•15•

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hinami and I are alone....at Touka's grave, she passed away from loosing so much blood from the extremely deep injuries that was caused by the apartment collapsing by a alien attack. I'm not entirely sure if the doctors saw Touka's ghoul organs during the operation on her deep wounds, but time will tell, for now I need to take care of Hinami. Hinami is covered in tear stains, but still tears fell down her face.

"Hinami..." I say softly, she turns to face me, still with tears, I embrace her with a hug. "Don't be sad, Touka wouldn't want you to grief of her death, remember she's in a good place where she can have a peaceful sleep." I said in a gentle tone, she shed her final tears and nod.

"I'll live a happy life for, Touka, mum and dad." Hinami smiles, I smile too. Suddenly a figure walks towards us, it's Nick Fury, I tell Hinami to stay behind me as I'll deal with Fury.

"Fury, what are you doing here?" I question him, Nick Fury continues walking towards us until we were approximately a meter away.

"You tell me Kaneki." I was confused at his reply, but I kept my cold expression.

"What do you mean?" I asked with some coldness in my voice.

"During the operation of your wife-" I interrupt on this, as I don't feel that way for Touka.

"She wasn't my wife, or lover, we are more siblings."

"Fine, during your friend's operation, doctors have claimed to discover unfamiliar organs within her, making the operation difficult and confusing, that is why the doctors couldn't save her. I have my suspension, that you and your kid are the same?" I didn't respond, but than Hinami spoke up.

"Kaneki, he knows."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro