4. Stay

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I am home." He said weakly as he puts his shoes on the rack expecting Jennie to sitting on the sofa watching the drama, will giving her short gaze faking the attention for him but in the end, she'll focusing on the tv again.

But instead of what he expected, there is Lisa standing behind his kitchen counter with her pink printed bunny apron on, and a smile painted on her lips perfectly greet him like a damn hot chocolate in the winter night.

"Welcome home." She greets him back focusing on him who walk toward her direction.

"Eum... Lisa?" He asks dumbfoundedly and she nods while grinning try to hold her hand to not squeeze his cheeks. "Been long time you come here?" He asks again conscious of his dummy question.

"Not really. I just finish with cleaning. And begin with cooking." She said calmly. "I am sorry I should cook in here; I am pretty busy and almost forgot that the food out of stock today. Fortunately, I remember between my meetings. So-" she explains in one breath make him hold his breath unconsciously. But before she finishes with the words someone entering the kitchen.

"Lisa, the laundry is done." The middle old woman said and smiling at them.

"Thanks auntie." Said Lisa politely with the smile and begin to drag the woman toward her side. "Jungkook ssi this is auntie Min; I bring her here to help me." He nods knowingly at the old woman and bow his head politely. "Auntie, that is Jeon Jungkook ssi. Jennie's husband."

"Hello auntie." Said Jungkook.

"Jungkook ssi, will you have dinner?" Ask Lisa without looking at him and busying herself cutting carrot carefully. She is cooking soup.

"Sure." Said Jungkook little hesitant. Auntie Min already come beside Lisa and begin to prepare something to cook.

"Then you probably will need to freshen up a bit until the dinner is ready, shall you?" Ask Lisa now looking at him still smiley. It blinds him.

"Sure."
-
"He is so handsome. Definitely. I doubt your statement when you said he is a handsome man. But now I understand." Said her auntie beside her make both of them chuckled. I just finish my shower, put on my casual white t shirt and my baggie pant, put on my lotion and cologne before I walk down the stair and begin to hear little talk between Lisa and her auntie.

I know she must be her maid but the way she treats her maid make Mrs. Min look like her actual auntie. With a laugh between their conversation too. Its somehow make me smile.

"Auntie stop it. You are so vain." She playfully hits auntie's shoulder.

"Ehm..." both head snap at his direction. He then scratching his neck awkwardly. "Can I have the dinner now?"

--
Tiiit...

The faint sound of the main door lock can be heard when a tall blonde girl entering the house with a smile. She is still recalling the moment when she saw some kittens near the house, she plays with them for a while before she remembers what's her intention that afternoon.

Work is hectic, she feels like her head throbbing unstoppable that's why she decides to escape for a while, cooking is not a bad thing to do, but because her house already full of food she went to Jennie's house.

Jennie just sent her text 3 days ago saying that she went to Paris for fashion show. She will be glad to cook for Jennie's husband as stress relieved.

Her smile was replaced with a frown when she saw the light is on, it's not normal. She looks out at the shoes cabinet and no shoes used. It means Jungkook doesn't go to work.

She steps carefully watching around if he is watching tv or simply eating something in the kitchen but no one there.

So still having some plastic bags in her hand she walks to upstairs where his room was. She tries to open the door and it's not locked. Carefully she takes a peep and her eyes widened at the sight when her gasp released.

"Jungkook-ssi." She runs and leaving the bags on the floor begin to hold his cold body on the floor and shake it frantically while calling his name. "Jungkook-ssi open your eyes, Jungkook-ssi."

"Emm..." he groans weakly make her heart got the beats back.

"Jungkook-ssi please stay, I'll take you to hospital." She said and began to drag his body carefully. "Okay, stay."

"Stay."

"Stay."

"Stay."

"Please stay."

--
"Stay." Thats all what still make me conscious now. Her worried face, her trembling and cold hand, which is repeatedly touching my face, maybe she tries to stop the sweat which is flowing now.

It's painful.

It's always painful when it comes. When I run out of the medicine. When I am reckless enough to put my life in danger. When no one is there to care.

"Don't go. Stay. We are here." Her voice hitched and my heavy eyes can capture her face already full of tears.

Why did she cry?

I am okay.

Thats what I want to tell her to make her calm. But I had no energy to talk. I was woken up with terrible headache when I realize I run out of my medicine.

Noone will save you. You'll die Jeon Jungkook.

Thats what I thought. She supposed not visitting our house at the time. But I relief that she did. She saves me.

"Please, help." She screams as soon as the car stops. I groan when the door opened and two men with a white attire take me to the bed. I try to breath normally as I saw her crying beside the bed when they push me toward Emergency Room. My eye lid heavier. I want to sleep. Slowly I gave up and about to close my eyes entirely when her hand touching me again and her spell make me awake until I see the door closed separating us.

I am happy that someone care.

"Stay with me. I'll wait in here."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro