Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Please watch the video above.)
3rd P. P.O.V:
They arrive at the city, where they find Loki standing on the main platform of Stark Tower's, and the professor activating the machine that brakes the barrier between them, and a huge army of aliens, ready to invade the in tire city, and Loki being the leader of that army. The aliens fly through the huge portal in the sky and started terrorizing the city, making all of the citizens running and screaming for their lives. Captain America Hawk Eye and Natasha fights off as much aliens as they can, until Thor and Kaneki drop down from Stark Tower's and down next to the three.

"Thor, Kaneki, glad you two arrived." Captain American says, the two nods than they here a second hand motorcycle driving towards them, the group turn to the source to find Bruce on the slow, small vehicle. Bruce gets off the vehicle and walk towards the group.

"So, this all seems horrible." He says,

"I've seen worse." Natasha says bluntly while looking at Bruce,

"Sorry..." Bruce apologizes,

"No, we could use a little worse" Natasha informs, than Cap uses his ear piece and says to Stark, which was flying around the city with a surprise behind him,

"Stark, we got him."

"Banner?" Stark asks from the ear piece,

"Just like you said."

"Than tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Stark says, suddenly Stark flys towards them from the corner of the building a few blocks in front of the group, with a huge flying alien whale right behind him, everyone goes on a fighting stance.

"I don't see how that's a party." Natasha points out. Stark flys lower until the alien whale was touching the concrete while it flys. Bruce walks towards the huge alien face.

"Dr Banner." Cap suddenly calls, Bruce turns around to face him, "Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Cap says, Bruce turns around and keeps on walking forward, than says.

"That's my secret, Captain." He stops, "I'm always angry." Than he turns into the famous green Hulk. Hulk punches the alien face right on the face, making the huge whale's body crumple on impact. I think no ghoul can survive that punch, if there is one, than I would love to see what's left of the ghoul's body, probably only one quarter of his body would have survived.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro