2. Her

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I arrive at her house around 4, after half hour doing groceries to fill up her refrigerator I wish for God mercy, hoping that her husband won't be around.

I smile as soon as I found no shoes of him at the entrance and immediately sighing heavily as I saw inside of the house. Dusty and unwelcomed. I wonder how her husband can survive.

Or he just simply dies. No?

The first thing I do, I place the groceries in the kitchen, cleaning the side of the kitchen and begin to cut and heating some meats before I start to clean the whole living room to the bedroom. I never clean the bedroom before, but its urgent.

The dust thickness just almost reaching 2 centimeters, he had to live, he can't live in the dusty place. So, I begin to clean up, to arranging the used clothes and put them in the laundry machine, putting detergent and downy because I am still remembering what Jennie unnie said "He is sensitive to smell. He doesn't like detergent smell, always use fabric softener".

I walk to the kitchen after turning in the machine and begin to cook everything. While waiting the food I begin to clean the refrigerator which is contained with rotten vegetables and fruits and some expired drink. I arrange the new fruits, snacks and drinks one nicely. Neatly. I smile when I finish the arrangement. And watching the clock. Its already 6 and I had to take the laundry.

It's a long course until I finish with the food, put them inside their Tupperware and writing the note, arranging what to eat first from what will smell first. Or just to make sure Jennie unnie and her husband heating the food before they eat them.

I put the note on the refrigerator and begin to clean the dishes.

Its 9 p.m. but there is no trace her husband will come home. I begin to panic and try to dial Jennie unnie's number, but it goes straight to voicemail make me wonder if I should wait for him to come home to make sure that he is still alive, or just leave.

Its 10 and I know I will have important meeting tomorrow morning; with a deep sigh I leave Jennie unnie house and locking the door before quietly leaving.

I wish he is alright.

--
It's a shark Monday. Too many things to change and to be handle. Too many files to check and to sign.

I've been sighing for numerous times as I reach the doorknob of my house. I open the door and simply expecting to see dust here and there but no. It's clean.

I need to check one more time outside the door to make sure I am entering the right house before stepping inside the house.

I was wondering around the house and smelling good smell of food all over the kitchen counter make my stomach groaning shamelessly.

Did Jennie arrive?

But she never cooks.

I look around and see a cup of chocolate latte and a small plate of cookies beside them. I can't say it's still hot but the smoke still visible come up from the glass. I smile giddily and take a sip the delicious hot chocolate and I am moaning in the process feeling content that my body finally warmed.

"Eummm..." I moan once again as I taste the cookies, not too bitter, not too sweet, just like my style. And I know who made this. According to the note which is placed outside of the refrigerator.

And I smile while checking the refrigerator, seeing some bottles of banana milk and spicy ramen among so many snacks.

She was clueless at first, but I lowkey pass the note inside the remediator one time telling her what's my favorite and she really buy me everything I want. I wonder where I will have the great best friend like her.

Even though I never meet her in person, I just know that she is a good woman. And I am glad that my wife has her as best friend. But sometimes I feel uneasy about her, who's coming and cooking and also cleaning the house when Jennie asks her to.

She is not a maid. But she always does everything well.

There are many maids which is Jennie fired, she is so picky, but all of her friend works instantly satisfying her in every aspect.

I wish I can meet her and thank her one day.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro