12. Water Fight // Mika Hyakuya { Seraph of the End }

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Mika, look!" Mika turned over his shoulder to look at you when you squirted a water gun in his face. You laughed as he jumped back from shock when the cold water hit his face.

"Shit, Y/n! That's...that's cold!" He yelped as his piercing blue eyes glared at you.

"Sorry," You chuckled out. "I couldn't help it." You said smiling innocently.

"You think you're funny?" Mika asked in a low husky face.

You froze, hearing Mika's low growl of a voice. It scared you but you knew that you started this so Mika was going to get his payback. You put your guard up, grabbing another water gun in your hand, getting ready for the war you just started.

"Well, in that case," Mika paused grabbing two water gun from the ones that you filled. "This is war, Y/n!" He exclaimed.

You got up from your crouched position, smirking. "You're on, Mikaela!" You exclaimed using his full first name.

"Okay then, don't cry when you lose, love." Mika said.

"You should be saying that to yourself, darling." You teased.

Mika growled and started press the trigger on the water gun, trying to get you in the face like you did him but, you were quick to dodge and sprayed him in the face again.

"Nice try, hon." You smirked.

Mika glared at you. "Take this!" With that you were shot in the chest by Mika.

You frowned, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Your aim sucks, Mikaela." You chuckled.

"Well, I'm used to guns, you know." The blond vampire pouted.

"If a little kid can aim, so can you." You laughed at him.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed as aim both water guns at you and sprayed you in the face with both which caught you off guard cause it startled you and you fell backwards onto your back.

"Y/n!" Mika shouted out of concern for you. "Y/n, did I hurt you? Are you okay?" Mika asked you kneeling next to you and pulled you into his arms.

"I'm fine, Mika," You chuckled. "You just startled me is all. But, nice aim, Mikaela." You said.

"Ugh, I hate you sometimes..." Mika sighed but smiled at you.

"Love you too." You smiled as you nuzzled your face into his neck.

~
A/n: this is bad, I'm rusty but Mika is 👌🏼😩 and I love him so here, have some food! I'll probably update this book more soon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro