21. Visit

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I am sorry." He said make me smile bitterly at him who is now sat comfortably beside me, at the hospital's garden. I can see how concerned he is, that's why I hate to let anyone know my life, I hate to be pitied. I am not that weak.

"No sorry, oppa. It's not even your fault." I cheer him but he shakes his head repeatedly.

"Aint I made you hating man more after I ask you to stay away from Kookie?" He asked in disbelieve and I can only shake my head.

"It's not like that. I don't hate man. I have a dad too. And I love him. No. It's not how it works on me. I just can't stand to touch a man. I- irritated." She chuckled pitying herself. "Hand shaking was the farthest move I can do to a man." I told him.

"But Jungkook told me that you-"

"I know." I smile shyly. Nodding knowingly. Jungkook must telling his hyung about that night. "Isn't it weird huh? With him, I feel okay. Safe." I tell him genuinely. "And with me he feels okay. Painless."

Then he shuts up and looking down at his palm. I know. There is no hope. There was another girl who can make him happy already. I wish he will be divorcing Jennie unnie quickly and getting a better life. With that woman.

"But that's how the world works. Its alluring us, it made us wanted to have what we can't reach. Funny, isn't it oppa?" He sighs. "And it's okay, I'll be all right as soon as I can. I can survive." I cheer myself and smiling at him who is still had those pitiful facial expression.

"Jungkook been good." He informs and I nod. I knew.

"I saw him few days ago, at the party, happily laughing with a beautiful lady."

"You are not angry?" He asks shocked that I am okay with that. I mean, at least I put a good act. I should apply as an actress.

"Why should I be angry, he is fine. Laughing till his eyes get even smaller, with his bunny tooth showed up, with a wrinkle at the side of his eyes."

"I mean you won't tell Jennie for that?" Oh.....

That.

"Ehem..." I clear my throat as I make myself more comfortable sitting on the chair. "I argued with her." I inform not looking at him. "About Jungkook, and I think he deserve better than her." I hissed uncontrollably wanted to throw anything. "Fool woman."

"Oh~" he responded shortly and begin to look straight like me. "But honestly Jungkook in the best mood when he was with you." He said carefully and I chuckled. It's so funny.

"I can't relate."

"Why can't you give yourself a chance girl?" He asked frustratedly half whined. "Can't you see how much he wanted you."

"But he has a girl." I state again and he immediately turning to me with all of his body excitedly.

"Do you mean you'll gave the chance if he is not with anyone?" He asks so enthusiast make me nervous. What was he say?

"May~be." I make him grinning ear to ear. What the fuck inside of his mind. He sometimes looks creepy. I swear.

"Okay. Then you'll start to approach him tomorrow. He'll love it." He said clasping his hand and gripping mine. Oh shit.

"He has a gi-"

"He'll ditch her for you. Just make a try. It won't hurt your butt." He said and patting my head before excusing himself with a wide smile leaving me speechless at the chair.

He is insane.

And I must be crazy because now I stand in front of the table of the receptionist in his company, waiting for them to inform that I come. Deciding to let me in or not. And damn it.

They took forever.

I should have never come.

--
"So, we'll put the target till next month. Understand?" Jungkook said sternly toward his employees after they had meeting as per next month project target. They all nod but some of them seems hesitant. "Anyone object?" He asked but then a knock on the door make all head snap at that direction.

Jungkook saw his PA approaching him and whispering on him.

"Miss. Jung Eun-Ha already arrived, and she wait for you sir in your office."

Yeah, it's been 3 weeks since the day Jin, his hyung, try to mix matching him with his friends. And so far, Jung Eun-Ha can make him comfortable to talk and walk with. Although they don't include anything aside of friendship and light talk but few of peoples assuming that they are dating.

He is just too tired to explain.

"Hmm. I'll be there in 10." He said nodding and give his PA sign to leave.

"Any of you have objection or any idea?" He asks again after the door closed. And their face looks serious again. Mr. Choi, one of his young staff raise his hand. "Yeah?"

"We probably not see it clearly, but I've been doing observation toward this area, its crowded now, because real estate been built in that area. So, I think it will be good if we try to open the branch there since-"

Ring...

The staff's intention blown up when their CEO's phone ringing. The staff that talked stand awkwardly while Jungkook groaning, unlocking his phone with one hand gesturing the staff to hold on. And his eyes successfully popped up to see the contact who's just text him.

It's just a text. His calls and texts never responded until he stops entirely. He had dignity too. He should stop chasing people who doesn't want to be in his life. But right now, only one message can make his body turn to hot and cold, his heartbeat fastened as if there are a run parade there. Weird.

His trembling finger then tapping the pop-up notification.

I am stuck at the lobby.
The receptionist won't let me in.
I have not much time.
Sorry, Jungkook oppa.

He had to blink several times or re-open the text to make sure that it's really her. Really- really her who text him first.

"Mr. Jeon?" And the call from the staff makes his brain working again, and the text just hit him making him to stand excitedly and making his way downstair. His legs feel like Jello, but it can wait. He should stop her for leaving.

Not every day he can feel less pain.

He took a stair because the elevator took time and he simply impatient. Sweating from the move, he nearly run when he reaches the lobby and finding his painkiller standing patiently holding a mini food stacked container on her hand, facing the receptionist who look at her curiously. She is about to leave.

He doesn't know how to breath, all that he can feel was the beat of his heart. He can hear it clearly. While watching the shiny blonde girl with a flower pattern dress which is stop right on her knee and nude lipstick on.

Everything blurred and in slow motion when she look around and their gaze met. Her eyes immediately twinkling and smile spreads on those face, making him return the favor with the same amount of sweetness.

"Lisa."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro