22. Ditch

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My breath hitched but I have to stay calm. Because I have to show him that I am that woman, who will be able to make him safe. Even though it's so hard to maintain the mission with him wearing his suit, fresh and beautifully handsome.

It's been long time I met him in person, to see how delicious his body proportion, or how mainly the scar on his cheek is, or.... how he can end me right here right now with that stare.

"Lisa." He called my name make me heart aches in a delicious way, knee been trembling and ready to give up. But smile, Lisa. Smile.

Slut always smiles at their crush.

"Hi." I said shortly waving my hand a little watching how his confuse look watching every inch of me. I know, I will do the same thing if I were him. He watches me intently and killing the space slowly until he stands right in front of me with a knitting brow. "Lunch..." I smile while holding up the food on my hand.

He smiles and lead me to the elevator and damn the elevator in his company, it's so slow that it makes the awkwardness like hell. I sigh in relieved when the door is open, and we walk in a room which I assume as his office. A woman stands up and nod at him while we walk pass by him.

"Mr. Jeon, Miss. Jung been waiting for you." He hesitantly informing Jungkook, and it successfully make the man in front of me stiffening his shoulder. Maybe he forgets that he has date. He turns around and see me. I should smile.

"I-"

"It's okay, I'll leave. But eat the bento, I really work hard to cook that." I tell him while giving him the box, but he refuses it. I frown at him.

"No. You'll stay."

--
It was awkward when I entered his office, behind him who is leading me in, hesitantly because now, we face the young beautiful woman who's originally smiling warmly at first but now those warm smile faded as I step closer to Jungkook.

He'll ditch her for you.

It's better be true, or else, I'll never talk to Jin oppa my entire life. I don't know why I feel happy and proud at the same time when Jungkook didn't let me leave. I smile unstoppably like a teenager who fall in love the first time. What the hell happen with me. Where is the mannered Lisa who took vow to not ever hurting Jennie?

Oh wait, she hurts me and his husband first, it's even now, right?

"Jungkook oppa." The young beautiful girl greets him, and he nods respectfully. I wonder how can Jin oppa stating that Jungkook will choose me over her, this beautiful creature has everything.

Snowlike skin, beautiful face, chubby cheeks, beautiful eyes, petite body which I believe will fit in his embrace. She is everything that Koreans beauty standard say, just like how they describe Jennie unnie. The memories just hurt me now.

You are weird. You are not even pretty. You are ugly.

I am not even pretty in front of them all. They keep on finding flaws on everything in me. The thing that I can use to slap their attitude was, this body, and this savageness.

"Eunha~ya, I am sorry to make you wait." Said Jungkook and she nods with a smile still even though she will steal glance once or twice to me.

"It's okay, oppa. I was coming unplanned anyway. I hope I don't disturb you." She said again with her sweet voice. I look around the office awkwardly, gosh, am I third wheeling.

"Eum... honestly, I have plan today." He hesitantly said while giving scratch on his neck, he is nervous, and I hate to be a multiple choice.

"I said it's fine, I will just leave." I said softly make both of their eyes set on me.

"No. Don't. Please." He desperately said. "You'll stay, didn't you have so many things to tell me?" He looks at me pleading with his eyes. Oh gosh, why'd I am so weak with those traps. I sigh and nod. I am a loser. "So, Eun-Ha, do you have something to say, I-"

"Hi, I am Jung Eun-Ha, Jungkook's friend." She said stubbornly extending her hand to me. I frown and uneasiness growing in me. This woman is not good. She has no manner. She is coming for Jungkook, and she has the guts to ask me without Jungkook's permission.

"Hi." I take her hand and smiling at her. "Lalice Manoban." I stop there. I put the bait; I want to know if she will keep her curiosity eat her manner. Her eyes focusing on me.

"And?" She needs to stop.

"Jungkook's girlfriend." I state and I can see how Jungkook stiffened beside me, I smirk as I sense that. He can be cute too huh?

"Excuse me?" She let go of my hand and questioning me. "He has wife." She states and I nod. Got ya.

"Nice then if you know that the man you are hitting now already having a wife." I said and gave pressure on my last word. Her jaw clenched and I can see how she manages to stay cool. She probably wanting to throw me with an ashtray on the table now. She can diss me, but I am shameless.

She looks at Jungkook who's just keep quiet and then she leaves the office without a word. I ruin someone's feeling today.

Great.

It feels really great.

I look around to see Jungkook who is now pale and holding his breath. I chuckled and I tap his back to relax him.

"Breathe, Jungkook! Breathe!" I said and his body relaxed the time I walk to the sofa and put my lunch box on the table. I separate them all and put it in order. I reach for the chopstick. I look up to see the confuse Jungkook still standing watching me on his exact spot. "Come!" I said cheerfully, my mood just busted. Thanks to miss Jung Eun-Ha. I entertained. "Won't you eat?" He nods and take a seat beside me.

I gave them, the lunch box which is contained with a white rice and chopstick. I put meat and egg roll also some vegetables on them. He studied my every move and gave up when his droll almost released from his mouth.

It took 20 minutes to assist him to eating the lunch. I repackage the lunch box neatly and smiling when I finish my task. I stand up and he copies my gesture, a bit startled.

"I am leaving." I inform him. I walk to the door, but I stop my track when he cleared his throat. I thought his soul already make a comeback now. "Yes?" I turn around to see him.

"You-" he hesitant and I look at him expecting to hear more but he seems confused at what will he said. I smile when he sighs frustratedly.

"It's okay. Everything is fine, Jungkook oppa." I told him and he just looking at me stunned making me laugh much more. "We can do it step by step." I state and really leave the office. Whistling all the way my drive to my flat.

I really happy today.

I even took a really long hot shower, shaving and having red wine after my dinner with myself. I smile at the thought of stunned Jeon Jungkook. It's so funny.

Maybe I should buy something for Jin oppa tomorrow.

I was ready to sleep, wishing all thing will fall in their exact place, beautifully. Thats when my phone lit up. I bring it to be checked.

I like today, Liz.
Thank you very much.
I am happy.

Let's do it step by step.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro