•16•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What are you? An alien from outer space?" Nick Fury says, Kaneki shook his head.

"Hinami and I are not aliens, I guess you can say we are new species to Earth..." I say, Nick raises an eyebrow.

"A new species huh? And now what would your specie's name might be?" Fury asks, I respond with a blank tone.

"Ghouls."

"Ghouls? As in monsters?" He asks unconvinced, I crack my index finger and my tentacle like kagune, Nick hid his surprise look when he saw my kagune.

"Does my appearance makes me look more of a ghoul now." I ask without much emotion, I check on Hinami for second and see her worried face looking at me, I look back towards Nick Fury.

"Clearly, yes. But since now I know your true identity, your now a threat to S.H.I.E.L.D." Nick explains, I put away my kagune as it's no use to me at the moment. "But you have helped save Earth from Loki and his army, plus you're a Avenger, so I'll keep your identity a secret, but I still got my eye on you." Nick explains, I nod in appreciation, "But I do have a request. I would like you to join S.H.I.E.L.D as an agent, we're running low on agents since Loki's mind controlled soldiers killed most of the agents in the Helicarrier." Fury says, I think for a moment.

"In one condition." I reply,

"And what would that be?" Nick asks,

"A home for Hinami and I, and provide us with flesh to survive." I request. Nick stays quite for a minute, than he takes out his left hand, I took my right hand out and shook his.

"Deal."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro