Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[Almost everything is by word by word in the movie]
(Before Coulson's Death)Natasha's P.O.V:
I sat on the railing, until I here Nick Fury on my ear piece. "It's Barton. He took out our systems, he's headed for the detention level, does anyone copy?" He explains, I answer.

"This is 'Agent Romanoff', I copy." With that said I stand up as quick as I can, and ran for the detention level. I arrive at the detention level, and see Clint heading straight down the platform. I stealthily, and silently walk behind him, than he notices me and points his loaded bow at me, I swiftly move to the left, seconds before he shot his bow, I quickly grab his left arm to twist it, but he elbows me in the face which sends me back a meter away from him, he turns and tries to wack me with the flat side of his metal bow, but I move back dodging it and did a high kick to his face, I grab the string of the bow tight and took it off Clint's hands, we face each other, daring each other to make the first move, Clint swiftly takes out a hunting knife out of it's black leather holder and charges at me, I dodge and hit his head with the flat side of his metal bow, making him loose his balance and making him hit his head on the hard metal railing, he falls to the ground but he slowly gets on his knees groaning, I slowly walk closer to him as he lifts his head to look at me.

"Tessa?" As soon as he says my name wrong, I punch him in the face, making him unconscious. I carry Clint to the infirmary.
Tony's P.O.V:
After me and Cap fixed booster #1, we were informed that agent Coulson has been killed by Loki, and that Loki has escaped. Me and Rogers enter the meeting room to see Nick standing patiently inside, I sit at the seat at the end of the table, and Steve sits next to me.

"These were in Coulson's jacket. I guess he never did get you to sign them." Nick throws a handful of cards on the table, Cap grabs one to find that it was a old photo of him on it, Nick sighs. "We're dead in the air. Our communications, location of Q, Banner, Thor, Kaneki. I got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye." Nick pauses, I just sat there. "Maybe I had that comin." He says. "Yes. We were going to build a Arsenal, with the 'Tasarac'. But I never put my tips on that number though, because I was playing something even riskier. There was an idea. Stark knows this." Nick pauses, I lift up my head at the mention of my name, I knew what he is talking about. "It's called the 'Avengers Initiative'. The idea was to bring together a group of remarkable people. To see if they become something more. To see if they work together when we needed them to, to fight the battles we never could." Nick looks at me, but I just looked the other way. "'Phil Coulson' died still believing in that idea. And he wrote-" I stand up not wanting to hear anymore, and walk away. "Well it's a old fashion motion."

Steve's P.O.V:
I stand up, and head towards where Tony went. I enter his laboratory to find Tony leaning on the wall staring at the ground.

"Hey. We will find Loki, and avenge Coulson. Got any idea where Loki could be?" I say, Tony lifts his head to look at me.

Loki, he's a full time deva. He wants flowers, he wants a parade, a monument built at the skies with his name plastered-" Tony stops now realizing Loki's plan, I just nod. "Son of a bitch."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro