3. Maid

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"How if we add some chocolate inside the cooker? Will the rice taste like chocolate?" Jennie asked innocently make Lisa chuckled while shaking her head for God knows how many times since she arrived at Jennie's house to cook again. It's been 4 days since the last time she came. She also relief after Jennie inform her that Jennie's husband is still alive.

"Didn't I tell you to stay behind the counter? You always make disaster unnie." Said Lisa chuckled and shooing her unnie from the kitchen. "I'll make it quick. Please, cooperate. It will be late."

"Why if its late, Lily? You can stay the night." Jennie said lightly picking the cookies that Lisa bought for Jennie.

"I never stay the night, unnie."

"Then try it once."

She is still focusing on the food when the beep sounds of the door lock opened catch Jennie' attention. She looks back to find her husband standing with his Bambi eyes look so shock that there is someone with his wife in the house.

Jennie never brings her friend home when he is around.

"You come early." Said Jennie looking to the clock on the wall. It's still an hour till he usually come. And it's made Lisa look up to see her unnie's husband.

She is nervous, sure. It's not her first time to see him. Actually, on their wedding day Lisa been there but come late and can only say congrats toward Jennie.

She is still remembering how she awes him. A handsome, rich and perfect manner man at such a young age. He is every woman's ideal type. And of course, Jennie always got the best. She envies of Jennie' luckiness but that's how the world work.

It hates Lisa so much as much as she does.

Upon seeing how shock his face showed up, she can tell that he is not remembering her. She smiles and bowing at him politely make the man bowing back with a slight awkwardness.

"The last meeting postponed." He said shortly while looking at his wife. "We have visitor." He confirms what he sees. And it makes both of the womans chuckled.

"A maid, I am a maid Jungkook-ssi." Jokes Lisa as she finishes the last touch of her cooking process. She claps her hand cheerfully and with sparkling in her eyes, she looks at Jennie. "Unnie I am finished. I had to go now."

"I told you; you can stay the night." Jennie scold the maknae while she held her hand and lead her to the front door passing Jungkook in the process.

"I had to work for tomorrow's morning presentation."

"What's your PA do again?" Jennie asks annoyingly.

"Helping me. But I had to do everything by myself if I capable to do that."

"If I were you, I'll instantly fire her."

"I like my PA so much. Besides, she just gets married. She has her life." Lisa is hugging Jennie and her eyes accidentally meeting with Jungkook's. She smiles and want to laugh as she watches his Bambi eyes, so cute. Innocent but hot at the same time. How lucky Jennie can be. "Jungkook-ssi I am leaving." She beams and bowing once again before leaving the house completely leaving Jennie which is now walking toward the kitchen to put the food to the refrigerator and Jungkook who's still standing awkwardly facing the front door.

Is she Lisa?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro