Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kaneki's P.O.V:
I can't land a hit on Coulson. I'm so weak without using my ghoul abilities. What should I do? If I use my ghoul abilities to defeat him, he'll be suspicious, and if I don't use my ghoul abilities he'll defeat me and start asking Touka, Hinami and I questions about the corpses, and if I say I didn't stole any he'll ask me why I attacked him in the first place. Damn it! Ether way he'll win! What should I do! As I continue throwing punches at him and thinking what was the best option is to choose, I suddenly feel something hard collide on my face. Damn it! He got a hit! As I look at Touka and Hinami, I see fear in their eyes, I didn't want them to see me in so much pain, so I have no chose to give up. I hate being defeated by a human because I was holding back. Well I guess I'm still a bit human, so my decision has been made, I'll have to surrender to Coulson. I raise my hand in the air in defeat, my face may look emotionless as I surrender, but in the inside I'm furious. I make my face look emotionless so I don't make Touka and Hinami worried, but I guess it didn't work, they know me to well. As I snap out of my thoughts I look back at Coulson who is telling me to tell him about the corpses. This will be a pain to explain. I walk to sit next to Touka, who was now serious same as Hinami, I call to Coulson to join us and I'll start telling him why and where the corpses are.

"Touka, Hinami and I are canibals, but we don't want to kill people so we just steal fresh corpses at the nearby graveyard." I explain with an emotionless tone, Coulson is a bit startled by what he just heard, but soon relax a bit when he remember that we don't kill people for their flesh.

"Well I'm glad you told the truth but I'm still arresting you people for stealing the corpses, I'm sorry." Coulson says, I look at him with a bit of rage showing on my face, he stares back at me. I ease myself and look at Touka and Hinami for a bit, then Touka realizes at what my next move is, that's when I look back at Coulson.

"Coulson am I right?" I ask him, and receiving a nod from him, "I have a request, if you don't mind?" I ask him, he glares at me curious.

"And what would your request be?" He asks me still curious,

"My request is that, Touka and Hinami will be left alone and I'll be the one to be arrested and take all the blame." Coulson just nod slightly, I look at Touka and Hinami, I can see Touka's eyes full of shock, same with Hinami, "It's okay. I'll be fine." I say to them letting a light smile form on my face, I had to smile for the sake of Touka and Hinami. Their the only family I have left. I look back at Coulson, who was on the phone, he looks at me for a second, I have a slight feeling of worry as Coulson continues to talk on the phone. Coulson looks so serious, I wonder what the person on the phone is telling Coulson to make him more serious then before. I snap out of my thoughts when Coulson puts his phone into his pocket and looks back to me with a really serious face.

"I just heard that you have some use to us." So the fates has turned, wonder why?"My boss has a feeling that you mite be useful and can help search for something that was stolen from us." I just sat there emotionless, "So instead of arresting you, we will ask you if you would like to join the "Avengers" and help us find what has been stolen from us." I look at him then to Touka and Hinami, they look at me with a serious look, Touka nods her head, I nod back.

"Fine. I'll join the "Avengers"."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro