Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kaneki's P.O.V:
When Coulson left our unit, I start to change into my battle suit and put on my mask. He told us that he'll come back in 2 hours.
"So you'r joining the "Avengers" Kaneki." Touka says, I look down to the wooden floor. Why can't we just live peacefully instead of always fighting for survival? We'll never know.

"Ya." I said without any emotions. Suddenly we hear the door bell. "That must be Coulson." I say, Touka nods, I walk to the door and open it to reveal Coulson, he was about to jump because of my disturbing appearance but was able to keep his cool.

"Ready?" He asks, I reply with a nod, then we head to the room of the apartment. When we are at the the roof top I see a interesting looking plane.

"Interesting." That is the only word that came out of my mouth. It is true though.

"Get in we don't have all day." Coulson orders, I do as he says and enter the plane. When I sat down on a seat next to a man with blond hair, the plane starts to move. The blond haired man starts to introduce himself to me.

"Hi I'm Steve Rogers, or mostly known as "Captain American"." I look at him with no emotion which made Steve awkward,

"I'm Ken Kaneki, or you can just call me Kaneki." I reply with no emotion in my voice, I see him a bit disturbed by my mask. I don't blame him.

Steve's P.O.V:
I'm a bit disturbed by Kaneki's mask. It's very menacing. After 20 minutes of awkward silence, we arrive at our destination, where ever we are. Kaneki, Coulson and I head out of the plane. We are at the middle of the ocean.

"Hey!" We turn around to see Bruce. "Hi I'm Bruce." He introduces himself.

"Hi I'm Steve Rogers." I introduce myself. Kaneki stays quiet.

"Who's the creepy boy?" Bruce asks looking at Kaneki.

"That's Kaneki. He's a quiet one."

"I see."

"Hello boys." We turn to look at Natasha. "You should stand back a bit, it mite become a bit hard to breath."

"Are we going under water?" Bruce says. Then suddenly we start going up. "Oh this is much worse." He says, Kaneki laughs a bit at the comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro