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro