Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Published this chapter so you don't have to wait a long time. Still typing up a few more chapters, cause why not?)
Kaneki's P.O.V:
I run down the hallway, and jump over furniture that has slide the to right side of the hallway since the base is tipping over. I continue running until I stumble across Thor, Thor turns around to face me.

"What are you doing?" I ask the God.

"I'm going to check on Loki, to make sure he hasn't escaped yet." He answers, I nod.

"I'll go with you." I said, Thor nods and we run towards Loki's cell room. Thor and I enter the room to find Loki walking out of his cell.

"Loki!" Thor shouts, we both charge towards Loki, but end up going through him and into the glass cage, Thor hits the glass with his hammer, but we know what happens when the glass gets damaged. Drop.

"Careful, you don't want it to drop, do you?" Loki says with a wicked grin of his face. Loki walks towards the control panel, reaching for the button for the hatch underneath the cell, until agent Coulson arrives.

"Back away please." Coulson says, Loki freezes and turns towards Coulson. "You like this? We started working on the prototype, after you send the 'Destroyer'. Even I don't know what I does. Want to find out?" As soon as Coulson said that, Loki stabs him straight through Coulson's chest from behind, the other Loki was a decoy, I should have seen this coming. I let Coulson die.

"NO!" Thor shouts, my face becomes covered in depression, and grief. Loki walks towards the control panel, and presses the drop button. The cell drops, both me and Thor struggle to brake the glass to escape, than Thor grabs my hand, and pushes himself toward the glass shattering it into millions of pieces in the air, we descend to the nearest clearing.

"Thank you." I say bluntly to the blond, Thor nods.

"Loki will pay for what he has done!" Thor shouts.

"We will avenge Coulson."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro