11. Bold, Blunt, and Upfront // Killua Zoldyck { HunterXHunter }

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Killua? Let's got out." Y/n said bluntly to the white haired male.

The male in question choked on air when she said the sentence "let's go out.". Killua's face exploded into every shades of red under the sun. He took a deep breath in to calm his nerves and thought to himself. 'She's joking right?'

"You're joking right?" Killua said softly regaining his composure a bit.

Y/n looked at him with her eyebrow raised. "No, I'm being serious," Y/n said. "Now, take me out, Kil."

Killua blushed again after hearing Y/n calling him by his nickname. 'Shit, she's not kidding!'

Killua was always looking forward to actually getting the courage to ask Y/n out but he wasn't prepared for it to go the other way around. The reason why, Y/n got tired of waiting for the white haired boy to actually ask her so she decided to be bold, blunt, and upfront.

"Kil? Killua? Earth to Kil. Hey!" Y/n shouted snapping Killua out of his thought.

"Huh?" He answered.

"Are you taking me out or what?" Y/n asked him with her hands on her hips.

"I never said yes!?" He exclaimed.

"Well, I'm not taking 'no' for an answer." She said.

'Ugh, she's so stubborn. Guess I got no choice, but I can't do this at least... not yet.' Killua thought.

"Well?" Y/n asked.

"Fine, you win. I'll take you out." Killua sighed out giving in to the girl's request.

"Yay! I already planned everything, so let's go." Y/n said with a smile, grabbing Killua's arm.

'Wait... she planned this? This sneaky little... ugh, she tricked me?!' Killua scowled.

Y/n noticed the change in Killua's expression. "Mmh? Kil, what's wrong? You shouldn't frown like that you'll get wrinkles." She said trying unscrunch Killua's face with her finger.

Slapping her hand away from his face. "Stop that." He growled.

"Why are you scowling?" Y/n asked him tilting her head to the side like a dog.

"You tricked me! You planned all of this, didn't you, you smartass, huh?" Killua asked with his fists on his hips.

"Sure, I planned this but I didn't trick you. I know you like me, Kil." Y/n said with that blunt tone she's shown before.

Killua blushed from his feelings being exposed by the girl he had a crush on and he thought he kept his feelings low key. Guess not.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro