Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kaneki's P.O.V:
I wrap my arms around my stomach as my hunger pangs gets even worse, I continue walking down the hallway and passing by agents, which I get glares from, I ignore them as I continue walking. A few minutes has past and I'm finally at the toilets, I go inside the men's toilets. I look around and no ones inside. Good. I walk to one of the mirrors, I take of my mask to see if it's turned. It was. I put my mask back on and walk out of the toilets. I have to find someone or else things will get ugly. I walk back to where all the computers were, when I was back I heard one of the agents at the computer say,

"Sir I found him! He's at Germany."I look to see who the agent was gesturing to. When I turn to my left I see a man with dark skin, black coat, has no hair and had a black eyepatch on his right eye.

"Go there and capture him for questioning."He says to captain and Natasha, then he looks at me,"You to canibal."Captain and Natasha looks at me, but they just went to suit up and head to the plane.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro