•17•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

6 months and 13 days later...

In S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, I'm working on reports and writing down notes on my desk, as this is one of the things I do as a ranked senior agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. I have been promoted as a ranked 3 agent just recently, so I'm still getting used to my new responsibilities here in HQ, now I have access to S.H.I.E.L.D's deeper and darker side of the organization, but I don't think I need to know to much about it, I trust Fury enough to stay out of his business, most of it.

I walk down the maze of hallways of HQ, I heard news from Nick Fury that tree will be a new agent joining S.H.I.E.L.D. He informed me that I should say 'hi' at least. I was surprised myself during that time, Fury saying something like that, right now I have no time for introductions. If I had a option to walk away from this I would, but it was a direct order from Fury. Now I'm here, continuing down the hallway until I arrive at the main entrance. Now I know why it was a direct order.

"About time you arrived Kaneki." A feminine voice says towards me,

"Natasha..." I greet her, than I turn to look at the tall blonde man that stands next to her, with his shield by his side that could be seen from miles away because of the colours of the American flag painted on it, as well as one of the stars from the flag reflecting the light towards the wall to our right, decorated at the center of the round Uranium shield. So it's him, the 'Man out of Time', I say within my head.

"Captain."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro