Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Steve's P.O.V:
We went inside, the room have lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of computers, I mean a lot of computers no joke. I look at Kaneki who is still emotionless as usual, then I look at Bruce who was not really surprised by how many computers there was, well I am still getting use to technology though. Suddenly I hear a growl, Bruce, Natasha and I turn to look at Kaneki who was embarrassed.

"S-Sorry about that." He says.

Kaneki's P.O.V:
"S-Sorry about that" I apologize, damn it I remember that I didn't get the chance to even take a bite of the flesh when Coulson arrived. This is bad, I haven't eaten for a month so my hunger will start kicking in."Excuse me, where are the toilets?"I ask Natasha,

"Down that hall."She says, I thank her then walked down the hallway. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach, oh no it's starting to kick in.

Dear Tomori and Shimi, please don't kill me for putting a cliffhanger, I'm mostly talking about you Shimi! So don't use you kogune to kill me please? For your lil bro? We'll pretend bro. So please don't kill me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro